An Ordo Paradoxia Announcemente

the wompus

[quote name='zephyrmaten' timestamp='1311317030' post='2761134']
It's actually funny, like how even OP is confused about the reason behind the DoW...
[/quote]

Oh, wrong. We are not confused at all.

And by the way, do you have a TE nation?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1311317361' post='2761138']
Oh, wrong. We are not confused at all.

And by the way, do you have a TE nation?
[/quote]

Kind of seems like you are, Wompus, Paul and Mark are saying one thing and you are saying another.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1311317605' post='2761140']
Kind of seems like you are, Wompus, Paul and Mark are saying one thing and you are saying another.
[/quote]

Not at all. This war was being planned WELL before your feckless sniping.

As I said, you have not yet been able to figure out facts from deception.

I think that you may have some buddies in TE. Ask around. Someone may actually tell you the truth behind our DoW.

So let's just FIGHT, and.......

Have some fun!

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1311318519' post='2761146']

I think that you may have some buddies in TE. Ask around. Someone may actually tell you the truth behind our DoW.

Have some fun!
[/quote]

Go back to page one and read it again.

[quote name='paul711' times tamp='1311301133' post='2760882']
many can tell you that we had different plans in the works and that this was a last minute decision made to appease our pissed off members. Thank you Adude.
[/quote]

Have some fun!
[/quote]

So the stuff from Paul, Mark and the OP about how ADudes comments helped at least ignite this, and the comments from Paul and others about how you had other plans, but at the last minute shifted to this, are all carefully planted lies in order to deceive us into thinking that you were just looking for a fight and we provided a good excuse for one, when in fact you wanted to hit RE all along? Good to know :wacko:

And believe me I am having fun :D Its the first time I get to take some nukes this round :D I just want to figure out what exactly it is this war is about, since you and Paul are saying different things and I am a curious soul with nothing better to do with my time :)

Also, this would appear to contradict your statement that this war was carefully planned far in advance.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1311308970' post='2761014']
Damned if we do, damned if we don't.

And yes, this was NOT our original plan. Events of the last couple of days caused the change.
[/quote]

Edit: @King Brant; I completely agree that war does not need a reason. People can attack for whatever they want, if theres a war involved I don't care why, lets fight and enjoy it :D The reason we are asking is that some people are giving us one reason, others are giving us another, and we, the renowned internet intellectuals (read: unemployed college students with too much free time) are trying to square things out :P

Edited by Mikeyrox

[quote name='King Brant' timestamp='1311318984' post='2761153']
I don't see why there even has to be a reason.

This is a war game and we went to war.

Why ask why?
[/quote]

Thats not what this is about, I don't care if you guys attacked with or without a reason, what I do care about is Thomas trying to change an already quite established reason.

Oh, about that OP not warring til day 30 thing, yeah, we fought FARK. Did you miss the DoW?

Anyhow, OP may or may not be attacking RE because someone was mouthing off, perhaps we we just bored as stated in the OP and the running mouth gave us an excuse. :P But I do not know the true reasons for sure(the deception eludes even me! :o), I'm just a foot soldier who doesn't like RE for past actions and is more than happy to remove some of their stats without questioning the reason. Speaking of, 433k NS to 313k NS so far, that's a big chunk. Ouch. No wonder RE people are nitpicking our DoW reason.

Oh and I don't think it's OP who's gonna be butthurt when this one's over. :awesome:

[quote name='King Brant' timestamp='1311318984' post='2761153']
I don't see why there even has to be a reason.

This is a war game and we went to war.

Why ask why?

edit: please don't quote me
[/quote]
why not ask your confused alliance? :unsure::blink:
P.S. and i just quoted you, oops sorry..

Have some fun!
[/quote]

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1311308970' post='2761014']
Damned if we do, damned if we don't.

So many haters. :rolleyes:

As I see it, we are two of the top TE AA's.

So let's fight.

And yes, this was NOT our original plan. Events of the last couple of days caused the change.

Anyone need a mirror? :P
[/quote]

Heh...

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1311319385' post='2761160']
Heh...
[/quote]
Clearly, OP was planning on hitting RE in round twenty one. Then that dastardly Adude character came along and made meaniehead comments, so they changed their plans at the last minute. Or something.

Have some fun!
[/quote]

Wow, all my rounds on TE and I have never seen someone so stubborn and unwilling to admit they were wrong, especially about something as trivial as why we are at war. Dude, it's just war. That's what TE is about. Just admit you are wrong. Nobody is right all the time and nobody cares if you are wrong on this. The only thing we care about is the truth.

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1311319592' post='2761165']
Maybe we just don't want you to know why, Adude. :smug: Do we truly need a reason anyway? Alliances randomly hit other alliances in TE all the time anyway. :mellow:
[/quote]
Kindly say that to thomas, paul, etc. :P

Maybe we just don't want you to know why, Adude. :smug: Do we truly need a reason anyway? Alliances randomly hit other alliances in TE all the time anyway. :mellow:
[/quote]
At this point, I'm just going to assume this is some sort of evil plot to confuse us into hitting the wrong alliance.

Edited by HalpImBeingOppressed

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1311319314' post='2761157']
Oh, about that OP not warring til day 30 thing, yeah, we fought FARK. Did you miss the DoW?

Anyhow, OP may or may not be attacking RE because someone was mouthing off, perhaps we we just bored as stated in the OP and the running mouth gave us an excuse. :P But I do not know the true reasons for sure(the deception eludes even me! :o), I'm just a foot soldier who doesn't like RE for past actions and is more than happy to remove some of their stats without questioning the reason. Speaking of, 433k NS to 313k NS so far, that's a big chunk. Ouch. No wonder RE people are nitpicking our DoW reason.

Oh and I don't think it's OP who's gonna be butthurt when this one's over. :awesome:
[/quote]

That was a war? People are saying that IRONs attacks on RE isn't a war yet OPs attacks on FARK was a real war? (Not you I know but others have)hell if that counts you just attacked an AA that wasn't even 2 days out of war, and your bashing RE for past actions when your no different ;)

Also, pixels are pixels so it doesn't bother me to badly.

[/quote]

No you don't need a reason. What you also do not need is to contradict yourselves and then repeat the same exact phrase in every rebut to people who point out said contradiction :P

And to anyone who thinks we are butthurt, I assure we are not. At least I know I am not. I have never cared about why someone attacks, nor do I care when I get attacked, unless of course I am away for the duration of the fight, in which case I feel left out :( But if I come off as complaining I apologize; its just that arguing with Thomas harks me back a bit to my old debate days, and its just too much fun :lol1:

I shall PM them all immediately! After all, it is a matter of great importance and we must get to the bottom of it at once! :rolleyes:

This is getting trivial, who cares about the DoW reason, stop moaning and fight! That's what it's all about.

[/quote]

Seems like OP gov just doesn't want OP members to know in general either, you said yourself that you didn't know right?

Also again, this is about Thomas changing the story, not needing a reason.

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1311319905' post='2761173']
I shall PM them all immediately! After all, it is a matter of great importance and we must get to the bottom of it at once! :rolleyes:

This is getting trivial, who cares about the DoW reason, stop moaning and fight! That's what it's all about.
[/quote]
I like how when you realize your contradictions, you fall back on the ever popular "I DON'T CARE LEAVE ME ALONE" defense.

[quote name='Mikeyrox' timestamp='1311319843' post='2761172']
No you don't need a reason. What you also do not need is to contradict yourselves and then repeat the same exact phrase in every rebut to people who point out said contradiction :P

And to anyone who thinks we are butthurt, I assure we are not. At least I know I am not. I have never cared about why someone attacks, nor do I care when I get attacked, unless of course I am away for the duration of the fight, in which case I feel left out :( But if I come off as complaining I apologize; its just that arguing with Thomas harks me back a bit to my old debate days, and its just too much fun :lol1:
[/quote]
Sorry mike but I am butthurt
not coz of the war
but coz of utter confusion, contradiction & a stupid conclusion :gag::ehm::P

Edited by zephyrmaten

[quote name='HalpImBeingOppressed' timestamp='1311320011' post='2761175']
I like how when you realize your contradictions, you fall back on the ever popular "I DON'T CARE LEAVE ME ALONE" defense.
[/quote]

Where did I contradict myself? I made no definite remarks as to our reason for attacking RE.

[quote name='zephyrmaten' timestamp='1311320170' post='2761176']
Sorry mike but I am butthurt
not coz of the war
but coz of utter confusion :gag::ehm::P
[/quote]

Damnit the last thing we need is Confusion also spewing crap in this thread with OP :lol1: