Legion Announcement: End of the "Treaty of the Purple Star"

Timeline I know its very cool to spout whatever propaganda you think people will just accept, I get that. At least do yourself the favor of reading up on what has been going on, you know as in both sides. Considering all the wars in this game and all the conflicts the NPO has been in, fought in and "paid for" you are really barking up the wrong tree. If we ran from all these things why was there a need for Karma? Why the pre-empt and VE-NpO draw in? (Hell at this point we have all admitted our parts in various things) Seems to me if someone was so quick to run from fighting they couldn't be the oppressive monsters you claim when it suits you as well.

At least be consistent in an argument versus mental vomit. But its okay, move along and spew more it will gain you friends.

Edited by Brehon

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1310218125' post='2753251']

So NPO did not leave TORN hanging during Karma and try to make peace with OV to avoid a beat down, you know running away from war ?
So NPO did not request and push for their allies to stay our of the VE v NpO war in order to save NPO, that's not running away and trying to avoid a war ? (sure you got attacked but thats only because everyone knew NPO was forcing its allies to abandon their allies to simply protect NPO, as the whole war was all about beating NPO down, but that does not change the fact you tried to run away, just proves MK and Co knew you would try to hide from the war.)
[/quote]
Why would we want our allies to get involved in a foreign war? NpO not triggering Legion is up to NpO. Ask them why they didn't activate.

You act as if alliances never communicate with allies and try to enter areas of a war at certain times or in certain fronts. Every war here has examples of maneuvering by alliances to ensure the most treaty activations for its coalition. To do otherwise is sheer stupidity.

State which ally abandoned another and quote a post, dump a log, or whatever and you may have a case. Otherwise, your case relies solely on your hate for Pacifica.

You're foaming, go clean up.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1310233775' post='2753364']
Timeline I know its very cool to spout whatever propaganda you think people will just accept, I get that. At least do yourself the favor of reading up on what has been going on, you know as in both sides. Considering all the wars in this game and all the conflicts the NPO has been in, fought in and "paid for" you are really barking up the wrong tree. If we ran from all these things why was there a need for Karma? Why the pre-empt and VE-NpO draw in? (Hell at this point we have all admitted our parts in various things) Seems to me if someone was so quick to run from fighting they couldn't be the oppressive monsters you claim when it suits you as well.

At least be consistent in an argument versus mental vomit. But its okay, move along and spew more it will gain you friends.
[/quote]
There aren't many people dumb enough to listen to Timeline. No harm, No foul.

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1310231109' post='2753344']
Choosing to upgrade their protectorate did not really have any effect on our treaty. It's not like we have some sort of issue with them.

The likely reason said upgrade was the first thing to be done was because the decision had already been made, whereas Legion was still debating where exactly they wanted to go in terms with their relationship with us. That we were making the same decision, at the same time, merely goes to show the mutual understanding that this just wasn't working.
[/quote]
Their first order of business should have been sorting out the Legion/NSO situation, and not neglecting to talk to NPO about it for 3 days.