The Real POT Merger

And so begins the bickering over who POT is merging into begins.

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/zh5UL.png[/img]

Bluebirdmatt, the true leader of POT, has acknowledged that POT recognizes Demi Lovato as their goddess and leader, and as such is merging into Tetris to serve her in her effort to coup Selena Gomez. That is all.[/center]

EDIT: typo

Edited by USMC123

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame on you, Forte for trying to poach our delicious members.

Inb4: "YEAH YOU'LL POACH OTHERS BUT DON'T LIKE IT WHEN SOMEONE POACHES YOUR MEMBERS"

:smug:

Edit: Also, Down with Demi, Pretender to the throne.

Edited by Pollard

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1311197428' post='2759971']
The true question remains: With all this petty arguing and delicious micro drama, we must take a moment to listen to the sounds of nature around us. The distant trees whispering "Do we care?", and the reply from the mountains, a resounding "No".
[/quote]

I love you, please marry me.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1311197428' post='2759971']
The true question remains: With all this petty arguing and delicious micro drama, we must take a moment to listen to the sounds of nature around us. The distant trees whispering "Do we care?", and the reply from the mountains, a resounding "No".
[/quote]

You're just jealous that we're having more fun than you are. :smug:

POT belongs to Forte. All government of POT went inactive in CN. President Harris was the last to remain. He therefore assumed Emperor position. Any act of recruiting a pot member is now considered poaching. BlueBirdMatt unfortunetly went inactive in the game. Once not in CN he has no control over the alliance.

Tetris has been caught poaching Forte Members and Former POT members... Poaching is not taken lightly in any alliance... later on i will be talking to you guys, so hopefully you 3 or 4 that are doing it are on at the same time.

[quote name='DrummerMike' timestamp='1311203666' post='2760006']
POT belongs to Forte. All government of POT went inactive in CN. President Harris was the last to remain. He therefore assumed Emperor position. Any act of recruiting a pot member is now considered poaching. BlueBirdMatt unfortunetly went inactive in the game. Once not in CN he has no control over the alliance.

Tetris has been caught poaching Forte Members and Former POT members... Poaching is not taken lightly in any alliance... later on i will be talking to you guys, so hopefully you 3 or 4 that are doing it are on at the same time.
[/quote]

We have far more than 3 or 4 people poaching alliances at any given time. Please give us the credit we deserve.

[/quote]

Obligatory 'do something about it' ....

Will there be finger waving included in this talk?

BBM - you shoulda come talked to me dude ;)

Lovato .. Gomez ...... I'll do 10 - 15 for each :awesome:

Edited by Rayvon

[/quote]

I clearly remember disbanding Forte. So it cannot be poaching as you so kindly put it.

[/quote]
lol.
umadbro? B-)