Feel the Love

[center][img]http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k552/Alex0827a/axistreatyflag.jpg[/img][img]http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k552/Alex0827a/madtreatyflag.jpg[/img][/center]
[center][size="6"][b][u]Axis got MaD!!!!![/u][/b][/size][/center]

Article I: Love

It is hereby recognized that a certain party is MaDly in love with Axis, so we decided to present a marriage certificate.

Article II: Aggression

In the event that either lover may attack an outside alliance, the other may join in, making sure to bring money to play in and plenty of strippers.

Article III: Defense

In the event that either lover is attacked by another alliance, the other may come play the role of Knight in Shining Armor and help them out.

Article IV: Divorce (DIVORCE IS NOT AN OPTION)

Should either lover ever wish to break off the relationship, 72 hours notice is to be given, during which time this will still be in effect.

[u]Sigs for Axis[/u]

Prime Minister - Alex0827a
Chancellor - Excessium
Minister of War - Hawkeyee
Minister of Internal Affairs - Prime Minister C
Minister of Foriegn Affairs - Sage Rivers

[u]Sigs for MaD[/u]

Capo di Capos - Lord King High
Capo Bastone - Ravilla
Capodecima - King Cracker

<3 Axis
<3 MaD

Edited by Alex0827a

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the highest level our protectors thought practical at this point in time.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1311130803' post='2759596']
Merge into larger alliances and then [b]actually do something important[/b][/quote]

You first.

Edited by Alex0827a

[quote name='Alex0827a' timestamp='1311130960' post='2759600']
You first.
[/quote]
I've done plenty important, thanks for asking... Though as a rebuttal to my request to make yourselves relevant, I must admit that was pretty !@#$%*.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1311130918' post='2759599']
ODoAP? so basically nothing.
[/quote]
Only if you think of them that way, if one of them gets attacked the other has just as much of a right to come to the other one's defense by international standards as if they had a MDP, although an ODoAP allows them more options on how they want to use the treaty at any given time.

Congrats on the treaty and good luck.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1311131117' post='2759601']
I've done plenty important, thanks for asking... Though as a rebuttal to my request to make yourselves relevant, I must admit that was pretty !@#$%*.
[/quote]
I do not quite feel that you understand our position on your opinions. I'll clear things up. WE. DO. NOT. GIVE. A. F&@#

[quote name='Lord King High' timestamp='1311131238' post='2759603']
I do not quite feel that you understand our position on your opinions. I'll clear things up. WE. DO. NOT. GIVE. A. F&@#
[/quote]
Why are you posting this on the OWF then? It's an OdOaP between two micros, it's not like you're ever going to use the thing anyway.

[quote name='Lord King High' timestamp='1311131238' post='2759603']
[/quote]

That would mean you would not be responsing to him. And you are. So you do give a childish attempt at profanity and your tears only feed him.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1311131374' post='2759607']
Why are you posting this on the OWF then? It's an OdOaP between two micros, it's not like you're ever going to use the thing anyway.
[/quote]
If we aren't going to use it, why do you care? your nation can sit back and infrafarm in peace.
Also, I would not sign something I had no intentions of acting upon.
Good day sir. You can show yourself out.

[quote name='Alex0827a' timestamp='1311131910' post='2759619']
It's not a switcheroo. If we have their permission when we have the opportunity to use it, we will, unless they ask us not to.
[/quote]
So wait, it's an MDP, unless you can't defend them, in which case it's declined?

Sounds like an OdOaP to me.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1311132079' post='2759623']
So wait, it's an MDP, unless you can't defend them, in which case it's declined?

Sounds like an OdOaP to me.
[/quote]
MDP was the wrong wording... More like an ODOAP we intend to act on when needed.

[quote name='Lord King High' timestamp='1311130567' post='2759592']
Nahhh...Maybe when you do something noteworthy I'll take your advice though!
Thanks for the INput!
[/quote]

You should do your research before you post stuff like this. Just sayin.

Congrats on the treaty, I hope it gets activated someday so you can both be rolled into oblivion.

Edited by Jgoods45