Foreign Aid Slots?

NickOlson481

I read somewhere that there are only 4 aid slots per nation, without improvements or wonders. But I was wondering if that is you can only aid 4 people at a time(meaning after I aid person 1, 2, 3, and 4, I can switch to person 5, 6, 7, and 8), or all together(only 4 people, but multiply times).

Without the Foreign Ministry/DRA, yeah, only 4 aid slots.

Aid slots work like this: with 1 aid slot, you can choose to either send or receive aid to/from anyone. That transaction will occupy that aid slot for 10 days. After that, you can choose to use that aid slot again to send/receive aid to/from anyone.

Since you have 4 aid slots, you can have a maximum of 4 transactions every 10 days.

• 3 weeks later...

You have 4, 5 or 6 aid slots depending on your Improvements (Foreign Ministry) and Wonders (DRA).
Each of them slots can be used for only one transaction that, unless deleted before it's accepted, expires ten days after having been created (regardless of the moment in which it was accepted). If you send an Aid Offer on 8/9, for example, it will expire and "occupy" one of your slots until 8/19 (meaning that it will expire when the game updates from 8/18 to 8/19).
There are no other restrictions, thus you can keep having transactions with the same 4 (or 5 or 6) nations every 10 days or have an entirely new set of partners every 10 days or change just some of them.
You can aid A, B, C and D right now and in ten days aid them again, or aid E, F, G and H instead, or maybe aid A, E, D and H, etc.

Edited by jerdge

Without improvements or wonders, everyone starts off with 4 aid slots. This can be increased to a maximum of 6. This means that you can have 4 aid offers going in or out at one time. After each one expires, you can fill it up again with another one.