The Mafia Starts Anew

Wow, these guys still exist? Its hard to find an alliance that has made as many bad choices as this one. The good news is you have nowhere to go but up. Still considering this groups history maybe a name change is in order to try and wash away all the crap from its past.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1310772554' post='2756877']
Wow, these guys still exist? Its hard to find an alliance that has made as many bad choices as this one. The good news is you have nowhere to go but up. Still considering this groups history maybe a name change is in order to try and wash away all the crap from its past.
[/quote]
Well, look at the Phoenix Federation, they are still going... somehow.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1310761677' post='2756778']
What have you accomplished in those 5 years. how many wars have you won. how many rogues will it take to destroy your alliance this time(Hi Sarm, AT!)
[/quote]
I could do it with 2 people, MAYBE 3

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' timestamp='1310772632' post='2756879']
[/quote]

I am going to assume this comment is so ignorant because you put no thought or time into it. So, I will give you some time to sit down and think about things, get together with some friends and test it out on them, and then come back here say something intelligent or at least partially thought out. If this takes more than a week please feel free to message me with it along with who you are and why I should care. Thanks for playing.

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' timestamp='1310772632' post='2756879']
[/quote]
TPF have done and withstood far more than the vast majority of Planet Bob, especially more than your sad little pokemon micro ;)

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1310708191' post='2756490']
I have an idea, don't post announcements about your bad-as-NATO alliance.
[/quote]

I agree, NATO is a badass alliance. ☻

congrats to Da Mafia on their reanimation

[img]http://raincoaster.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/herbert-west-reanimator.jpg?w=480&h=375[/img]

[quote name='Straylight' timestamp='1310779137' post='2756928']
TPF have done and withstood far more than the vast majority of Planet Bob, especially more than your sad little pokemon micro ;)
[/quote]
Good to see that you recognise us an alliance, now that is a start. Besides, I would expect little less from someone flying the flag of the Phoenix.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1310927385' post='2757868']
Dear god no, the first one was an embarrassment and got laughed at as they ran away, but please do as i enjoy a laugh ;)
[/quote]
"Dear god no" followed by "please do". Come on, rebel :P

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1310927385' post='2757868']
Dear god no, the first one was an embarrassment and got laughed at as they ran away, but please do as i enjoy a laugh ;)
[/quote]
Actually i'd consider it quite an accomplishment but hey, its easy to get confused :)