Invitation to All Aqua Alliances

FearUnited

[quote name='FearUnited' timestamp='1310115431' post='2752270']
[color="#FF0000"]Lol actually I did until I looked on your wiki and had advice from AvengerAngel in MHA. You guys are a multi-colored alliance. :lol1: I was like.. Ohh once I found out. You guys just have too many aqua players and I assumed XD[/color]
[/quote]

Just to pooint out, we are officially aqua. We are also MOSTLY aqua, and are urging recruits to be aqua.... just sayin....

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1310165809' post='2752887']
Just to pooint out, we are officially aqua. We are also MOSTLY aqua, and are urging recruits to be aqua.... just sayin....
[/quote]

Haha, Well im glad to hear! You might wanna change you wiki then :blush: I'll set-up TRL info now then.

[quote]Argent will be happy to not be there.

No offense, but I find color politics useless and annoying on the best of days[/quote]

Sad to hear, but its no problem at all. I'm not forcing any alliance to participate. Just anyone who does, ill be help promoting and trying to get good ties in. We already have MHA members, Fark, PPO, and TDO down here.

[quote]Would be nice to see.

But consider us not coming, since we are not multi-coloured and have no care for colour politics.

Good day.

Wait........Did someone say tech? :awesome: [/quote]

Thats sad to hear! Well, i have a spot for the both of if you wish to try it out.

-Fear

[quote name='FearUnited' timestamp='1310166890' post='2752901']
Sad to hear, but its no problem at all. I'm not forcing any alliance to participate. Just anyone who does, ill be help promoting and trying to get good ties in. We already have MHA members, Fark, PPO, and TDO down here.
[/quote]
I hate this thing too, actually. Color politics have been, are now and will always be dumb

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1310117432' post='2752286']
As I am the idiot responsible for Ronin's FA I will participate :)
[/quote]

Heey. You're not as bad as the last person that was in charge of Ronin FA :P

Good luck with setting it up.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1310165809' post='2752887']
[/quote]

[quote name='Stefano Palmieri' timestamp='1310115113' post='2752268']
No love for TLR in this picture :(

Nice idea, however I doubt anything will take off from it.
[/quote]

lololol... My bad

Guess I should fix that huh?!

:wub: Rush

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1310117570' post='2752287']
This will go nowhere.
[/quote]

This guy is right.

There are a lot of failed Aqua Unity attempts, led by a random person rather than multiple giants does little to inspire any faith in this.

[quote name='Stormsend' timestamp='1310135248' post='2752465']
Yeah, this didn't work the last few times it was attempted, and that was during the better days of Aqua. From both the leader of a small Aqua alliance and a government member in a large Aqua alliance perspectives, the utopian vision you have will be shattered by the egos of those involved.
[/quote]

All I have to say was ugh Aqua ICE :gag: That was a disaster.