Congrats to Farkistan and the New Polar Order!

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1312245312' post='2769522']
I think the jump from PIAT to ODP is big (in any treaty) because of the Defense clause. That's just my personal opinion because now both of them have "legal" means to enter into a war in support of one another. Does the treaty have an optional aggression clause? I honestly don't remember.
[/quote]
To each their own, I can respect your opinion on it. And I don't know the specifics of either treaty, someone from FARK or NpO would have to clarify.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1312245659' post='2769528']
To each their own, I can respect your opinion on it. And I don't know the specifics of either treaty, someone from FARK or NpO would have to clarify.
[/quote]

They didn't, that's why Feanor stepped in. :awesome:

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1312282791' post='2769972']
No, he means the fairly small grouping of people who still take these forums seriously. Feanor, Janova, and that crew.
[/quote]

The last time I checked, this part of the forum is IC so why not take them seriously ?

Edited by Timberland

While there is no need to announce anything on the IC portion of the CN forums, most alliances feel it is worth doing [actually some need to cut back on their announcements, <_< ]. That however does not make it essential for a treaty to be announced on the CN Forums for it to be valid or in-effect.

While i am glad that Polaris and Fark have upgraded, i think they are well within their rights to not announce it. Although Fark should announce stuff.. their announcements are pretty cool. Not weapons grade cool like the RIA ones, but pretty cool nevertheless.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1312242732' post='2769494']
They already had a treaty, though. It's not some new treaty, it's an upgrade from a PIAT to an ODP.
[/quote]
Meh, depending on who you argue with its the same damn thing anyway

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1312228727' post='2769333']
Bob Janova with two different opinions about the same subject? Impossible! :v:
[/quote]
VE Bob and Gramlins Bob are polar oppisites who inhabit the same space. Its not only possible it happened/happens/will happen. The Bi-Polar war took its toll on both of them. :(

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1312314862' post='2770257']
VE Bob and Gramlins Bob are polar oppisites who inhabit the same space. Its not only possible it happened/happens/will happen. The Bi-Polar war took its toll on both of them. :(
[/quote]

I read this, shrugged, and was about to move on. Then started laughing. Nothing against you, Alterego. Just the coincidence of your name and the topic of your post.

-Drac

[quote]As a side note, you were also the one defending an alliances right not to publicly affirm their entrance into war, weren't you? [/quote]
I don't remember that. I consider DoWs to be good form, at least, so I suspect there may be some context you are forgetting, if it was indeed me. But war is a bit different because the evidence is right there for everyone to see, so it's less important to post a thread about it than for a treaty which only exists at all as a posted document.