A Glory Which Will Never Die

[center][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081225184953/cybernations/images/thumb/6/67/Tgeflag2_m.png/200px-Tgeflag2_m.png[/img][/center]

In the course of human events, there comes a time when old flags must fly once again.

Why reform The German Empire, do you ask? Well, it's been disbanded for nearly an entire fifteen minutes now. It is our profound and deepest belief that history blesses those who strike when the iron is hottest; and therefore it is my distinct pleasure to bring back the greatness and honor that betokened this once great alliance.

Anyone wishing to partake in the rebuilding of our shining empire may find us on our forums, which are currently down due to a maitenance issue. Godspeed, and good luck.

o/ new beginnings
o/ old friends
o/ TGE

Auctor, [i]Imperial Kaiser of The German Empire[/i]

[quote][color=#1C2837][20:18] <@Cuba[NoR]aw> Now now Herr Kaiser; AdamSuttler was genuine when he made me Kaiser of TGE for an hour -- before he disbanded it.
[20:18] <@Cuba[NoR]aw> :v
[20:18] <+KaiserWilhelm> Here's an update: I'm not TGE anymore. I get it. You hate TGE. Can we move on? kthxbai
[20:18] <&Nemhauser[NoR]> Getting on their knees, being humble and all. While sharpening the knives for a next attack in the dark.
[20:19] <@Cuba[NoR]aw> Wilhlem you have abandoned the TGE idea?
[20:19] <&Nemhauser[NoR]> I don't 'hate' TGE. I hate the way that alliances have been acting for the last couple of years.
[20:19] <+KaiserWilhelm> Yes
[20:20] <+KaiserWilhelm> TGE is done. I don't want to be the center of !@#$@#$ attention, 24/7. I had a passion, I see it wasn't the right time, so it's done
[20:20] <+KaiserWilhelm> Nordreich is the only viable Germanic alliance.[/color][/quote]

TGE disbanded, sorry.

Unless this is the 3rd TGE? 2d in two days? You guys are incompetent dumbasses.

Edited by ImperialCubanacan

[quote name='Auctor' timestamp='1309998504' post='2750858']
In the course of human events, there comes a time when blah blah blah ....
[/quote]

Your [img]http://www.jolt-online.com/Smileys/SoLoSMiLeYS1/troll.png[/img] is showing.

[quote]%<Auctor> I think I speak for us when I say we'd be willing to go to our graves to make sure TGE stays in its[/quote]
:((

o/ TGE

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

[quote][20:20] <+KaiserWilhelm> Nordreich is the only viable Germanic alliance.[/quote]

Well aside from Ordo Teutonicus that is... :awesome:

Beyond that, this was pointless >_>

Edited by Napoleon I

[center][img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/58/Flagge_Preu%C3%9Fen_-_Provinz_Schleswig-Holstein.svg/200px-Flagge_Preu%C3%9Fen_-_Provinz_Schleswig-Holstein.svg.png[/img]

[font="Courier New"][size="2"]Official Announcement of the Grand Duchy of Schleswig-Holstein[/size][/font][/center]

It is my duty as the representative of the Grand Duchy of Schleswig-Holstein, H.R.H. Grand Duke Michael Franz-Adler von Königgratz of our intent to secede from the German Empire as a seperate entity in a move of protest of the reformation of this entity. While we respect the wishes of the German Empire to exist as a state encompassing all Germanic peoples in Central Europe and beyond. Regardless, we refuse to recognize this entity and only recognize the nearby state of NoRway, and it's (unofficial) feudal lord, Nordreich.

Best of luck, the German Empire, but you can't stop this [b]Danish pride[/b].

Oh, and we'll be sticking up some British flags with those lads in Tetris now.

Signed,
[font="Courier New"]H.R.H. Grand Duke Michael Franz-Adler von Königgratz[/font]
[i]Representative of the Danish People, Imperial Sovereign of Schleswig-Holstein[/i]

Edited by Elrich von Richt

One is unable to determine whether if this is the product of a mythological being which dwells under bridges, or if it is otherwise a creation born from outright foolishness.

[quote]It is my duty as the representative of the Grand Duchy of Schleswig-Holstein, H.R.H. Grand Duke Michael Franz-Adler von Königgratz of our intent to secede from the German Empire as a seperate entity in a move of protest of the reformation of this entity. While we respect the wishes of the German Empire to exist as a state encompassing all Germanic peoples in Central Europe and beyond. Regardless, we refuse to recognize this entity and only recognize the nearby state of NoRway, and it's (unofficial) feudal lord, Nordreich.

Best of luck, the German Empire, but you can't stop this Danish pride.

Oh, and we'll be sticking up some British flags with those lads in Tetris now.

Signed,
H.R.H. Grand Duke Michael Franz-Adler von Königgratz
Representative of the Danish People, Imperial Sovereign of Schleswig-Holstein [/quote]

Denied. Slesvig-Holsten-Hamborg is in fact my favorite area!

Edited by Kaiser Martens

[center][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081225184953/cybernations/images/thumb/6/67/Tgeflag2_m.png/200px-Tgeflag2_m.png[/img][/center]

The world may never be ready. After having faced many trials, tribulations, and much adversity after many long minutes; it is my sad duty to disband The German Empire forthwith.

I would like to thank Nordreich for being admirable and gracious opponents. I would like to thank each and every one of you for coming out to wish us well, and may god speed you on your way.

THUS PASSES THE THIRD TGE. Farewell, sweet prince.

Auctor, [i]Imperial Kaiser of The German Empire[/i]

[size="6"][center][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081225184953/cybernations/images/thumb/6/67/Tgeflag2_m.png/600px-Tgeflag2_m.png[/img]

[font="Comic Sans MS"]We of The German Empire have a grand tradition of resilience and strength. I bring to you on this Joyous

Occasion: an Empire reborn, one forged in

the fires of adversity that will not soon perish from the Earth.

Let us all now rejoice! The hour of our return is at hand!

Kurt von Equord,

[i]His Imperial Majesty of The German Empire[/i][/font][/center][/size]

Edited by Kurt von Equord

[center][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081225184953/cybernations/images/thumb/6/67/Tgeflag2_m.png/200px-Tgeflag2_m.png[/img]
[font="Garamond"]Official Announcement from The German Empire[/font][/center]

[font="Garamond"]Citizens of The German Empire (henceforth referred to as TGE),[/font]

I hereby denounce all former incarnations of this alliance as heresy and brand those whom have conspired against our glorious Empire heretics. As of this moment, I hereby declare the [b]fifth[/b] reformation of The German Empire. Unlike the past incarnations of our once glorious alliance led by the fools and heretics who dare to label themselves loyal & faithful to our name, I have goals for the future. I will conspire to make our alliance grow, have a fully functioning government and treaties, and to work together in camaraderie with those who've been slighted or brandished by our existence. Most notably of these the alliance that has recently attacked our currently small numbers, whom I have previously been a member of, Nordreich. I hereby announce the following government along with this reformation:

[b]Kaiser (King)[/b]: Elrich von Richt
[b]Kanzler (Chancellor)[/b]: Pollard
[b]Finanzminister (Finance Minister)[/b]: Ayotallah Bromeini
[b]Außenminister (Foreign Minister)[/b]: Hereno
[b]Staatsminister (Internal Minister)[/b]: Comrade Craig
[b]Kriegsminister (War Minister)[/b]: Zessa

Long live The German Empire!

[font="Garamond"]Signed,[/font]

[font="Trebuchet MS"]Elrich von Richt[/font]
[i]Kaiser of The German Empire[/i]

Edited by Elrich von Richt

Due to having multiple emperors, we do not know who the true leader of The German Empire is.

Henceforth, The German Empire is Disbanded and all Kaisers, Emperors, ECT. are now peasants.

Civil war and strife rages across Germany. May her memory live in the minds of great men and women everywhere.