TTK get a peace of the ROK

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1310489751' post='2754962']
It's kind of amusing seeing all these alliances hurrying up to treaty the Viking alliances so they can hide under the Viking bloc. It reminds me so much of alliances hurrying to treaty Continuum alliances to be protected from them. Congrats, you're opportunists.
[/quote]

Because it's not like TTK already held an MDoAP with Asgaard for nearly a year, if they wanted to be protected from Mjölnir it looks like they'd already got that set?

Or possibly, ITT Duncan King talks !@#$ as usual....(remind me, how many Continuum alliances did Zenith choose to hide behind?)

Edited by Vladisvok Destino

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1310486171' post='2754941']
I have a feeling Valhalla would need some serious beer goggles going on before they even thought of getting in a bed with you.
[/quote]
we made too many mead jokes for that to seem unlikely

It's kind of amusing seeing all these alliances hurrying up to treaty the Viking alliances so they can hide under the Viking bloc. It reminds me so much of alliances hurrying to treaty Continuum alliances to be protected from them. Congrats, you're opportunists.
[/quote]
TTK is a bunch of things (rival templars <_< ) but opportunists isn't one of them. Friends of friends getting closer is always something people want, and that happened here.

[/quote]

Wow some one needs some binaca cuz their breath smells like !@#$. Possibly from talking to much of it. TTK is a lot of things oppurtunistic has never been one of them. Go back a couple of years RoK and TTK had a treaty. (I know this because i negotiated it and signed it) I see this more like high school friends seperating then finding each other again after college.

Congrats TTK and RoK.

[/quote]

opportunists? let me educate on something, this would have been signed bloc or no bloc. TTK and RoK have a long history together. and to be quite frank if you don't know the history between TTK and RoK then you really should stick to reading the kiddie topics.

Edited by wiccan high priest

[/quote]
Mjölnir is just like the Continuum, more news at 10.

Also, this is an awesome treaty and I'm glad to have my name on it.

o/TTK

Congrats I guess. TTK, this treaty just makes it look like you want to pick the winning side next war.

MoADP with CSN and GOD and a MoADP with Asgaard (MDP on wiki?).....let me know how that turns out for you. I'm guessing the ties with CSN/GOD aren't that strong anymore or SF is trying to somehow intertwine themselves with Mj to prevent a war. Either way it'll fail and you'll either have to pull an RIA or go neutral making this treaty a bit worthless.

But I'm sure it's all about the friendship, no politics in this treaty.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1310569977' post='2755456']
Congrats I guess. TTK, this treaty just makes it look like you want to pick the winning side next war.

MoADP with CSN and GOD and a MoADP with Asgaard (MDP on wiki?).....let me know how that turns out for you. I'm guessing the ties with CSN/GOD aren't that strong anymore or SF is trying to somehow intertwine themselves with Mj to prevent a war. Either way it'll fail and you'll either have to pull an RIA or go neutral making this treaty a bit worthless.

[/quote]

The relationship between TTK and RoK goes way beyond even the formulation of Mjolnir... we had a treaty at some point as well, though I can't remember when off the top of my head. With our ridiculous number of MDP+ treaties gone, it's a good time to get back to some old friendships... thus this treaty as well as the NATO ODP.

EDIT: Also, this is a ODPIAT, so under that theoretical only the Asgaard treaty would apply.

Edited by Bob Ilyani

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1310569977' post='2755456']

[/quote]

You know as a casual observer i can see how this would be plausible. The fact is that TTK and RoK go back a long way as I stated earlier and this IMO is far from a political treaty.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1310576422' post='2755493']
You know as a casual observer i can see how this would be plausible. The fact is that TTK and RoK go back a long way as I stated earlier and this IMO is far from a political treaty.
[/quote]

next up, the Valhalla-TTK treaty coming back to life? ;)

[quote name='Salmia' timestamp='1310587106' post='2755583']
I am slightly perturbed by article 5. :blink: Somehow, I don't think that is something Planet Bob wants to see. Anyways, congratulations.
[/quote]

I'm sure there's someone out there who will enjoy it :gag:

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1310518631' post='2755195']
Mjölnir is just like the Continuum, more news at 10.[/quote]

I waited until 10. I saw no news.

You did not get the expressed written consent of Van Hoo III (tm) (AKA "Hoo") before using his name and likeness in your treaty.

You will be hearing from my legal team.

Lastly: :(( ODP/PIATs :((

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1310605175' post='2755740']

You did not get the expressed written consent of Van Hoo III (tm) (AKA "Hoo") before using his name and likeness in your treaty.

[/quote]

RoK is as bad as :(( NPO :(( ... well not AS bad as NPO, as usual.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1310576422' post='2755493']
[/quote]
Fair enough. I do now see that some of the leaders in TTK were part of a protectorate of RoK.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1310605175' post='2755740']

You did not get the expressed written consent of Van Hoo III ™ (AKA "Hoo") before using his name and likeness in your treaty.

[/quote]

Get back to your retirement home, old man!

:wub: