Recruitment for The Allied Nations

Hello, I am Jamaica The Great, president of The Allied Nations. I am in need of people to fill these positions: Minister of Finance, Minister of Defense, Minister of Internal Affairs, and Minister of Foreign Affairs. If you want to join, here is the link:
http://cybernationsthealliednations.freeforums.org. And here is the charter:
We The People
come together to form a democratic alliance. We will promote the general defense, economic aid,support world peace, and are the voice of the voiceless. We are The Allied Nations.

The Government
The president shall be the leader of the alliance. He shall represent TAN.
He has power to veto any descisions made by congress and declare war with congrees's approval and MoD's approval. He also has power to declare first strike nuke basis. He also has power to sign treaties into effect with MoFA's approval and congress's approval. Can order military action with congrees and moD's approval.
V.P.
The Vice President is second in command of the alliance, he keeps order in the alliance and is one of the president's advisers
The Impeachment Process
To impeach the president, one must submit a proposal to the senate, a vote will be casted for one month between the house and senate to decide to impeach the president. If more than half of both bodies vote Yea than the proposal is sent to the top leadership in this order: Brigadier, Marshal, than the to the top, the V.P. . If they all vote yea or the president looses the election,than the president will be impeached and sent to the rank of Candidate for Elected Emperor.
Elected Emperor
The E.E. will become the supreme ruler of the alliance if our Defcon level reaches 1 and our threat level is 1. The E.E. Is elected just like the president, the difference is that the E.E. has the power when a major crises happens. And his term is three months.
MoD
The MoD shall be responsible for maintaing TAN armed forces. He is responible with doing ghostbusting and dealing with rogues. He is allowed to order defensive military actions.
MoFA
Shall discuss treaties and sign treaties also keeps the embassies clean.

Congress
There shall be 16 members of congress. each member has one vote. they shal pass legistration of the alliance. the president can veto any act passed but congress can overide a veto by 3/4 majoriy.

elections
the: President, Vice President, ministers, and congress shall be elected every four years.the Primary election process will take three months. The general election will take one day. The Minister of Internal Affairs will record the results and send them to the President.

MOF
Is responible with all the growth programs like tech dealing and the bank.MoFA
shall maintain the embassies and discuus and sign treaties.

MoIA
Responible with recruiting, maintaining academy, and welcoming new members.
Signed
Jamaica The Great, Bill95, KingHydro, Gregory
And in memory of
The Great Vladimire

Edited by Jamaica The Great

[quote name='Jamaica The Great' timestamp='1310974732' post='2758313']
What do you mean, if you don't want to join I can offer you the Ambassador job if you accept than I need you to find my alliance a protector.
[/quote]
What Mr Flubb is trying to say is that he is honoured to be a member of your alliance. That he will also bring over everyone from his Starfleet alliance to join you in this endeavour.

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' timestamp='1311014436' post='2758551']
What Mr Flubb is trying to say is that he is honoured to be a member of your alliance. That he will also bring over everyone from his Starfleet alliance to join you in this endeavour.
[/quote]
Well, that would be great. But I don't think he would do that.

How do you feel about the fact that you have enraged Deinos by attempting to steal their Tyrant King to join your alliance? Do you have any concerns for the survival of the Allied Nations at this time?

On a completely unrelated note, do you folks have a protector?

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1311095979' post='2759316']
How do you feel about the fact that you have enraged Deinos by attempting to steal their Tyrant King to join your alliance? Do you have any concerns for the survival of the Allied Nations at this time?

On a completely unrelated note, do you folks have a protector?
[/quote]
I had no idea about the tyrant king. I am gathering lots of allies for TAN and am looking for a protector. Is their any chance that your alliance can become my protector.

[quote name='Jamaica The Great' timestamp='1311100710' post='2759367']
I had no idea about the tyrant king. I am gathering lots of allies for TAN and am looking for a protector. Is their any chance that your alliance can become my protector.
[/quote]
Why would we protect you after you basically declare war against us?

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1311102752' post='2759388']
Why would we protect you after you basically declare war against us?
[/quote]
Because it is a good business investment. Think about it. We could possibly merge. And also, why are you mad I did not mean to recruit your king.

[quote name='Jamaica The Great' timestamp='1311105640' post='2759415']
Because it is a good business investment. Think about it. We could possibly merge. And also, why are you mad I did not mean to recruit your king.
[/quote]
Ok lets talk about this privately. And I am sorry. And I am not concerned about the survival of my alliance. I have lots of great helpers and allies. We are all loyal to each other and nothing can break that.

Edited by Jamaica The Great