Feel the Love

Oh my, people and new alliances. Let them do as they wish. Its keeping them interested and involved in an otherwise boring world, maybe if they didn't have their alliances to work for, they wouldn't be here. Then you'd be complaining that their is not enough rulers.

For those complaining, and are government in larger alliances, don't offer protectorates if new alliances are such a bad thing.

Congrats.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='President S O' timestamp='1311140192' post='2759684']
Oh my, people and new alliances. Let them do as they wish. Its keeping them interested and involved in an otherwise boring world, maybe if they didn't have their alliances to work for, they wouldn't be here. Then you'd be complaining that their is not enough rulers.

For those complaining, and are government in larger alliances, don't offer protectorates if new alliances are such a bad thing.

Congrats.
[/quote]
But if I didn't have things to complain about, how would I function?

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1311140351' post='2759688']
But if I didn't have things to complain about, how would I function?
[/quote]

If a lack of complaining is detrimental to your well-being, you can continue at the minimum required level.

[quote name='Lord King High' timestamp='1311131565' post='2759611']
If we aren't going to use it, why do you care? your nation can sit back and infrafarm in peace.
Also, I would not sign something I had no intentions of acting upon.
Good day sir. You can show yourself out.
[/quote]

I Rofl'd
See why i highly endorsed this treaty, MaD members make this s#!t more interesting during peace.

Edited by excessium

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1311137085' post='2759660']
Congrats on the treaty, I hope it gets activated someday so you can both be rolled into oblivion.
[/quote]
lol thanks, looking forward to it :P

[quote name='President S O' timestamp='1311140192' post='2759684']

Congrats.
[/quote]
Thanks SO :wub:

[quote name='Lord King High' timestamp='1311130567' post='2759592']
Nahhh...Maybe when you do something noteworthy I'll take your advice though!
Thanks for the INput!
[/quote]

[img]http://cdn.theurbandaily.com/files/2010/09/Antoine-Dodson-Dumb.gif[/img]

This sums up my feelings nicely.

so, im pickin up alot of hate directed towards them... all this disbandment talk towards them.... i have a better, more interesting idea, if you really want them to disband, go out and roll them yourself.....

[quote name='Mr flubb' timestamp='1311173175' post='2759810']
so, im pickin up alot of hate directed towards them... all this disbandment talk towards them.... i have a better, more interesting idea, if you really want them to disband, go out and roll them yourself.....
[/quote]
I don't think they'd approve of you trying to goad others into destroying them, but nonetheless, I'll take it into consideration.

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1311178656' post='2759836']
I don't think they'd approve of you trying to goad others into destroying them, but nonetheless, I'll take it into consideration.
[/quote]
Im, just sayin, if everyone finds them so !@#$@#$ annoying, just roll them and be done. Then no micro will dare to annoy you ever again, and ill be amused

This entire thread is a clear violation of Article IV, Section C, Subsection II:

[quote name='excessium' timestamp='1309470737' post='2745334']
II. Censorship - Axis members DO NOT have freedom of speech outside of designated zones (swearing and friendly insults are fine). [b]No Members of Axis will say anything that portrays Axis in a poor manner[/b], or spread information that is private or sensitive at all, even to other Members outside of designated zones. The main point: Maintain operational security.
[/quote]

To the ones who have said something either positive or at least useful. Thank you. To those of you that have not, and want us to disband, Find a way to make it happen or STFU. If you want us, come get us. #MaD http://s4.zetaboards.com/Murder_at_Dawn/index/
There we are. We aren't hiding. And we aren't going anywhere. If we are doomed to the 9th levels of hell for being a part of a micro or trying to run one, so be it. We will see you there. I don't hate you for the alliance you are in, despite feelings I may have about a particular Alliance. Just because you are in a big or even sanctioned alliance does not give you the right to belittle or ridicule those who are trying to make this game worth something again. And if you are Government of a big alliance, You have no right to try to tear down micros, because you know how damned hard it is running an alliance. Especially with the player base dropping more and more everyday. If you are so insecure with your self that you have to constantly make fun of someone or tear them down stop by and personally see me in #MaD. If you can make me cry, or even laugh at a good insult, I'll give you perma @ops. Maybe even Sops if it's really good! But unless you have the balls to come chat with me, sit down, shut up, and carry on with your sad, miserable lives.

[quote name='Lord King High' timestamp='1311190135' post='2759898']
To the ones who have said something either positive or at least useful. Thank you. To those of you that have not, and want us to disband, Find a way to make it happen or STFU. If you want us, come get us. #MaD http://s4.zetaboards.com/Murder_at_Dawn/index/
There we are. We aren't hiding. And we aren't going anywhere. If we are doomed to the 9th levels of hell for being a part of a micro or trying to run one, so be it. We will see you there. I don't hate you for the alliance you are in, despite feelings I may have about a particular Alliance. Just because you are in a big or even sanctioned alliance does not give you the right to belittle or ridicule those who are trying to make this game worth something again. And if you are Government of a big alliance, You have no right to try to tear down micros, because you know how damned hard it is running an alliance. Especially with the player base dropping more and more everyday. If you are so insecure with your self that you have to constantly make fun of someone or tear them down stop by and personally see me in #MaD. If you can make me cry, or even laugh at a good insult, I'll give you perma @ops. Maybe even Sops if it's really good! But unless you have the balls to come chat with me, sit down, shut up, and carry on with your sad, miserable lives.
[/quote]

First of all, I think you're bringing most of this down on yourself. Have you seen some of the posts that you've made here? Inviting people to attack your alliance or STFU? Seriously, if you want people to treat you with dignity and respect you have to let crap like that go and be the better person. You're never going to make it past 20 members on your AA if you keep making a mockery of your alliance, your protectors and yourself.

Kaiser, you are actually one of the few my thanks was directed at. If you have a problem with me, or MaD, that's fine. But I do not care about your opinion unless you speak them with me. And yes. I am going to call people out. If they don't like it, or it hurts their feelings, that's tough. If you want us to disband that bad, come to me and give me solid reasons why we should. NOT "you suck" "you're a micro" "we don't like you". If you think we should merge into an alliance, Come Tell Me Why. But be prepared, and have a full-proof presentation.

[quote name='Lord King High' timestamp='1311190712' post='2759900']
Kaiser, you are actually one of the few my thanks was directed at. If you have a problem with me, or MaD, that's fine. But I do not care about your opinion unless you speak them with me. And yes. I am going to call people out. If they don't like it, or it hurts their feelings, that's tough. If you want us to disband that bad, come to me and give me solid reasons why we should. NOT "you suck" "you're a micro" "we don't like you". If you think we should merge into an alliance, Come Tell Me Why. But be prepared, and have a full-proof presentation.
[/quote]

If you're fine looking like a fool, then I'll leave you to your own devices.

[quote name='Lord King High' timestamp='1311191703' post='2759909']
If I am a fool for being steadfast in what I believe, then so be it.
[/quote]

No, you are a fool for rejecting friendly advice given in a manner of mutual respect. I made a comment that i hope this goes well for you, but pointed out some obvious ways to make things go easier on yourself by ignoring those who wish you ill. instead of recognizing this and saying thanks or acknowledging it, you merely threw it back at me in self righteous indignation. It's not my business to interfere with your alliance's policies on posting in the OWF. However you would be wise to remember that respect has to be earned. it does not come naturally, especially for micro alliances.

[quote name='Lord King High' timestamp='1311190135' post='2759898']
[/quote]

The majority of what is said here is fair enough, granted the whole "come get us", "Find a way to make it happen or STFU" and " If you can make me cry, or even laugh at a good insult, I'll give you perma @ops. Maybe even Sops if it's really good! But unless you have the balls to come chat with me, sit down, shut up, and carry on with your sad, miserable lives." are a little much.

Its another case of, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
At the end of the day, We exist and if you don't like it then just don't pay attention to us, don't go starting stupid forum fights over it, just walk away, we won't miss you!

[quote name='excessium' timestamp='1311192195' post='2759915']
The majority of what is said here is fair enough, granted the whole "come get us", "Find a way to make it happen or STFU" and " If you can make me cry, or even laugh at a good insult, I'll give you perma @ops. Maybe even Sops if it's really good! But unless you have the balls to come chat with me, sit down, shut up, and carry on with your sad, miserable lives." are a little much.

Its another case of, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
At the end of the day, We exist and if you don't like it then just don't pay attention to us, don't go starting stupid forum fights over it, just walk away, we won't miss you!
[/quote]

and that goes for ALL parties!