• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1311707200' post='2764332']
Next round, just be honest and call your alliance "The Trolls."
It'll be right in character :P
[/quote]

Whatever you want baby :3

Well, before the Confusion Clown Show and Circus of Lies decided to show up, this thread was about our war with NATO.

To that end, I continue to praise NATO members and the effort and class they demonstrated here.

I personally enjoyed my interaction with NATO's players, and I am happy to count them as friends today and I look fwd to chatting it up with you guys on IRC.

o/ NATO

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1311705351' post='2764314']
Nice back track there :rolleyes:

Considering the nations of ours that we didn't think would be able to fight - plus that they had not been in a war yet this round - meant we thought they'd do better then they did, that's for sure. It was a better fight on epaper than either of the ones you have fought so far this round. When do you do war, or "arrange" your wars, historically, they are usually explicit down-declares or roguings. Even now, when we count in ALL your wars (like the attacks on OP and LE and others to start this round) I think most everyone else sees it that way too.

Again: Are jerk posts the only ones you ever make?
[/quote]

Wait, we attacked OP, LE & Others to start this round? News to me. Honestly, I don't know why you're getting so defensive, truth be told, NATO is sub-par. I've fought against Warriors & I've fought with you, hell, I actually like you guys a bit. I just don't believe this war deserves to be called a war... more like a glorified tech raid. And don't say you thought they'd do better, you can usually tell how good an alliance is just by looking at how organized they are and how they build. Again, don't get so defensive, especially since it's more of a critique/compliment at the same time.

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1311703557' post='2764286']
So, when will you guys fight a real war?

Confusion.
[/quote]

This was a real war. Sure NATO may be new but they're not stupid. They know how to war. And considering the fact that NATO has double the amount of members than the Warriors and we still won says something about us....... WE KICK @SS

[quote name='lennybronx' timestamp='1311709189' post='2764358']
This was a real war. Sure NATO may be new but they're not stupid. They know how to war. And considering the fact that NATO has double the amount of members than the Warriors and we still won says something about us....... WE KICK @SS
[/quote]

I know you do :P

As I said before, it wasn't an insult or anything against the Warriors. I'm just saying this was like Warriors dating this girl that was below your league etc..

Confusion.

In general we expected them to have warchests and fight back. I'm honestly not sure where all their money went considering they've not yet been in a war. One opponent of mine (Norway) had about 12m when we started. He and I went at it where I was his only opponent until JB got back from his honeymoon yesterday, and it was even. The other two guys who were their #1 and 2 nations to start had very low WCs. We had no way of knowing that prior to.

Nevermind that they have a substantially higher number of nations than us.

We absolutely could expect it to be more of a fight than it was.

Anonymous can't control who declared on them to be sure, and your nation specifically has probably gotten rogued enough to more than make-up for it, but tW as a whole has been in tougher fights than Anon as a whole. I don't believe that's an arguable statement.

And we're not done. Don't worry.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1311709297' post='2764360']I'm just saying this was like Warriors dating this girl that was below your league[/quote]
OMFG you just called NATO the ugly prom date.
You had to go THERE!?!

Well gents, we've learnt something here. According to confusion, declaring on someone bigger than you in both NS and nations isn't a 'real' war. I for one hope to continue this tradition of fake wars.

Also, quoted for posterity:

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1311310541' post='2761044']
Very impressive blitz. Bravo.

Confusion.
[/quote]

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1311710061' post='2764367']
Well gents, we've learnt something here. According to confusion, declaring on someone bigger than you in both NS and nations isn't a 'real' war. I for one hope to continue this tradition of fake wars.

Also, quoted for posterity:
[/quote]

Once again, you twist words. Warriors usually have a decent blitz, that was just bad. Which further proves that NATO is WAY below your league. You beat them without even a half decent blitz xD. And BR, you & I both know high tiers are where wars are won. Furthermore, Notice I didn't call it a down-declare, I just didn't call it a real war for the Warriors. Just something for you to chew on...

Confusion.

There there NATO, it's not true at all in any way! Not everyone thinks you're ugly, only jealous haters would think that. You're pretty on the inside too, it's not just mom who thinks you are attractive and have a great personality! Every one of you has a perky, feisty spirit that those with honest tastes and open minds understand as heart-stoppingly beautiful. Why, those who can see your inner beauty recognize it instantly as pure teh sexsay!

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1311710395' post='2764368']
Once again, you twist words. Warriors usually have a decent blitz, that was just bad. Which further proves that NATO is WAY below your league. You beat them without even a half decent blitz xD. And BR, you & I both know high tiers are where wars are won. Furthermore, Notice I didn't call it a down-declare, I just didn't call it a real war for the Warriors. Just something for you to chew on...

Confusion.
[/quote]

Well, we'll be sure to get your approval of our next war target then.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1311710395' post='2764368']You beat them without even a half decent blitz xD.[/quote]
We've had weird wars this round so far.

The first one, we needed pretty much everyone to fight in order to have a good shot at winning it, and we had a bunch of nations that couldn't war for whatever reasons. For an example besides JonBoy, another guy was in Mongolia, of all things. What are the odds on that lol? There were perhaps 4 in our top ten that ended up being out. They just had real life stuff intervene, and we should all know that real life will always come first.

The second one we planned for this to happen, while still intending to fight uphill as CD explained and the prewar stats show. Ironically, this time it happened to be NATO who had a few of their bigger nations not be able to fight for whatever reasons. For examples, one of their very biggest nations just happened to go completely afk the day before we hit them, as I am told by both a NATO nation and our nations who fought it. So did one I fought, he had a decent warchest, but came back only just in time to accept peace lol. Stuff like this massively tips scales. That's not NATO's fault or our fault, just luck of the draw, and we've now seen it both ways.

Oh well, whatcha gonna do?
Accept and go on.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1311710425' post='2764369']
There there NATO, it's not true at all in any way! Not everyone thinks you're ugly, only jealous haters would think that. You're pretty on the inside too, it's not just mom who thinks you are attractive and have a great personality! Every one of you has a perky, feisty spirit that those with honest tastes and open minds understand as heart-stoppingly beautiful. Why, those who can see your inner beauty recognize it instantly as pure teh sexsay!
[/quote]

I for one, am proud of NATO for becomming so big and strong so quickly(no mo, you pervs!) lol