Link Moves to the Atlantic

[center][img]http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr254/NADC_AMGC/Government%20Images/nadc_flag_med.jpg[/img][img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa172/Mask_of_Truth/Flags/Kingdom-of-Hyrule-Small.png[/img][/center]

I have personally been friends with Tony and Kochers for a very long time and so, it pleases me to no end to be able to announce this treaty and framework to a relationship between the NADC and KoH.

[quote][b]Preamble[/b]

[i]The North Atlantic Defense Coalition and the Kingdom of Hyrule hereby commit to uphold the following principles of nonaggression, respect, and defense outlined in this Optional Defense and Optional Aggression Pact.[/i]
[b]
I. Sovereignty[/b]

The North Atlantic Defense Coalition and the Kingdom of Hyrule recognize each other as sovereign entities. Neither party will engage in covert or overt attempts to maliciously influence the others choices be they in foreign or internal affairs.

[b]II. Non-Aggression[/b]

No member nation of either alliance will declare war on any member nation of the other, provide aid (be it military, money, technology, or knowledge) to enemies of the other, or commit acts of espionage against the other. If there is a nation responsible from either side that violates this part of the pact, both sides shall work toward a resolution of the matter in a responsible and respectful manner including the discussion of reparations.

[b]III. Diplomatic Relations and Expectations[/b]

Both alliances will be friendly in communications towards one another in all public dealings and communications including, but not limited to, declarations on the Open World Forum and in the public IRC channels of both parties. In private, both alliances are free to express their honest opinions.
[b]
IV. Optional Defense[/b]

In the event that one of the signatories of this treaty is attacked and requests assistance from the other, said signatory is highly encouraged, though not obligated, to provide any and all assistance including intelligence, diplomatic, financial and military aid up to full military intervention.

[b]V. Optional Aggression[/b]

In the event that one signatory finds it necessary to launch offensive operations against another alliance and requests assistance from the other, said signatory is encouraged, though not obligated, to provide any and all assistance including intelligence, diplomatic, financial and military aid up to full military intervention.

[b]VI. Cancellation[/b]

If either signatory alliance wishes to withdraw from this treaty, they may do so by the express will of their respective decision making bodies. Should this treaty be revoked by either alliance, official notification initiates a Seventy-Two hour grace period, in which neither alliance may engage in any hostile actions against the other.

[center][b]
Signed for the North Atlantic Defense Coalition[/b]

[i]Secretary General,[/i] tony2456
[i]Deputy Secretary General,[/i] Kajdav
[i]Minister of Foreign Affairs,[/i] Kochers

[i]The Atlantic Council[/i]

[center][img]http://cn-nadc.com/images/nadc_assemblysealsmall.png[/img][/center]

[b]For the Kingdom of Hyrule[/b]

[i]His Majesty, King[/i] Britishdude
[i]Archduke[/i], Erik
[i]Duke of Foreign Affairs[/i], Nils
[i]Duke of Defense,[/i] Saxasm
[i]Duke of Economics[/i], Caleb
[i]Duke of Internal Affairs,[/i] FrederickIII[/center][/quote]

no tl;dr for you

Edited by Britishdude

[quote name='Britishdude' timestamp='1310085747' post='2751806']
I have personally been friends with Tony and Kochers for a very long time and so, it pleases me to no end to be able to announce this treaty and framework to a relationship between the NADC and KoH.
[/quote]
Nobody's ever friends with Kajdav... :(

This is a good treaty!

o/KoH
o/Atlantica

Oh well hello there, KoH. Last night was just [i]fantastic[/i]... I mean, uhh, it's so nice to finally be tied to you guys :D.