DoW from -AiD-

[size="7"][center][b]The Following is a DECLARATION of WINNING[/b][/size][/center]
[center]
[IMG]http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/boodog2011/65454.png[/IMG][/center]

Now that we have that out of the way, I present to you, the real announcement from -AiD-

[center][img]http://douglas1989r.webs.com/images/cybernations/-AiD-Flaggy(peace1).jpg[/img]
[b][size=6]Alliance of International Defence[/size][/b][/center]
[center][img]http://douglas1989r.webs.com/images/cybernations/AM-AiD-b1.png[/img][/center]
[center][img]http://douglas1989r.webs.com/images/cybernations/AM-AiD-b2.png[/img][/center]

AiD proudly presents, the new, and improved, -AiD- Government Charter!

[quote=The official Government of the Alliance of International Defence.]

[b]Article 1.1[/b] - The President and Prime Minister The President and Prime Minister will be the ruling Executive of the Alliance of International Defence in all matters foreign and domestic. The President and Prime Minister may assist any Minister in their portfolio and are the official spokesmen for all Alliance related matters.

Through general consensus or advice from the relevant Government member, they are authorised to make decisions on behalf of the Alliance membership. All matters relating to foreign policy, wartime policy and member admission are to be approved by general consensus between each member of the Executive, with the following exceptions: •Charter reforms may be proposed by either the President or Prime Minister, but require approval by the Senate. •If a member of the Alliance or Government is charged with treason, the Senate will deliberate on the issue. During the voting, the accused must relinquish all voting rights and administrator/moderator privileges. Should either the President or Prime Minister vacate their position, a replacement will be appointed by general consensus between the outgoing and remaining member of the Executive. In the event this is not possible or either is forcibly removed, an election shall be held to fill the vacant position.

[b]Article 1.2 [/b]- Ministers The President and Prime Minister shall nominate up to four Ministers, upon necessity, to assist in the organisation and efficient management of the Alliance. Ministers have no official power beyond their portfolio , unless specially designated by the President and/or Prime Minister, but will be able to provide input in Alliance matters.

The President will be responsible for ensuring that the Minister of Defense and Minister of Economics are completing their duties, as well as performing these duties himself if necessary. Likewise, the Prime Minister will be responsible for the actions of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Minister of Foreign Affairs.

[i][b]The Minister of Internal Affairs [/b][/i]
The Minister of Internal Affairs (MoIA) is responsible for forum management, moderation and ensuring that members uphold the Alliance Charters, along with the upkeep of all internal resources. The MoI is also required to assist in the coordination and oversight of the operation of the Alliance Mentor Program and Recruitment, including The Academy. The MoIA may only act in an official capacity within the Alliance. The MoI is not an official spokesperson for the Alliance and should defer any inquires made by outside alliances to the President or Prime Minister.

[b][i]The Minister of Economics[/i][/b]
The Minister of Economics (MoE) is responsible for assisting with the internal management of Alliance finances, including technology dealing, donation dealing, arranging Alliance trades/resources and the Alliance Tax Program. The MoE may only act in an official capacity within the Alliance and is not an official spokesperson for the Alliance and should defer any inquires made by outside Alliances to the President or Prime Minister.

[i][b]The Minister of Defence [/b][/i]
The Minister of Defence (MoD) is responsible for the organization of the Alliance military, including the management of Divisions, Squads and military ranks as stipulated within the Military Charter. The MoD is also obligated to prepare a state of readiness and response to any military threats towards the Alliance, as well as assisting in managing defensive and aggressive wars. The MoD is not an official spokesperson for the Alliance in regards to military related matters and should defer any inquires or discussion of events to the President or Prime Minister.

[i][b]The Minister of Foreign Affairs [/b][/i]
The Minister of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) is responsible for the management of the Alliance's relationship with external parties, including treaty development with external parties, assisting in the organization of embassies, consulates and diplomats. To assist in maintaining alliance relationships, the MoFA is required to have regular contact with outside alliances or potential allies. Regular availability on IRC is mandatory. In conjunction with the President and Prime Minister, the MoFA is an official spokesperson for the Alliance in regards to Alliance related matters, but will defer formal declarations of war and treaty signage to the President or Prime Minister.

[b]Article 1.3[/b] - Senate
The Senators, a triumvirate representing the members, shall oversee the running of the Alliance and will form the Legislative and Judiciary branches of the Government. They will have voting and decision making power within the Alliance to reject projects issued by the Executive branch with a majority vote. Senators have the power to remove a Government member, should the circumstances warrant the action, with consensus by all three sitting members. In the event a Senator is unavailable for a period of more than 7 days, an election will be held immediately to determine a suitable replacement. The Senators may only act in an official capacity within the Alliance.

[b]Article 1.4[/b] – Term Limits
The President and Prime Minister will serve indefinite terms. At any time throughout their tenure, the President and Prime Minister may appoint new Ministers. Elections to determine the Senators will occur every two months.

There is no limit on the total length of time that a member can serve on as President, Prime Minister, Minister or Senator if consistently reelected or reappointed.

Signed:
President: douglas1989r

Prime Minister: Sage Rivers
[/quote]

That is all
/winning

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1310276561' post='2753719']
Its good to see you guys still around.

Does Matthew117 still associate with you guys or ever come around?
[/quote]

He left us for R&R recently. :-/

For some reason multi-quote isn't working.

Opensource - I feel quite the opposite.

Hereno - Thank you :)

[quote name='AmbroseIV' timestamp='1310280192' post='2753764']
And Rayvon, that TDA merge was mid-2007 :ph34r:
[/quote]

Yes - yes it was ... I was in TDA for all of 2 weeks between two homes - left while the merge was being processed ..

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1310276820' post='2753725']
Please disband. Not only did you post a fake DoW but it was a beyond stale Charlie Sheen joke.
[/quote]

Thanks, -AiD-, for making me agree with a goosestepping fungus. <_<

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1310276561' post='2753719']
Its good to see you guys still around.

Does Matthew117 still associate with you guys or ever come around?
[/quote]

There he is:

||
\/

[quote name='AmbroseIV' timestamp='1310280192' post='2753764']
[/quote]

Anyway, grats on the new charter, and bad bad bad sage <_<