Synergy Declaration of War

SoADarthCyfe6

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1310156516' post='2752785']
They're in the OP, just not 'total' stats. I'll add them, though. Since I'm also Interested,

[u][i]The Black Pearl/IRI[/i][/u]

[b]Overall Score:[/b] 14.55
[b]Overall Alliance Rank:[/b] #8-9
[b]Total Nations:[/b] 31 (All Active)
[b]Overall NS: [/b] 167,822
[b]ANS:[/b] 5,413
[b]Top Nation NS: [/b] 11,104.796
[b]Total Nukes: [/b] 5

[u][i]Synergy[/i][/u]

[b]Overall Score:[/b] 12.76
[b]Overall Alliance Rank:[/b] 10
[b]Total Nations:[/b] 28
[b]Overall NS:[/b] 139,202
[b]ANS:[/b] 5,013
[b]Top Nation NS:[/b] 9,046.935
[b]Total Nukes:[/b] 31

Notice how everything except Nuke count is higher and Synergy pledged to only use 5 Nukes. Huge Down declare.

Confusion.
[/quote]

Presumably their nukes are being spied? Otherwise it looks as if they've already used six.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1310156870' post='2752790']
Presumably their nukes are being spied? Otherwise it looks as if they've already used six.
[/quote]

This is [url=http://tournament.cybernations.net/stats_news.asp?Page=1&Order=DESC&Field=Attack_Date&Search=Synergy&SearchBy=Nation_Alliance&View=S#nukes]Synergy's[/url] Nuclear Attacks screen, I believe they've only used 2.

Confusion.

[img]http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee502/gmorrelli/Picture15.png[/img]

It turns out that not only should you not be trusted around heavy machinery, but that you are a particularly loathsome politician. You will excuse me if i don't start handing out campaign buttons.

Your not like Forrest Gump, he was a war hero, you are like Jar-Jar Binks and Rod Blagojevich had a child

[quote name='Kubla Khan' timestamp='1310190043' post='2753125']
[img]http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee502/gmorrelli/Picture15.png[/img]

It turns out that not only should you not be trusted around heavy machinery, but that you are a particularly loathsome politician. You will excuse me if i don't start handing out campaign buttons.

Your not like Forrest Gump, he was a war hero, you are like Jar-Jar Binks and Rod Blagojevich had a child
[/quote]

It's true. He asked me & I said I would when it lets me. I was already planning on it, though.

Confusion.

[quote name='Edward Reed' timestamp='1310017060' post='2751202']
lets have a good clean war with only [u] 5 Synergy nukes[/u] :o hopefully they end up being my 5 :awesome:
[/quote]

Well, it seems that [i]someone[/i] has been [i]leaving the alliance temporarily[/i] to launch his nukes and then returning...

That's now more than 5. :mellow:

[quote name='Guppy Fish' timestamp='1310195014' post='2753160']
Well, it seems that [i]someone[/i] has been [i]leaving the alliance temporarily[/i] to launch his nukes and then returning...

That's now more than 5. :mellow:
[/quote]
whoops, well I told them not to spy my nukes away and I wouldn't use them...plus my nukes were giving me those puppy-dog eyes, I couldn't tell them no. :P

edit: if want to do something about it feel free to attack me....otherwise please move along we have a war to win. :smug:

Edited by Edward Reed

[center][size="4"][u][b]Official Notification from the Chambers of Synergy Government[/b][/u]:[/size]

Synergy has already used all 5 nuclear weapons and will therefore not use anymore under current official permission. All nukes launched afterwards will be dealt with on a case by case situation. Thank you and we look forward to fighting the rest of this war!

o/ Synergy
[/center]

So if we account for Confusion's rogue act nukes, Synergy's nukes, and the guys leaving synergy and launching nukes what's the total actually at?

Looks like 3 from the other rogues (wonder who those guys are with) and 9 from the aforementioned group so far. 7 from Synergy themselves.

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1310236101' post='2753382']
So if we account for Confusion's rogue act nukes, Synergy's nukes, and the guys leaving synergy and launching nukes what's the total actually at?

Looks like 3 from the other rogues (wonder who those guys are with) and 9 from the aforementioned group so far. 7 from Synergy themselves.
[/quote]

Synergy acknowledges the fact that nukes were launched off our AA from one of our own members. As stated above (by the member himself) he has given the option of allowing someone else to declare on him for his roguish type actions.

As for the rogues themselves, we do not condone those actions but we cannot control what they do. There was a reason in the DoW/OP that we did not attack the nation of Hardwood because he was nuked rogue at the last second. As for the other rogues piling on, go blame someone else, we attempted to avoid them, but they are taking advantage of our DoW to hit other nations. Feel free to deal with them.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1310191500' post='2753136']
It's true. He asked me & I said I would when it lets me. I was already planning on it, though.
Confusion.
[/quote]

I also got his request to remove the Sanctions he imposed.

So perhaps a race among the Black Team senators as to who can do it first? :ehm:

[center] [u][b]A note from The Black Pearl[/b][/u][/center]

[center]Just so everyone knows we are currently at 14 out of 25 nations in TBP being in anarchy. 11 out of 30 for Synergy. Synergy nations have launched 7 nukes, I realize two of these are unofficial but launched they were.

Also our Captain went MIA a few days before this happened so he along with 3 or 4 other nations in anarchy are completely unresponsive for whatever reasons they have. As this is the case I would like to apologize for not being able to give Synergy the full fight we should be. Still as it stands the fight goes relatively well. Even with no less than 3 nuclear rouges going off on us.

I ran into Spock on the BADASS summit IRC channel and he and I began to talk about a possible end to the war. Updates to come. Thank you for your time and efforts wenches and pirates :) [/center]

o/TBP
o/Synergy
Screw rouges :awesome: