An Invitation From Starfleet

[center][img]http://209.85.12.237/30233/78/0/f5134052/PeaceFlag.png[/img][/center]

It has come to our attention that there is a mob of micro alliances out there all trying to grow and leave their mark on our great planet bob, but many fail to do anything but fall down a large set of stairs into the dark basement of disbandment or merging. We here at Starfleet understand your troubles and would like you to discuss them with us at our summit for micro alliances. Our forum isn't very impressive, but with your help and support, we can make it a cool hangout for our discussions. Together we can grow strong (and maybe even create a super massive micro bloc?) in peace and harmony while sharing our ideas and tactics, growing together through trade circles and tech deals, through spam and news. Now is our chance to stand up to those who say we should be eliminated, to stand up to those who despise our presence, and to stand up to them in peace. It is our time now. If you wish to join us, our forum is here: http://s13.zetaboards.com/Micro_Summit/index/

This has been a message from Mr Flubb

We are the DumbHouse. You will be assimilated. You will lower your shields and surrender your nations. Your infrastructure and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile.

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1310675525' post='2756226']
I think this is a great idea, but instead of directing your efforts alone, there is already a growing community forum for micro alliances, [url="http://s15.invisionfree.com/CN_ThinkTank/index.php"]Micro Think Tank[/url]
[/quote]

This. You've already been beaten to the punch, Starfleet.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1310675533' post='2756227']
We are the DumbHouse. You will be assimilated. You will lower your shields and surrender your nations. Your infrastructure and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile.
[/quote]
If u really want to do that then u won't only be messing with starfleet but with us GATOANS. For GATO and Starfleet.
Hope starfleet does well.

Edited by Prins

[quote name='Dexomega' timestamp='1310689408' post='2756322']
A Micro Bloc would be surprising effective....
[/quote]

Yes.... thats our secret agenda, to form a super massive micro bloc and rule the world muwhahahahaha.... oops, did i say that out loud?

[quote name='Mr flubb' timestamp='1310689546' post='2756325']
Yes.... thats our secret agenda, to form a super massive micro bloc and rule the world muwhahahahaha.... oops, did i say that out loud?
[/quote]

I for one welcome our new Micro overlords! :wub:

I hope you remember this early show of support when you are lining people up against the wall.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1310692521' post='2756359']
A nice summit where all us tech raiders can take down names and narrow it down to who we can raid and who we can't. :awesome:

TLR shall observe this event~
[/quote]

What are you doing man!! You're going to be the first up against the wall when the superbloc of micros take over.

o/ microbloc

[quote name='Kaiser Wilhelm I' timestamp='1310700154' post='2756426']
Apparently. What i don't get, is why Starfleet doesn't just get these micro alliances to simply merge into them, or a new entity.
[/quote]

:ph34r: shhhhhh......

As has been mentioned Id definetly encorage you starfleet guys to join the CN Thinktank forums at www.z15.invisionfree.com/CN_ThinkTank

Its agenda free and not run by any single alliance... we have admin mods from all over the FA web to ensure there isn't bias etc.

We also already have several serious suggestions for a micro blok so you can feel free to drop in take names and try and get one going if you want. I can tell you now there are many very serious people that want to see it happen.

To the lol-merger people there are also several serious alliances in there currently happy to look at merger options. Remember real mergers are different to absoptions though so dont expect to strut over and nom people up for free.

See you there hey! :)