Some Carpe Diem housecleaning

[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/0/04/Carpediemflag.jpg[/img][/center]

So, earlier this year there was a minor scuffle between people that don't particularly like each other. Now the people of Carpe Diem like to get into fights, usually with people much bigger than ourselves, and this one we really liked. In fact we liked it so much we got into it twice. Unfortunately, the people we went to war with the second time around weren't particularly impressed with our antics. It is now four months later and it is my pleasure to announce that our wallets have been lightened to the tune of 18,000 tech and £150 million and that therefore our surrender terms with the Mushroom Kingdom and The Order of the Paradox have been completed.

And just to nip it in the bud, no I don't want people discussing our war with MK in this topic.

Secondly, I am announcing that I am stepping down as sovereign of Carpe Diem. Simply put, I don't have the energy for the job. After a painstakingly long search, an apprentice-esque contest and finally a dance-off I have come to a decision (disclaimer: parts of that last sentence may not be entirely true). So, due to his long serving loyalty to our alliance and excellent handling of organising our reps to MK, I am announcing Cairna as the new sovereign of Carpe Diem.

Signed

Bionic Redhead - Former Sovereign

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1310770647' post='2756850']
[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/0/04/Carpediemflag.jpg[/img][/center]

Cairna as the new sovereign of Carpe Diem.

[/quote]

Oh God the implosion will be impressive.

Thanks for the hard work BR. I wonder how Cairna will handle the inevitable treaty offer from MK now that reps are finished. :v:

£150 million? Crap, we might still owe them. I paid in $!

Congrats Cairna. sad to see you step down BR, you had all the makings of a great leader.

Also, hate that mogar is first in this tread.

Edited by Pyroman

[quote name='Pyroman' timestamp='1310794816' post='2757115']
£150 million? Crap, we might still owe them. I paid in $!

Congrats Cairna. sad to see you step down BR, you had all the makings of a great leader.

Also, hate that mogar is first in this tread.
[/quote]
:wub:
I happen to like you Cairna, so good luck and dont burn yourself out, remember you dont have to do [i]everything[/i].

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1310836537' post='2757275']
-insert generic comment about Cairna, his mother, a llama, 56 Chinese boys, a rope and a plastic duck-
[/quote]
It was only a matter of time before your jealousy started to show in explosive ways, potato. :mad: