To Amazon Nation

DrummerMike

Forte and I would like to apologize to Randalla and Amazon Nation. I did not read the former protectorate agreement thoroughly and therefore i did not see the 24 hour notice needed for a cancellation. I am deeply sorry for the situation that has occurred. In response Forte will seek a new sphere and cut all ties with amazon nation, hoping to decrease tension set forth.

Sorry for what Forte has done, Amazon Nation was an excellent protectorate and helped a bunch. Certain circumstances just made Forte need to gain a new protectorate, one of which appeased both kings. (due to past membership). But Amazon Nation was a great protectorate who provided good information and excellent teaching and protection skills.

Sincerly,

DrummerMike
King Of Forte

[quote name='DrummerMike' timestamp='1311208967' post='2760051']
Forte and I would like to apologize to Randalla and Amazon Nation. I did not read the former protectorate agreement thoroughly and therefore i did not see the 24 hour notice needed for a cancellation. I am deeply sorry for the situation that has occurred. In response Forte will seek a new sphere and cut all ties with amazon nation, hoping to decrease tension set forth.
[/quote]

Denoted or not, common sense says TALK TO THE INVOLVED PARTY FIRST. You don't sign a treaty without talking to the other party, why break it without talking?

Rand and all of AzN put a lot of work into helping their protectorates. You would have honestly been much better of sticking with them- you won't find more dedicated protectors in CN.

It's nice to see you apologize, at the least.

[quote name='DrummerMike' timestamp='1311208967' post='2760051']
Sorry for what Forte has done, Amazon Nation was an excellent protectorate and helped a bunch. Certain circumstances just made Forte need to gain a new protectorate,

[/quote]

You needed a new protector, not a protectorate. :P

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1311209870' post='2760063']
Rand and all of AzN put a lot of work into helping their protectorates. You would have honestly been much better of sticking with them- you won't find more dedicated protectors in CN.

It's nice to see you apologize, at the least.
[/quote]

This. You're missing out.

Ditching AzN was a poor move. Not to say there is anything wrong with RIA, but you can't treat your protector as you did to AzN. Hopefully this is a sign that RIA is correcting your path, and I wish you both the best of luck.

This little stunt of yours will pretty much ensure that if RIA drops you, there will be slim to few alliances left willing to even talk to you about a protectorate. I hope your alliance does what ever expects it to. Disband.

[quote name='DrummerMike' timestamp='1311217466' post='2760193']
I actually have members who want to be in government now... so things can only get brighter...

plus you must remember

CYBERNATIONS IS A VIRTUAL GAME... TAKE IT SERIOUS BUT NEVER GET OVERWORKED UP ABOUT IT
[/quote]
!@#$ting on people who help you is ok, because its not real?

Nice work.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1311218122' post='2760210']
!@#$ting on people who help you is ok, because its not real?

Nice work.
[/quote]

I've layed here for five minutes i still cant figure out the word....

anyways no thats not what i meant,

Cutting ties? Really? How will that help the situation in the slightest? You can't repair a situation by avoiding it, only by confronting it, and you certainly owe Amazon Nation that much. Considering the slight here you should consider yourselves lucky, alliances have been rolled for less in the past...

[quote name='DrummerMike' timestamp='1311218389' post='2760215']
I've layed here for five minutes i still cant figure out the word....

anyways no thats not what i meant,
[/quote]

You can't figure out that word? Really.

I am a huge fan of RIA, they are among my closest friends. If they have taken you on it must be because you show promise (and definitely not that they are huge treaty whores). Follow their advice to the letter, and don't question it, and you will do fine.

[quote name='DrummerMike' timestamp='1311217466' post='2760193']

CYBERNATIONS IS A VIRTUAL GAME... TAKE IT SERIOUS BUT NEVER GET OVERWORKED UP ABOUT IT
[/quote]
obligatory "umadbro?"

Maybe you shouldn't have posted a fake merger announcement and then cancel on an alliance who stuck out their neck for you with out any type of heads up.