A Note from the Dark Templar

Bob

[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/b/b5/DarkTemplarFlag.jpg[/img][/center]

As was previously announced [topic='101864']here[/topic] and as is displayed on our wiki page [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Templar"]here[/url], the Flying Hellfish United are under the protection of the Dark Templar. Further attacks on them are ill-advised, though the lack of clarity in regards to their current situation is noted in terms of the current attacks upon them.

/s/

Bob, High Templar of Foreign Affairs for the Dark Templar

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1310271849' post='2753666']
A three month transition period? Are you serious?
[/quote]
The alliance never disbanded. Most went to Dunder Mifflin as part of a merger, while others decided to stay. Our protectorate with them was never terminated. We hold nothing against those attacking since the circumstances are completely understandable, just making our position on FHU clear.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1310273535' post='2753682']
Raiders excuse for this:

[img]http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/cant_read.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
Its not displayed in bios and their wiki said they disbanded until just recently, when it was corrected.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1310273535' post='2753682']
Raiders excuse for this:

[img]http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/cant_read.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
Can't read what's not there you lovably oblivious moron.

Props to DT.

(correct me here if i'm wrong, seriously) I know nothing of the situation, but what I gather from the thread is that the disbandment+merger happened a while ago, and then recently some raids were launched, but DT is taking the stance of "yeah, the status of people still on the AA was kinda ambiguous so no foul, just stop" instead of going fire and brimstone. Seems very mature and reasonable, so unless my perception of the events is incorrect, I've gotta give respect where respect in due.

o/ DT

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' timestamp='1310309418' post='2753882']
I was absolutely certain that the Flying Hellfish United merged into Dunder Mufflin outright. If they are really an alliance, I recommend you get them to be more active on the political scene, Dark Templar as 3 months is a long time.
[/quote]

That is what this thread is for. To erase any ambiguity and to reaffirm DT's commitment to the protection of FHU.

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' timestamp='1310309418' post='2753882']
I was absolutely certain that the Flying Hellfish United merged into Dunder Mufflin outright. If they are really an alliance, I recommend you get them to be more active on the political scene, Dark Templar as 3 months is a long time.
[/quote]
They're a real alliance. Only minor point is that noone posted on their forums since they 'disbanded'. Gov/member masks who left after they 'disbanded' also stayed.

Besides their inactivity in removing masks, their 'disbandment', no posts since 3 months, no gov that can be contacted and possibly a few other points. They're a real alliance.

[quote name='jammar' timestamp='1310332740' post='2754030']
They're a real alliance. Only minor point is that noone posted on their forums since they 'disbanded'. Gov/member masks who left after they 'disbanded' also stayed.

Besides their inactivity in removing masks, their 'disbandment', no posts since 3 months, no gov that can be contacted and possibly a few other points. They're a real alliance.
[/quote]
Then wouldn't it be a good idea to round up the remaining members and discover what their government structure is? I'm sure that the Dark Templar would have the capacity to undertake this suggestion and to strengthen the relations between the two alliances.

[quote name='jammar' timestamp='1310332740' post='2754030']

[/quote]
An alliance requires forums? They are great to have, but still. They are a group of [OOC RL /ooc] friends that are left from what I've been informed of. To say they aren't a real alliance is to say AcTi isn't one. To say that they are foolish for not using their forums or being overly active is true. This is why they are a protectorate, and not a full fledged alliance.

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' timestamp='1310334748' post='2754043']
Then wouldn't it be a good idea to round up the remaining members and discover what their government structure is? I'm sure that the Dark Templar would have the capacity to undertake this suggestion and to strengthen the relations between the two alliances.
[/quote]
Yup. That's what I am undertaking right now.