Synergy Declaration of War

SoADarthCyfe6

[center][img]http://d.imagehost.org/0473/WarFlag.png[/img]

[size="5"][b]Official Synergy Announcement[/b][/size]

Whelp, its Day 16, and we haven't done much regarding war type activities. So we chose two alliances that would suffice in our attacks. We posted some stats to show the balance of the war. Pre war Stats.

[b][u]Synergy[/u][/b]:

Overall Score: 12.76
Overall Alliance Rank: 10
Total Nations: 28
Overall NS: 139,202
ANS: 5,013
Top Nation NS: 9,046.935
Total Nukes: 31

[u][b]The Black Pearl[/b][/u]:

Overall Score: 11.30
Overall Alliance Rank: 13
Total Nations: 25 (25 Active Nations as well.)
Overall NS: 122,418
ANS: 4,897
Top Nation NS: 11,104.796
Total Nukes: 5

[u][b]IRI[/b][/u]:

Overall Score: 3.25
Overall Alliance Rank: --
Total Nations: 6 (All Active as well)
Overall NS: 45,404
ANS: 7,567
Top Nation NS: 9,749.955
Total Nukes: 0 (Note, we knew this)

So we know we outrank them nuke wise pretty bad, I do feel bad for The Black Pearl for there Upper tiers aren't as 'powerful' per say. However, for IRI, there is no excuse. We are going to go with RE's slogan of "it's not our fault they didn't purchase nukes." However, Synergy is only GOING to use a MAXIMUM of 5 Nukes throughout this war.

Yada yada yada, tl;dr Synergy DoW's on The Black Pearl and IRI.

Signed:

Overlord Wes - Secretary General of Synergy
DarthCyfe6 - Vice Secretary General of Synergy
Spock - Some Vulcanic dude with gov't powers.

[/center]

PS: We noticed that Hardwood got nuked by a rogue, so we removed him off our target list to let him deal with that. Also sorry to him for when we originally looked, we saw the rogue had no nukes.

Edit: Grammar Error.

Edited by SoADarthCyfe6

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]IRI:
Overall Score: 3.25
Overall Alliance Rank: --
Total Nations: 6 (All Active as well)
Overall NS: 45,404
ANS: 7,567
Top Nation NS: 9,749.955
[/quote]

[quote]57) Ordo Paradoxia: 8,253.413 NS[/quote]

Nothing stopping them from making a few discreet purchases...

Don't worry guys, The Black Pearl is going to even out the fight by using sanctions as an Alliance War weapon.

Totally cool. :unsure:

THIS IS TE YOU NUMBSKULLS. YOU DON'T SANCTION AND YOU DON'T PULL PANSY CRAP IN AN ALLIANCE WAR.

On a related note, anyone want to join my TC since it's now missing a member? (Thanks black pearl)

[quote name='NationRuler' timestamp='1310043808' post='2751321']
Don't worry guys, The Black Pearl is going to even out the fight by using sanctions as an Alliance War weapon.

THIS IS TE YOU NUMBSKULLS. YOU DON'T SANCTION AND YOU DON'T PULL PANSY CRAP IN AN ALLIANCE WAR.

On a related note, anyone want to join my TC since it's now missing a member? (Thanks black pearl)
[/quote]

It looks like they've just made more enemies doing this than anything. I hope your alliance, and the others whose trades are affected, are happy with you, Black Beard!

I see Confusion found time to get off his high horse and attack Synergy's opponents.

Best of luck to Syn, IRI and BP. From the looks of it BP's already taken 2 or more nukes from their rogues before any of Syn's land.

Sanctions are a tool of war, if you didnt like it you might not have wanted to start a war.

To the outsiders affected, war is war its just bad luck, please seek a replacement sorry for the troubles. For synergy, Using tools of the trade is what we do, Look for more to come, however if the war ends now sanctions will be lifted.
Black Beard, Senate Member, loot, Plunder, and Pillage!

[quote name='Eric F' timestamp='1310056984' post='2751410']
Sanctions are a tool of war, if you didnt like it you might not have wanted to start a war.

To the outsiders affected, war is war its just bad luck, please seek a replacement sorry for the troubles. For synergy, Using tools of the trade is what we do, Look for more to come, however if the war ends now sanctions will be lifted.
Black Beard, Senate Member, loot, Plunder, and Pillage!
[/quote]

You are obviously new to this.

I hope all 5 synergy nukes hit you.

Edited by Therm

[quote name='NationRuler' timestamp='1310043808' post='2751321']

[/quote]

Huh, the TE I remembered used sanctions mercilessly, except for on blue. Has even less impact these days after all the trade changes.

Still.. a bit of a low move since Synergy isn't doing full nuking. A few people might even look the other way if Synergy accidentally slipped in a few more nukes :ehm:

edit: damn diplomacy.

Edited by MrMuz

I told them to open the nuke bar up Lol :v

Cant blame them if they do, Id be classy if they didnt tho

Edited by Stelios

[quote]o/ Mistakes and learning [/quote]

easy enough to say when it isn't you involved...

[quote]Part of being a quality personality is realizing when you are wrong. Clearly I was wrong. I will not be leaving the black team but The sanctions will come off when possible.[/quote]
so what do i get for my trouble....

nothing cause no reps in TE....this little mistake to you means I delete...too much trouble to repair the damage

[quote name='Eric F' timestamp='1310060413' post='2751472']
Hi Black Beard here. I was not aware that sanctions during war were thought of as "dirty pool". I will lift the sanctions on your members as soon as possible, I acted on my own accord and The Black Pearl command did not give me permission or suggestions to do such. Again I will lift sanctions asap.

Part of being a quality personality is realizing when you are wrong. Clearly I was wrong. I will not be leaving the black team but The sanctions will come off when possible.
[/quote]

No problem. Just switch to sugar+spices and temp my TC until the sanction is lifted in 3 days, it's that easy! Have you seen the price of tech and land these days? ;)

I have some more information about the nation handing out random sanctions:

[quote]You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Queen Anns Revenge. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Desired Religion: None
Desired Government: Communist
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 0
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: None
[b]Total Money: $4,185[/b]
Technology: 135.60 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 7/7/2011
6:56:31 AM
Trade Partners: Atakushindaye,
Meteor2, Tale of the Dead, FRI Eire, Pentekland
Total Aircraft: 22
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 36
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 30
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:
Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0
Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified[/quote]

Consider this collateral to your sanctions and we humbly accept your apology :) Have fun warring everybody.

Edited by Garythe74th