Nebula-X and Principality of Zeon

[center]
[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/35hioty.png[/IMG][/center]

[center][size="5"][b][color="#2E8B57"].:The Fishermen Accords:.[/color][/b][/size][/center]

[b][color="#FF0000"]Article I:[/color][/b]
Nebula-X and Principality of Zeon are two fishermen, enjoying their evening at the BOB lake. Both fishermen respect each others line and will not disturb their fishing lifestyle.

[b][color="#FF0000"]Article 2:[/color][/b]
Fishing is a fun activity and it is more enjoyable with a larger catch. Therefore if either fisherman finds a good fishing area, they will share it with the other fisherman.

[b][color="#FF0000"]Article 3:[/color][/b]
Now we understand that fishing is fun, but there are some hazards associated with it too.
Sometimes you are just fishing for a regular trout and your bait gets pulled by a gigantic catfish. If this happens, both fishermen will come and pull the reel together and catch that catfish together.

[b][color="#FF0000"]Article 4:[/color][/b]
If a fishermen is not having any luck with his fishing rod, and wants to go spear fishing, then all he has to do is ask his fishing buddy, and they both can go spear fishing to catch all in their path.

[b][color="#FF0000"]Article 5:[/color][/b]
Fishermen relationship is a life lasting bond. However if either fisherman wants to start a poultry farm, they can do so by giving a week's notice to the other fisherman before giving up the art of fishing.

[b]Signed for Nebula-X[/b]
Emperor: Sonic
Regent: Ludacrism2

Chancellor of Commerce: Streethawk
Chancellor of Defense: HRSH
Chancellor of Foriegn Affairs: Rheebrosinc
Chancellor of Internal Affairs: Simonian Emperor

[b]Signed for Principality of Zeon[/b]
Emperor: John Galt
Sovereign: Bloodfury
Regent: Jensofthedesert

I told you to keep the flag in it's original format damn it. :mad:

This could potentially mean war.

[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/DeathSycrause/Zeon/ZeonFlag.png?t=1311401705[/img][/center]

It is good to finally see this upgraded. Nebula-X has been a good and loyal ally to Zeon and has been there through the Good times and Bad times. I have enjoyed getting to know this alliance and having our relationship grow. The level of dedication they show their allies has humbled the Principality of Zeon, and if it were not for them protecting us we would probably not be here today to upgrade this treaty with them.

-BloodFury, Sovereign of the Principality of Zeon

[center][size="6"]SIEG ZEON! o/[/size][/center]

Edited by BloodFury

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1311449390' post='2762228']
Two worthless alliances with one worthless treaty.
[/quote]

Maybe we both should merge into NG so we can have all the collective fail in one place at one time?

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1311451958' post='2762251']
Maybe we both should merge into NG so we can have all the collective fail in one place at one time?
[/quote]
As long as neither of you have protectorates. :P

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1311471850' post='2762470']
Good one, took your 6 collective brain cells a while to come up with that one.
[/quote]

At-least he has brain cells, unlike you.

Confusion.

I don't see a non-chaining clause and, if I'm reading it right, this is an old-fashioned MADP, where assistance in an attack is mandatory if requested. So what you're telling me is that all I have to do to play Nuke Tag with BloodFury is to just attack any of Neb-X's treaty partners?

*scribbles something down*

Good to know, good to know.

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1311491334' post='2762624']
I don't see a non-chaining clause and, if I'm reading it right, this is an old-fashioned MADP, where assistance in an attack is mandatory if requested. So what you're telling me is that all I have to do to play Nuke Tag with BloodFury is to just attack any of Neb-X's treaty partners?

[/quote]

You got it goonie

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1311491334' post='2762624']

[/quote]

Or you could just nuke me then we can have some fun. :wub:

Nice to see this! Neb-X is a good group of people. Zeon is as well.

Congratz on your upgrade.

o/ Nebula-X
o/ Zeon

Edited by hewhoisgod

[quote name='lordliam' timestamp='1311645188' post='2763735']
Yay Zeon! My favouritest alliance after NsO, NpO, GATO, NPO, MK, NG, SLCB, PK, FOK, FAN, LUE, Legion, Invicta, GOONS, GOD and SOS! :3
[/quote]

Ohh look...NsO...