Announcement from Non Grata

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1310966354' post='2758234']
I'm not sure simply stating you're protecting a bunch of AAs makes them actually protected, but that you guys claim some type of right over those AAs in what people can do with them in the future is even more ridiculous. Do you protect/control these AAs unconditionally or only if your allies decide its a fight worth fighting as well?
[/quote]

We can do what we want.

Thanks Mike for the 4 great years you gave us, now let us see Derwood destroy our alliance from the inside out. :popcorn:

I'm not sure simply stating you're protecting a bunch of AAs makes them actually protected, but that you guys claim some type of right over those AAs in what people can do with them in the future is even more ridiculous. Do you protect/control these AAs unconditionally or only if your allies decide its a fight worth fighting as well?
[/quote]
I know that Team Rocket has transferred protection rights from SLCB to Non Grata, thus I find the opening statement by King Xander helps solidify that.

[/quote]
Uh what? Stop trying to sound cool

Derpwood. Yay. :awesome:

[/quote]

You're adorable.

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1311005913' post='2758471']
We own these AAs, the founders/last owners of each of the AAs are now in Non Grata
[/quote]
How does the protection work? Are only former members of those those AA allowed protection, Non Grata Members or can anybody switch to these AAs and expect protection from you guys? If someone decides to be an iFOK Applicant, even though there is no iFOK for them to apply to, are they now protected by you guys just from switching there AA to that? Or would you guys attack him for reviving the AA?

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1311019531' post='2758616']
How does the protection work? Are only former members of those those AA allowed protection, Non Grata Members or can anybody switch to these AAs and expect protection from you guys? If someone decides to be an iFOK Applicant, even though there is no iFOK for them to apply to, are they now protected by you guys just from switching there AA to that? Or would you guys attack him for reviving the AA?
[/quote]

Want to switch over and we'll find out?

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1311019531' post='2758616']
[/quote]

I think in every individual case, it would be in everyone's best interests to contact us first.

The Non Grata AA is owned and protected by Non Grata. Make sense so far? I am quite certain that is how most alliances function. If I join MHA's AA without applying aka without permission (ghosting, if you will), am I protected by MHA? I'm sure MHA will have something to say about it, and might ask me to leave. Then when I don't, I might get ruffed up a bit. See the logic here? In short, what I'm saying, Methrage, is that you're an idiot.

[quote name='Erwin Schrodinger' timestamp='1311030301' post='2758762']
The Non Grata AA is owned and protected by Non Grata. Make sense so far? I am quite certain that is how most alliances function. If I join MHA's AA without applying aka without permission (ghosting, if you will), am I protected by MHA? I'm sure MHA will have something to say about it, and might ask me to leave. Then when I don't, I might get ruffed up a bit. See the logic here? In short, what I'm saying, Methrage, is that you're an idiot.
[/quote]
Judging by the amount of ghosts in MHA.. you won't be noticed. :P

In terms of everything else, you are correct though.