Warriors DoW

Clash

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1311421185' post='2762032']
I attack a NATO nation, he sends back two CMs then tries to surrender. I am amused.
[/quote]

I felt bad about a down declare and attacked the other guy who volunteered to take your place...

Anyways, since apparently I'm part of NATO and your AA is at war with them...incoming!

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1311426004' post='2762052']
I felt bad about a down declare and attacked the other guy who volunteered to take your place...

Anyways, since apparently I'm part of NATO and your AA is at war with them...incoming!
[/quote]

All the nukes in TE won't help with your cowardice.

What's the matter, afraid of wasting your last 2 nukes against K0wen's SDI? Or just annoyed that I took you up on your offer of hitting you without retaliation?

Edited by Bionic redhead

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1311426004' post='2762052']

[/quote]

Now Now, Don't get all mad.

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1311428235' post='2762061']

What's the matter, afraid of wasting your last 2 nukes against K0wen's SDI? Or just annoyed that I took you up on your offer of hitting you without retaliation?
[/quote]

Probably [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/lol1.gif[/img]

[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif[/img] BR

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1311428235' post='2762061']

[/quote]

It was the whole "wanting to surrender thing" actually :D

Also, 2/4 of my nukes got through the SDI, so his guys must be on vacation :D

Edited by berbers

Props to Norway for not laying down. He's the only guy to return any sort of attack so far AND he had a WC. our little 1 v 1 may get interesting :)

Edited by Cellardoor

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1311430811' post='2762070']

[/quote]

Yeah, your nukes are only going to prevent him surrendering.

As for the SDI, it stops 6 out of every 10 nukes, so letting through 2 out of 4 is near enough average.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1311430811' post='2762070']

[/quote]

Actually its blocked 2/5 which is the perfect ratio.

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1311442227' post='2762162']
Actually its blocked 2/5 which is the perfect ratio.
[/quote]
2/5 is 40%, the Perfect ratio for the SDI would be 3/5, which is 60%.

[quote name='KillerCruiser' timestamp='1311531656' post='2762851']
2/5 is 40%, the Perfect ratio for the SDI would be 3/5, which is 60%.
[/quote]

2 hit out of 5 which is the perfect ratio as you are stating I was just going off how many have hit.

Who cares he can't buy anymore anyway. Nor can he can rebuild with his 18k left.

The Warriors have always had a policy of Friends Through War (F.T.W.), and thus I think it's important to give shouts out to the nations we fight against that have shown exceptional war skills or preparation. It's good sportsmanship! I further encourage Warriors (and members of NATO as well) to give props to those who fought hard against them.

For me, that means Narva of Enarva, who was the best of those I fought.
Excellent effort and maximizing of warchest let Narva fight hard every day.

I have also heard from innocence of questionable that Tsayka of Trisaram fought hard everyday, even though the nation we lined up as his defense partner turned out to be afk for the war. That was bad luck for both of them, kind of like the luck we had in a couple of places during our first war. Tsayka tried a mid-war quad that was well-executed, even though he got hosed in the attack outcomes.

Cellardoor previously spoke very highly of Krozmar of Norway, and has repeated his convictions privately as well.

Many NATO seem to have been unprepared for war, which was surprising since this was their first war of the round. Yet NATO is a new alliance, and as every TE vet will agree, there is a sharp do-or-die learning curve for TE. They will unquestionably get better. Hopefully NATO (and the Warrors too!) have learned a lot from this war to apply for the future, while having had a lot of fun fighting it here and now.

---

[b]Peace has been declared between NATO and the Warriors for this update.[/b]
Any peace breakers will be dealt with on an individual basis.

o7 NATO
o7 Warriors

o7 WAR!

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1311698438' post='2764230']
The Warriors have always had a policy of Friends Through War (F.T.W.), and thus I think it's important to give shouts out to the nations we fight against that have shown exceptional war skills or preparation. It's good sportsmanship! I further encourage Warriors (and members of NATO as well) to give props to those who fought hard against them.

For me, that means Narva of Enarva, who was the best of those I fought.
Excellent effort and maximizing of warchest let Narva fight hard every day.

I have also heard from innocence of questionable that Tsayka of Trisaram fought hard everyday, even though the nation we lined up as his defense partner turned out to be afk for the war. That was bad luck for both of them, kind of like the luck we had in a couple of places during our first war. Tsayka tried a mid-war quad that was well-executed, even though he got hosed in the attack outcomes.

Cellardoor previously spoke very highly of Krozmar of Norway, and has repeated his convictions privately as well.

Many NATO seem to have been unprepared for war, which was surprising since this was their first war of the round. Yet NATO is a new alliance, and as every TE vet will agree, there is a sharp do-or-die learning curve for TE. They will unquestionably get better. Hopefully NATO (and the Warrors too!) have learned a lot from this war to apply for the future, while having had a lot of fun fighting it here and now.

---

[b]Peace has been declared between NATO and the Warriors for this update.[/b]
Any peace breakers will be dealt with on an individual basis.

o7 NATO
o7 Warriors

o7 WAR!
[/quote]

tl;dr? :P

Happy to fight with you guys in Nato, especially Norway. Good luck with the rest of the round!

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1311703557' post='2764286']
So, when will you guys fight a real war?

Confusion.
[/quote]

When will Anon fight a real war? I mean you were attacked by a rogued on and beaten down LE (where they updeclared) and then you were attacked by SUN (which was a huge updeclare) :lol1:

So far in this round I think that Warriors have already got you beat with the beating they took from TPC earlier.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1311703557' post='2764286']
So, when will you guys fight a real war?[/quote]
Interesting you don't count TPC as a real war.

Do have to troll everything? Seems like the only posts you ever make.
It just makes you look like a jerk.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1311704398' post='2764299']
Interesting you don't count TPC as a real war.

Do have to troll everything? Seems like the only posts you ever make.
It just makes you look like a jerk.
[/quote]

No, I believe the TPC war was definitely 'real', just not this one. You can't say with a straight face that you actually thought NATO would have a chance at winning the war. That's all I'm saying.

Confusion.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1311704356' post='2764298']
When will Anon fight a real war? I mean you were attacked by a rogued on and beaten down LE (where they updeclared) and then you were attacked by SUN (which was a huge updeclare) :lol1:

So far in this round I think that Warriors have already got you beat with the beating they took from TPC earlier.
[/quote]

So basically, it's our fault that we got declared on & as a result didn't declare any wars? It's not our fault we're great at rebuilding & actually keep a war-chest unlike others. Anyways, you should go back to re-building.

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1311704622' post='2764304']No, I believe the TPC war was definitely 'real', just not this one. You can't say with a straight face that you actually thought NATO would have a chance at winning the war. That's all I'm saying.[/quote]
Nice back track there :rolleyes:

Considering the nations of ours that we didn't think would be able to fight - plus that they had not been in a war yet this round - meant we thought they'd do better then they did, that's for sure. It was a better fight on epaper than either of the ones you have fought so far this round. When do you do war, or "arrange" your wars, historically, they are usually explicit down-declares or roguings. Even now, when we count in ALL your wars (like the attacks on OP and LE and others to start this round) I think most everyone else sees it that way too.

Again: Are jerk posts the only ones you ever make?

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1311704715' post='2764305']
So basically, it's our fault that we got declared on & as a result didn't declare any wars? It's not our fault we're great at rebuilding & actually keep a war-chest unlike others. Anyways, you should go back to re-building.

Confusion.
[/quote]

Its been 8 days since the war that you took very little damage in, you can't declare a war?

also, its funny because before you were hit even the war that you wanted to plan was a joke (Query for info anyone that wants to know).

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1311705351' post='2764314']When do you do war, or "arrange" your wars, historically, they are usually explicit down-declares or roguings.[/quote]
[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1311705533' post='2764316']its funny because before you were hit even the war that you wanted to plan was a joke (Query for info anyone that wants to know).[/quote]
Oh, the ironic irony.
Please consider yourself querried, Adude :lol1:

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1311704398' post='2764299']
Do have to troll everything?
[/quote]

Only when you make it this easy :smug:

Everyone always gets so jelly over Anon :3

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1311706669' post='2764324']
Only when you make it this easy :smug:

Everyone always gets so jelly over Anon :3
[/quote]

Trust me, when I think about having Confusion at some point of control in an alliance the last thing I get is "Jelly", in general my feelings are more pointed in the direction of pity.