Warriors DoW

Clash

[center][img]http://209.85.48.10/12912/43/upload/p3339080.png[/img]

[size="5"][b]The Warriors declare war on NATO[/b][/size]

Well, one of their nations hit two of our guys and anarchied them.
So that's our excuse for war. Oh also we wanted to.

They have a buttload more nations, we have a couple less than active than we have listed. For example, Jonboy16 happens to be on his honeymoon. Seriously, he is, got married just last weekend, So he's not likely to be fighting and we are counting him out. We have a couple like that, just like we had in the first war. So I got no idea what the actual stats are.

Oh well, off to war.

o/ NATO
o/ WARRIORS![/center]

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1311310231' post='2761035']
[center][img]http://209.85.48.10/12912/43/upload/p3339080.png[/img]

[size="5"][b]The Warriors declare war on NATO[/b][/size]

Well, one of their nations hit two of our guys and anarchied them.
So that's our excuse for war. Oh also we wanted to.

They have a buttload more nations, we have a couple less than active than we have listed. For example, Jonboy16 happens to be on his honeymoon. Seriously, he is, got married just last weekend, So he's not likely to be fighting and we are counting him out. We have a couple like that, just like we had in the first war. So I got no idea what the actual stats are.

Oh well, off to war.

o/ NATO
o/ WARRIORS![/center]
[/quote]

Hope JB enjoys himself :ehm:

Also an AA that hasn't been in a war yet so I am glad to see this.

KO :wub:

But yea

o/ NATO

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1311310541' post='2761044']
Very impressive blitz. Bravo.[/quote]
Oh well we did what we could.
We tend to have a lot of Euros for some reason and they need their beauty sleep.

[quote name='Jesusfreak' timestamp='1311311712' post='2761060']
Wow, NATO already lost 7 nukes :blink:

GL guys, and have fun :awesome:
[/quote]

7? Damnit I only took 4 of those.

To be fair, I'm not in NATO and one of the two nations I hit volunteered, so really you DoW'd NATO because some random guy attacked one of your guys aggresively :D

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1311365346' post='2761447']
To be fair, I'm not in NATO and one of the two nations I hit volunteered, so really you DoW'd NATO because some random guy attacked one of your guys aggresively :D
[/quote]

Yeah see...just because you "leave" so you can attack someone doesn't mean you're not in NATO. If PS was around this round and I left it, hit ADude, Mikey and Stelios, I'd fully expect RE to respond in force against PS.

And "to be fair", I warned you exactly what would likely happen did you go through with your little game.

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1311366278' post='2761455']
Yeah see...just because you "leave" so you can attack someone doesn't mean you're not in NATO. If PS was around this round and I left it, hit ADude, Mikey and Stelios, I'd fully expect RE to respond in force against PS.

And "to be fair", I warned you exactly what would likely happen did you go through with your little game.
[/quote]

That first sentence is retarded, I was hoping they just wanted to fight and took any excuse. NATO shouldn't be held accountable for people who leave and do things, that's just stupid.

And to be fair to your "to be fair" sentence, I had already launched my attacks before you posted your warning :D

You could have peaced out at that point. And sorry...people just dont buy ties being destroyed that fast. You're still trading with NATO, ghost busted for NATO this round and spend the entire round until about 15 minutes before you attack someone isn't going to convince anyone.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1311371214' post='2761509']
That first sentence is retarded, I was hoping they just wanted to fight and took any excuse. NATO shouldn't be held accountable for people who leave and do things, that's just stupid.

And to be fair to your "to be fair" sentence, I had already launched my attacks before you posted your warning :D
[/quote]

I am in SUN and, naturally, my sympathy lies with NATO. That being said, I just want to point out that you did say Bionic Redhead was a good target to hit, on another thread, a few days ago, while you were a member of NATO.

If you want to do this next round don't talk about it first. Don't say anything the entire round, they will forget you exist. Then pop up under the different AA and strike. Since it is a suicide mission, delete your trades so you don't get your entire AA in the war.

Are you guys honestly arguing over a CB in TE? Wow. This is a planet where people regularly attack each other for no reason. Even if the CB is bogus, who cares? A fight's a fight, let's have fun with it.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1311387729' post='2761710']
Are you guys honestly arguing over a CB in TE? Wow. This is a planet where people regularly attack each other for no reason. Even if the CB is bogus, who cares? A fight's a fight, let's have fun with it.
[/quote]

Are you married? :wub: