Wapa Dow

bunnet

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1311225446' post='2760319']
You guys must be striving for Worst War Declarations ever.

Do you realize that Synergy and The Black Pearl just finished fighting no less then 8 days ago?
[/quote]

Didn't WAPA, too?

Do you realize that Synergy and The Black Pearl just finished fighting no less then 8 days ago?
[/quote]
Don't shoot the messenger.....they won't complain,decent alliances don't and just get on with it :-)

[/quote]

look where we are then YOU try and pick us a better war :P

Edited by bannyfaws

[/quote]
Tell you what,you go find some friends and join the black pearl then you can war and shout your mouth off. Please remember every friend you bring we bring two :-)

[quote name='bunnet' timestamp='1311234854' post='2760405']
Tell you what,you go find some friends and join the black pearl then you can war and shout your mouth off. Please remember every friend you bring we bring two :-)
[/quote]

Doesn't really look that bad. Enjoy your war, I know that I've always enjoyed fighting you guys.

This doesn't seem that bad. After not fighting back during our war, TBP was able to put their good warchests to use and build up their nations.
[quote name='bunnet' timestamp='1311234854' post='2760405']
[/quote]
We have done it before(against your alliance actually) and we'll do it again if we choose.

Edited by Edward Reed

[/quote]

Suprise suprise, a WAPA DoW and a Synergy idiot piping up with some objection to it. What exactly is your problem? Still butthurt over the fact we hit some of your friends and someone else happened to declare on them on the same night? Get over yourself already.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1311227326' post='2760335']
Didn't WAPA, too?
[/quote]

We got jumped on by RE, I think it ended twelve days prior to this DoW.

The fact we hit an alliance larger, with more active nations and nukes than us is irrelvant. WAPA sucks! :rolleyes:

Erm, why are people complaining about this war? BP's been out for a while now, and it's relatively even. It's not like someone declared on them 45 minutes after they got out of a war with another alliance. I can't remember who it was that did that.

Oh, yeah.

(No, I'm not still mad. Just pointing out hypocrisy)

[/quote]

fair enough ,but at least they had 8 days.....you guys have a habit of hitting alliances who are still at war .

at the start of the war .

The Black pearl had 20 nations..19 active..91,035 ns ..18,971 infra..2766 tech ..3 nukes

WAPA had 17 nations..15 active ..67,947 ns ..15,209 infra ..1882 tech ..1 nuke

ive seen worse declarations !

the problem seems to be that WAPA and some other alliances still seem to have the old TE handbook ,where it is ok to actually updeclare

synergy and some others seem to have the new handbook ,where it seems the rules are different,apparently in this one you can only down declare or declare on alliances already at war.

perhaps one day (heres hoping )all alliances might get sent out a copy of the old handbook :)

keep taking your medication ,everyone at WAPA wishes you a speedy recovery :lol1:

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1311245669' post='2760444']
We got jumped on by RE, I think it ended twelve days prior to this DoW.

The fact we hit an alliance larger, with more active nations and nukes than us is irrelvant. WAPA sucks! :rolleyes:
[/quote]

When the hell did that happen?

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1311260735' post='2760531']
[/quote]

lol...I was wondering if I missed something. Didn't remember that war.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1311260735' post='2760531']
[/quote]

seems a long time ago ,mabey it didnt happen ! mabey some of us have been taking the same medication as SoADarthCyfe6 .. :lol1:

[quote name='bannyfaws' timestamp='1311262881' post='2760547']
seems a long time ago ,mabey it didnt happen ! mabey some of us have been taking the same medication as SoADarthCyfe6 .. :lol1:
[/quote]
2Nd July.....im still suffering :-( got a hell of a kicking but didn't reroll:-) not like some I know!!!!! On a personal note I don't think reroll should be allowed in Te. That is all

bunnet

Getting his wapa ass kicked on a regular basis

8 days?! My god!

Come on, how many AA's hit when there are still active wars on the books? 8 days is a long vacation.

Looks like peace at update. Black pearl asked we granted. No confirmation from black pearl but attacks will cease at update unless attacked.

[quote name='bunnet' timestamp='1311458000' post='2762297']
Looks like peace at update. Black pearl asked we granted. No confirmation from black pearl but attacks will cease at update unless attacked.
[/quote]

Tsk tsk, tis a pity that WAPA leadership can not seem to actually control their people. I have reports of at least 4 attacks on Black Pearl nations after update. Well done WAPA, well done.

[quote name='maxnmike' timestamp='1311526228' post='2762792']
Tsk tsk, tis a pity that WAPA leadership can not seem to actually control their people. I have reports of at least 4 attacks on Black Pearl nations after update. Well done WAPA, well done.
[/quote]

Like your nations aren't doing it, Well Rakul does not get peace from me and will be defeat alerted daily until war ends.

[quote name='maxnmike' timestamp='1311526228' post='2762792']
[/quote]

send the name of the attackers to puckoon and he will get it sorted out .

its also a pity the leader of the black pearl doesnt open his PM,S ,if he did the ceasefire could have been a bit easier .

question... did he even bother to pm you guys about the ceasefire ?

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1311527422' post='2762804']
Like your nations aren't doing it, Well Rakul does not get peace from me and will be defeat alerted daily until war ends.
[/quote]

Yes, he attacked after being attacked, funny how that works.

[quote name='maxnmike' timestamp='1311529273' post='2762816']
Yes, he attacked after being attacked, funny how that works.
[/quote]

Except I never attacked him genius. He decided to throw in 2 pot shots before sending peace, It really is not that hard to grasp.