CNExtend

Iceknave

My apologies if this is in the wrong location and/or if this is an inappropriate question to ask in this location of the forums, but I do not know of any place better to post such a question.

Firefox was recently updated to version 5 and according to the installer, the addon CNExtend doesn't work with Firefox 5.0. I was wondering if this VERY useful addon for Cybernations will be updated by the author of the addon to be compatible with Firefox 5. Thanks.

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1310884311' post='2757649']
Well ask the author.

I think you can email him at cnextend at babelphish.net .
[/quote]
Okay, thanks, xoindotnler. I'll try emailing him and see what I can get.

@Locke, figured I'll post, see what I can get on the forums and go from there. Wasn't expecting anything from the admin of this game, but was expecting something from the players who might know more than me about the addon.

If anybody does know more, please post. Thanks.

[font="Verdana"][size="4"]I was wondering the same as well. If you do find out anything, please share. Thanks. :)

FF5 didn't deviate a lot for Add-ons that were compatible with FF4, but some bugs in the Updating system for Add-Ons has made some thins difficult.[/size][/font]

Well, I sent an email to the address xoindotnler suggested. So far, no response. From the CNextend website, he has a link to Farkistan's main forum, so maybe talking to Farkistan might provide more information?

[quote name='Iceknave' timestamp='1311054069' post='2759036']
Well, I sent an email to the address xoindotnler suggested. So far, no response. From the CNextend website, he has a link to Farkistan's main forum, so maybe talking to Farkistan might provide more information?
[/quote]

Go right ahead...please let us know though, if you find out anything. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...