Synergy Declaration of War

SoADarthCyfe6

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='sojourner' timestamp='1310072352' post='2751626']
easy enough to say when it isn't you involved...

[/quote]
I was actually trying to help you guys :v

But its all good :D

[quote name='Eric F' timestamp='1310056984' post='2751410']
Sanctions are a tool of war, if you didnt like it you might not have wanted to start a war.

To the outsiders affected, war is war its just bad luck, please seek a replacement sorry for the troubles. For synergy, Using tools of the trade is what we do, Look for more to come, however if the war ends now sanctions will be lifted.
Black Beard, Senate Member, loot, Plunder, and Pillage!
[/quote]
It was hear i suspected that something, "Wasn't quite right"in the top floors of this little failscraper

[quote name='Eric F' timestamp='1310060413' post='2751472']
Hi Black Beard here. I was not aware that sanctions during war were thought of as "dirty pool". I will lift the sanctions on your members as soon as possible, I acted on my own accord and The Black Pearl command did not give me permission or suggestions to do such. Again I will lift sanctions asap.

Part of being a quality personality is realizing when you are wrong. Clearly I was wrong. I will not be leaving the black team but The sanctions will come off when possible.
[/quote]

But it was around halfway through this that i realized that, though i am no medical expert, I would put your IQ somewhere between a particularly dull piece of coal and rat O-ring fungus. I'm not a cruel man, I watched half of "I am Sam" and caught about half of Forrest Gump on TnT so i know what a daily struggle your life must be.

I would like to ask all in Synergy to end the sniping and finish out the war without the actions of one man, confused and frightened. We are better than that.

Edited by Kubla Khan

[quote name='Kubla Khan' timestamp='1310077728' post='2751698']
It was hear i suspected that something, "Wasn't quite right"in the top floors of this little failscraper

But it was around halfway through this that i realized that, though i am no medical expert, I would put your IQ somewhere between a particularly dull piece of coal and rat O-ring fungus. I'm not a cruel man, I watched half of "I am Sam" and caught about half of Forrest Gump on TnT so i know what a daily struggle your life must be.

I would like to ask all in Synergy to end the sniping and finish out the war without the actions of one man, confused and frightened. We are better than that.
[/quote]
I love you Kubla Khan :wub:

[quote name='Eric F' timestamp='1310078447' post='2751717']
I respond with this..................What ever.
[/quote]

I understand stammering may be a condition exasperated by stress, maybe after a nap and some soft food you can return. I will do my best to use small words as well. Perhaps getting around to removing my sanction (on your own time naturally) would re-enforce your authority among your fellows. and we could turn our attentions to less awkward subjects, like the war.

Well doesn't seem like
that sanction thing was an ooopsy
since this guy jumped me and
put me in anarchy...seems like
the apology was quite insincere....
it seems like it ended up being a tool to win the war :((

Ruler: Rakul
Nation Name: Adventure Galley
Last Activity: 7/8/2011 5:45:42 AM

[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000612"]http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000612[/url]

[quote name='sojourner' timestamp='1310124907' post='2752317']
Well doesn't seem like
that sanction thing was an ooopsy
since this guy jumped me and
put me in anarchy...seems like
the apology was quite insincere....
it seems like it ended up being a tool to win the war :((

Ruler: Rakul
Nation Name: Adventure Galley
Last Activity: 7/8/2011 5:45:42 AM

[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000612"]http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000612[/url]
[/quote]

Personally...I'd never use sanctions.

At the same time I'd never down declare on a group that barely had any nations in the top 5% that could've bought nukes either. IRI and BP seem not to want to complain, so kudos to them, but the down declare is more serious than the sanctioning you've been on about and threatening to quit over.

edit: if IRI (who?) had a significant number of nations in the top 5% I apologize. Mainly focusing on black pearl since they're the actual AA that seems to be hit. IRI is presumably a flag running/rogue cell?

Edited by Cellardoor

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1310132846' post='2752418']

At the same time I'd never down declare on a group that barely had any nations in the top 5% that could've bought nukes either. IRI and BP seem not to want to complain, so kudos to them, but the down declare is more serious than the sanctioning you've been on about and threatening to quit over.

[b]edit: if IRI (who?) had a significant number of nations in the top 5% I apologize. Mainly focusing on black pearl since they're the actual AA that seems to be hit. IRI is presumably a flag running/rogue cell?
[/quote][/b]

Actually, in no way was this a down Declare. As it was intended, The Black Pearl is providing mid tier and lower tier nations to fight ours with a few Top Tier Nations. The mix of IRI would provide nations for our top tier to fight along with the Black Pearl. With out limited number of nukes for use (5, one of which was launched last night) this can allow them to engage our upper tier with there large warchests without having to worry about being pummeled or outnumbered to which they really aren't in the first place.

As for the bolded section, if they are a flag running splinter cell alliance, they aren't anymore :awesome:

PS: A Few of Synergy nations are getting annoyed because IRI aren't attacking back. Probably because they want to save there warchests. That's a shame :smug:

Edited by SoADarthCyfe6

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1310132846' post='2752418']

edit: if IRI (who?) had a significant number of nations in the top 5% I apologize. Mainly focusing on black pearl since they're the actual AA that seems to be hit. IRI is presumably a flag running/rogue cell?
[/quote]

Ugh, Why don't you go fight a war or something?

For reference, Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 919 Attacking + 0 Defending = 919 Casualties & He's in an AA that just got out of war with TPC and OoS.

Get. Out.

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1310151558' post='2752714']

For reference, Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 919 Attacking + 0 Defending = 919 Casualties & He's in an AA that just got out of war with TPC and OoS.

Get. Out.

Confusion.
[/quote]

Yep. God forbid I like...do something with myself for a holiday weekend! At least I'm staying out of other alliance's wars I suppose.

Edit.

For reference, 7/6/2011 11:58:49 PM
"This Is My Place"

[Team: Black]
Anonymous
Ruler: Secret
Omni

Hardwood
Ruler: Hardwood
The Black Pearl

Edited by Cellardoor

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1310153854' post='2752745']
Yep. God forbid I like...do something with myself for a holiday weekend! At least I'm staying out of other alliance's wars I suppose.

Edit.

For reference, 7/6/2011 11:58:49 PM
"This Is My Place"

Anonymous
Ruler: Secret
Omni

Hardwood
Ruler: Hardwood
The Black Pearl
[/quote]

Yes, call me out for fighting. I attacked him so he doesn't evade war, I saw he wasn't blitzed by Synergy and I also noticed he was nuked, so I hit him. I also found out he has 15mill+, He can fight, yet he chooses not to. Also, you sure seem to worry a lot about my whereabouts, what I do & what I don't do, it's as if you had an obsession with me. It's sad, yet quite hilarious, to be honest. This is a real ~CaLl OuT~, Son. Next time you want to criticize another alliance's actions, read your post, then re-read it, then think about it, then if you don't see the hypocrisy, Get out.

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1310154750' post='2752756']
Yes, call me out for fighting. I attacked him so he doesn't evade war, I saw he wasn't blitzed by Synergy and I also noticed he was nuked, so I hit him. I also found out he has 15mill+, He can fight, yet he chooses not to. [b]Also, you sure seem to worry a lot about my whereabouts, what I do & what I don't do, it's as if you had an obsession with me. It's sad, yet quite hilarious, to be honest. This is a real ~CaLl OuT~, Son. Next time you want to criticize another alliance's actions, read your post, then re-read it, then think about it, then if you don't see the hypocrisy, Get out.[/b]

Confusion.
[/quote]

+ this

----------------------------

Doesn't fit.

Also, check the definition of hypocrisy, then check and see if I criticized something (sanctions and down declares) that I've done. Don't worry, I'll wait.

Edited by Cellardoor

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1310154922' post='2752757']
+ this

----------------------------

Doesn't fit.
[/quote]

I was referring to [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=103414&view=findpost&p=2751343]this[/url], mind you. It's okay though, everybody makes mistakes ^_^

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1310155040' post='2752759']
I was referring to [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=103414&view=findpost&p=2751343]this[/url], mind you. It's okay though, everybody makes mistakes ^_^

Confusion.
[/quote]

I know what you're referring to. I may not've been clear when I typed that as I'm trying to actually work a bit today. I was pointing out that you're doing what you told me not to, and that you also seem to be paying close attention to my nation as well.

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1310155186' post='2752763']
I know what you're referring to. I may not've been clear when I typed that as I'm trying to actually work a bit today. I was pointing out that you're doing what you told me not to, and that you also seem to be paying close attention to my nation as well.
[/quote]

Uh, before I read that I even forgot you played TE, tbqh.

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1310155262' post='2752766']
Uh, before I read that I even forgot you played TE, tbqh.

Confusion.
[/quote]

Ouch. Burn..?

You seem to have remembered quickly and taken an interest in it from that point.

Anyways, best of luck in your war.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1310154750' post='2752756']
Yes, call me out for fighting. I attacked him so he doesn't evade war, I saw he wasn't blitzed by Synergy and I also noticed he was nuked, so I hit him. I also found out he has 15mill+, He can fight, yet he chooses not to.

Confusion.
[/quote]

Also, it's interesting that you say he wasn't blitzed by Syn when you didn't wait for them to finish their blitz. So are you outright lying or are you helping with more target lists?

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1310155662' post='2752771']
Also, it's interesting that you say he wasn't blitzed by Syn when you didn't wait for them to finish their blitz. So are you outright lying or are you helping with more target lists?
[/quote]

Notice how I DoW'd at 11:58:49? Yeah, I highly doubt he was going to get attacked a minute till' Update. Whatever floats your boat, though. Anyways, I'm out of this thread. My apologies for hijacking it, Synergy.

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1310155745' post='2752772']
Notice how I DoW'd at 11:58:49? Yeah, I highly doubt he was going to get attacked a minute till' Update. Whatever floats your boat, though. Anyways, I'm out of this thread. My apologies for hijacking it, Synergy.

Confusion.
[/quote]

And ever the defender of old guard TE standards you just couldn't wait to right the grievous wrong and wanted to make sure someone who looked as if they might be in your way later got quadded. Back at ya though...whatever floats your boat.

On topic: can we get some stats? Did anyone take them?

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1310155852' post='2752776']
And ever the defender of old guard TE standards you just couldn't wait to right the grievous wrong and wanted to make sure someone who looked as if they might be in your way later got quadded. Back at ya though...whatever floats your boat.

On topic: can we get some stats? Did anyone take them?
[/quote]

They're in the OP, just not 'total' stats. I'll add them, though. Since I'm also Interested,

[u][i]The Black Pearl/IRI[/i][/u]

[b]Overall Score:[/b] 14.55
[b]Overall Alliance Rank:[/b] #8-9
[b]Total Nations:[/b] 31 (All Active)
[b]Overall NS: [/b] 167,822
[b]ANS:[/b] 5,413
[b]Top Nation NS: [/b] 11,104.796
[b]Total Nukes: [/b] 5

[u][i]Synergy[/i][/u]

[b]Overall Score:[/b] 12.76
[b]Overall Alliance Rank:[/b] 10
[b]Total Nations:[/b] 28
[b]Overall NS:[/b] 139,202
[b]ANS:[/b] 5,013
[b]Top Nation NS:[/b] 9,046.935
[b]Total Nukes:[/b] 31

Notice how everything except Nuke count is higher and Synergy pledged to only use 5 Nukes. Huge Down declare.

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion