An Ordo Paradoxia Announcemente

the wompus

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1311309654' post='2761025']
Its not constant, I said a few things about OP not fighting for 30 days, sorry if I hurt your feelings though.

Also at Stelios, your comment about seeing way worse is correct, it is mostly directed at RE though and mostly coming from AA's just like OP. I can't quite recall anytime that I or Stelios have ever warred over hurt feelings from a couple OWF posts though.

[img]http://www.baby-gear.biz/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/baby-crying.jpg[/img]

[00:31] <&ADude[NPO]> Paul
[00:31] <&ADude[NPO]> :/
[00:31] <&ADude[NPO]> i'm sorry
[00:32] <&ADude[NPO]> i'm sorry that i hurt OP's feelings on the OWF
[00:32] <&ADude[NPO]> :/
[00:32] * &ADude[NPO] care bear hugs OP

That about sums up my feelings on it.
[/quote]
Dude, we declared war. You are talking a hot mess on the forums.

Who's really crying in this situation?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Awesome Dog' timestamp='1311312513' post='2761072']
Dude, we declared war. You are talking a hot mess on the forums.

Who's really crying in this situation?
[/quote]

You declared war because you guys didn't like what I said about you on the OWF, Like I said in my earlier post, I'm glad that it will be RE nukes that hit OP and that its about time the OP declared war, I'm not crying about anything.

BTW is it not OK to poke at AA's for not having been at war until day 30?

Edited by ADude

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1311312733' post='2761074']
The OWF is just another battlefield, one where the weapons are keyboards.
So far this thread is full of both nukes and water balloons :)

Are we having fun yet though?
[/quote]

Pretty much this, wars with no chatter on the forums suck.

I blame the media, and the degradation of our society due to youth culture and the rap music for this war. I will do my part to nuke TE back into the good old days! Viva la 50's!

That said, this war has taught me yet again, that I have, and will likely always have, horrible timing in TE. I always manage to be away the day we get attacked :S Ah well. On the brightside one of enemies is blockading me with a navy. I imagine the upkeep cost of that, as well as the initial purchase costs, is a lot more than the 2% reduction I face in taxes :D

Also grr, why do you have SDIs OP? This is not helping operation Blast to the Past :(

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1311313116' post='2761080']
You declared war because you guys didn't like what I said about you on the OWF[/quote]

[b][i]BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz[/i][/b].......

Wrong.

So very wrong.

Next contestant.

[quote name='Mikeyrox' timestamp='1311314053' post='2761090']
On the brightside one of enemies is blockading me with a navy. I imagine the upkeep cost of that, as well as the initial purchase costs, is a lot more than the 2% reduction I face in taxes :D

[/quote]

That's odd. So am I.

As to the math/ROI, ask Stelios. :lol1:

[quote]To: cowboytxx From: Stelios Date: 7/22/2011 12:00:51 AM

Subject: Naval Blockade

Message: A naval blockade has been placed against your nation. This blockade will reduce your next tax collection by 1.48%. Together with any previous blockades your next tax collection will be reduced by a total of 1.48%. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled. [/quote]

Edited by Thomasj_tx

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1311314162' post='2761092']

Wrong.

So very wrong.

Next contestant.
[/quote]

Dude..

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1311301133' post='2760882']
P.S. This war is all Adude's fault for his contstant anti-OP comments, many can tell you that we had different plans in the works and that this was a last minute decision made to appease our pissed off members. Thank you Adude.
[/quote]

Don't even try to deny it.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1311306691' post='2760965']
That about sums it up.
[/quote]

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1311314162' post='2761092']

Wrong.

So very wrong.

Next contestant.
[/quote]

I beg to differ :S I don't really care why you guys declared, but at least get it strait! I wont stand for you posting top secret pictures our of super legionare, Fat Dino, in your OP (pun intended :D ) without an agreed upon reason! Fat Dino deserves privacy too you know :(

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1311314398' post='2761095']
Dude..

Don't even try to deny it.
[/quote]

With all the time you have spent in TE, and the level of interactions you have gained, you have not yet been able to figure out facts from deception.

I think that you have many buddies in TE. Ask around. Someone may actually tell you the truth behind our DoW. :wub:

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1311314780' post='2761102']
With all the time you have spent in TE, and the level of interactions you have gained, you have not yet been able to figure out facts from deception.

I think that you have many buddies in TE. Ask around. Someone may actually tell you the truth behind our DoW. :wub:
[/quote]

Ok, you make a habit of lying in your DoWs?

[quote name='stepanek' timestamp='1311264783' post='2760557']
Awesome DoW. Bring it.
0/ Rome
[/quote]

do I know you from someplace? :awesome:

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1311315180' post='2761105']
Ah, what???? :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Your [i]literally[/i] boring me.

[quote name='the wompus' timestamp='1311223531' post='2760289']

July 2011 - Roman Empire makes some comments on the TE-OWF challenging the matter in which OP has progressed through round 18. As it turns out, OP is a little bored and tired of building their nations and stockpiling nukes so....

20 July 2011 [size="6"][color="#0000FF"]Ordo Paradoxia[/color] DECLARES WAR on the Roman Empire[/size].
[/quote]

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1311315367' post='2761106']
Your [size="1"](sic)[/size] [i]literally[/i] boring me.
[/quote]

You [i]literally[/i] can't read (or comprehend)....

[quote]Roman Empire makes some comments on the TE-OWF challenging the matter in which OP has progressed through round 18. As it turns out, OP is a little bored and tired of building their nations and stockpiling nukes so....[/quote]

[i]AS IT TURNS OUT, OP IS A LITTLE BORED AND TIRED OF BUILDING THEIR NATIONS AND STOCKPILING NUKES SO.....[/i]

As I said, you have not yet been able to figure out facts from deception.

I think that you have many buddies in TE. Ask around. [b]Someone may actually tell you the truth behind our DoW[/b].

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1311315770' post='2761114']

[i]AS IT TURNS OUT, OP IS A LITTLE BORED AND TIRED OF BUILDING THEIR NATIONS AND STOCKPILING NUKES SO.....[/i]

I think that you have many buddies in TE. Ask around. [b]Someone may actually tell you the truth behind our DoW[/b].
[/quote]

You mean like Paul and the guy Stelios spoke to on IRC? It may not be your real reason for declaring, but you have to admit you have given a lot of reason to think it was :S

[quote name='Mikeyrox' timestamp='1311315882' post='2761115']
you have to admit you have given a lot of reason to think it was :S
[/quote]

Nope. Not at all. Given the fact that, in fact, it was not. :)

Read the DoW, and ask what ever buddies you may have around TE.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1311315770' post='2761114']

[/quote]

Because of my comments sure, it is posted by Wompus and Paul. There isn't much point in trying to change the story now.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1311316187' post='2761120']
There isn't much point in trying to change the story now.
[/quote]

Then why are you trying to?

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1311301133' post='2760882']

P.S. This war is all Adude's fault for his contstant anti-OP comments, many can tell you that we had different plans in the works and that this was a last minute decision made to appease our pissed off members. Thank you Adude.
[/quote]

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1311303288' post='2760921']
It is what it is and that is the reason, one can only be goaded so many times and God forgives- OP does not.

I still :wub: you Stelios, hell I like many of you guys Carpatus, Mikeyrox, and you.
[/quote]

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1311306691' post='2760965']
That about sums it up.
[/quote]

I don't know what part of that says none at all to you, but when people in your alliance, including a gov member, state that the reason was because ADude was insulting you on the forums, it gives one reason to think that that was the reason :P It seems to me like that at least influenced it. Why not admit it? There's nothing wrong with that playing a part. You were looking for someone to fight, we gave you a target. If ADude's comments did actually have no influence on your DoW, well, don't say they did multiple times :P

And don't go around posting pictures of our secret war training manual! :mad:

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1311316354' post='2761123']
Then why are you trying to?
[/quote]

Talking to you is kind of like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2Rdf0n_Lsg&feature=related

Really though, its on their by Wompus, Paul and Mark.

As I have said, you have not yet been able to figure out facts from deception.

I think that you have many buddies in TE. Ask around. [b]Someone may actually tell you the truth behind our DoW.[/b]

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1311316813' post='2761129']

I think that you have many buddies in TE. Ask around. [b]Someone may actually tell you the truth behind our DoW.[/b]
[/quote]

The only person I see trying to spread deception is you, its like you are embarrassed that what I said made you butt hurt enough to declare.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1311316813' post='2761129']

[/quote]

No you are just scratched and starting to loop :P I am not saying that ADudes comments necessarily caused the war, I was merely pointing out that people, particularly Paul, had given a lot of reason to believe that - that you can't deny :P

As for deception, why try it? I don't see how it would benefit anyone to make us think that we attacked you over some OWF comments when really it was just because you were bored. But hey, I will try your method and ask some friends. When I see Paul I will ask why he is trying to deceive me with these lies about attacking us over ADude insulting you, and demand to know the real reason :P