Announcement from Non Grata

Sorry Methrage but you've jumped on the wrong wagon here, protecting AAs from (i) attacks and (ii) ghosting is perfectly fair, and the second part of that is fine even if the AA has no legitimate members on it. (For example if you move to Grämlins Applicant you'll be fair game for our ghost patrol.) It's not like they're asserting a moral right to someone else's disbanded AA, and even if they were, VE has long 'protected' /b/ in that way (though I believe that was cancelled after the last attempt to resurrect the AA came to talk to us about it).

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Caliph :D

Thanks for the kind words everyone, We're now going to go and continue gaining 3 points a day by merging with smaller alliances until we start merging with tLR to form the Unwelcome Remnants

Congrats to Derwood on the new position.

And a very sincere congratulations to Mike on a job well done. Truly, a fantastic leader for iFOK and then NG. Enjoy the break as an advisor. I hope to see you leaderin' again some time soon.

[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1311092757' post='2759277']
Four years of alliance leadership. Most were as leader of iFOK, which merged with PC to become Non Grata.
[/quote]

He did 3 or 4 terms @ FOK too...

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1311101660' post='2759373']
Gotta admit, Non Grata is looking pretty stacked. Except for that Zoom character. Weak link in the chain for sure.
[/quote]

I like you... When Bob is mine you may survive...

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1311116882' post='2759496']
I like you... When Bob is mine you may survive...
[/quote]
i will never be yours

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1311118435' post='2759505']
That's not what you said last night in TiTaN's bed
[/quote]
ok you got me

Non Grata, I said it on our forums, and I'll say it here. You take anymore potential trade partners away from purple, you and I are going to have a problem.

;)

Edited by Graphix

[quote name='Graphix' timestamp='1311131883' post='2759618']
Non Grata, I said it on our forums, and I'll say it here. You take anymore potential trade partners away from purple, you and I are going to have a problem.

;)
[/quote]

Non Grata, I said it [s]on our forums[/s] in our IRC, and I'll say it here. [s]You[/s] We take [s]anymore potential trade partners away from purple[/s] anything thats left on purplol that moves (other than Olympus), you and I are going to have a [s]problem[/s] coup on our hands.

;)

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1311079364' post='2759190']
Hi Caliph :D

Thanks for the kind words everyone, We're now going to go and continue gaining 3 points a day by merging with smaller alliances until we start merging with tLR to form the Unwelcome Remnants
[/quote]
Sup Stewie? Long time no talk man, hows it going? Non Grata be chillin like a villian?

[quote name='Graphix' timestamp='1311131883' post='2759618']

;)
[/quote]
You said something different on your forums :smug:

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1311154549' post='2759741']
Sup Stewie? Long time no talk man, hows it going? Non Grata be chillin like a villian?
[/quote]

Damn straight :)

Just getting used to our new found size and strength... Higher NS than Umbrella :smug:

Wish we had your ANS ;)