Peace in our times

Stelios

1. I did not say it took 35 minutes to post a peace message. I merely pointed out that the complained-about nuke was launched nearly five minutes before peace notification went out from our side.
2. Which is entirely beside the point I was making: people don't check their messages when there's pixels that need to blow up, so even if the peace message went out first, it is reasonable to expect some delay for the shooting to stop.
3. And so that's why every other war has peace announcements at least 12 hours in advance. To prevent this sort of thing. Just because y'all want to rush peace at the last minute doesn't mean it's gonna happen for ya.

Also, we're sorry that RE is better than everyone else. We just can't help it.

--edit: Also, here's some super secret logs from the private RE channel:
[spoiler][6:16pm] ADude[NPO] joined the chat room.
[6:16pm] ADude[NPO] was promoted to operator by ChanServ.
[6:16pm] ADude[NPO] was promoted to administrator by ChanServ.
[6:20pm] ADude[NPO] left the chat room. (Connection reset by peer)
[6:22pm] ADude[NPO] joined the chat room.
[6:23pm] ADude[NPO] was promoted to operator by ChanServ.
[6:23pm] ADude[NPO] was promoted to administrator by ChanServ.
[6:24pm] ADude[NPO] left the chat room. (Connection reset by peer)
[/spoiler]

Edited by jraenar

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1310008607' post='2751089']

[size="5"]Also, we're sorry that RE is better than everyone else. We just can't help it.[/size]

[/quote]
I will not stand for this blasphemy. :lol1:

[quote name='bannyfaws' timestamp='1310007681' post='2751061']
hypocrites ? every declaration we had last round was an updeclare and imagine us declaring on synergy because they told there lower tier nations to go and have fun with us ....[b]i suppose we should have just accepted it and not defended ourselves[/b] :lol1:

keep taking the tablets ,did someone smuggle a cellphone into the asylum so you could post that rubbish :lol1:
[/quote]

LOL, did you pass the First grade? You didn't make a single up declare. Having the audacity of even saying that really just truthfully appalling. lrn2add pls.

First off, GDA was by far one of the worst DoW's of last round. You declared on them solely for the reason of them not fighting at all during the elapsed time of the round prior to the DoW. You 'assumed' they had warchests and then thought it was a valid enough CB. As for the rest of TE, most of us knew that GDA were really full of Cyber Nations newbies and that they had no warchests. It was pretty much common knowledge had you spoke 3, full, complete sentences to them. But no, you DoW'ed anyways and it was an utter curbstomp.

Secondly, when you attacked TTK and LEFT, RD managed to hit them the same update. Furthermore, there was no attempt the first night to negotiate peace between those respective parties when the both of you attacked them. You can't even possibly use the excuse that the initial DoW would had been an up declare with these misinformed [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=102480&view=findpost&p=2726987"]stats.[/url] First off, you guys had a massive upper tier with large sums of money and tech. You then had twice the amount of nukes on them. Thirdly, LEFT was highly inactive and lastly TTK was composed of the majority of lower tier nations.

Lastly, as for the Synergy DoW, your CB was flawed. First of all, it was the end of the round, most people rogue all over the place, nothing new. Secondly, most of our 'lower tier' nations, which not to mention the largest nation at that point 7k NS, had left out AA and switched over to TTK for fighting. That's absolutely NOTHING new at ALL to TE. Pork Shrimp did it earlier that round when Fark down declared on TFK. They switched over AA's to fight FARK and everyone was happy with it. Lastly, to the [b]bolded[/b] section of the quote, you were defending yourselves when you declared on all of the lower tier nations who were the only ones who engaged in war. Nothing you couldn't handle at all with the size of your nations.

tl;dr You are wrong on so many levels. Stop spewing garbage lies out of your mouth.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1310008591' post='2751087']
He posts something crazy every round, most get used to it. For the rest I suggest a shot of tequilla with a beer chaser when reading his posts, works for me. :lol1:
[/quote]

Really, learn to actually accuse properly Paul. Why don't you actually back up what you are talking about rather then be a tool.

Edited by SoADarthCyfe6

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1310013438' post='2751157']
LOL, did you pass the First grade? You didn't make a single up declare. Having the audacity of even saying that really just truthfully appalling. lrn2add pls.

First off, GDA was by far one of the worst DoW's of last round. You declared on them solely for the reason of them not fighting at all during the elapsed time of the round prior to the DoW. You 'assumed' they had warchests and then thought it was a valid enough CB. As for the rest of TE, most of us knew that GDA were really full of Cyber Nations newbies and that they had no warchests. It was pretty much common knowledge had you spoke 3, full, complete sentences to them. But no, you DoW'ed anyways and it was an utter curbstomp.

Secondly, when you attacked TTK and LEFT, RD managed to hit them the same update. Furthermore, there was no attempt the first night to negotiate peace between those respective parties when the both of you attacked them. You can't even possibly use the excuse that the initial DoW would had been an up declare with these misinformed [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=102480&view=findpost&p=2726987"]stats.[/url] First off, you guys had a massive upper tier with large sums of money and tech. You then had twice the amount of nukes on them. Thirdly, LEFT was highly inactive and lastly TTK was composed of the majority of lower tier nations.

Lastly, as for the Synergy DoW, your CB was flawed. First of all, it was the end of the round, most people rogue all over the place, nothing new. Secondly, most of our 'lower tier' nations, which not to mention the largest nation at that point 7k NS, had left out AA and switched over to TTK for fighting. That's absolutely NOTHING new at ALL to TE. Pork Shrimp did it earlier that round when Fark down declared on TFK. They switched over AA's to fight FARK and everyone was happy with it. Lastly, to the [b]bolded[/b] section of the quote, you were defending yourselves when you declared on all of the lower tier nations who were the only ones who engaged in war. Nothing you couldn't handle at all with the size of your nations.

tl;dr You are wrong on so many levels. Stop spewing garbage lies out of your mouth.

Really, learn to troll Paul. Why don't you actually back up what you are talking about rather then be a tool.
[/quote]

first off -GDA,S stats were above us in every place it mattered,we didnt know they were noobs and tried to offer peace as soon as we seen it was going to be a curbstomp ....we received no reply !

secondly the stats DONT lie...it was an updeclare,peace was also offered relatively quickly ,LEFT didnt reply ,and TTK declined saying synergy was going to help them .

as for the synergy DOW -even a muppet like you would have to see it was an updeclare,we didnt even take a break from fighting TTK-LEFT ,when we declared on synergy

keep taking the tablets :lol1:

RE ,still seem to be having problems sending out pm,s ,i still had 2 nations attack me this morning :)

[quote name='bannyfaws' timestamp='1310048915' post='2751347']
RE ,still seem to be having problems sending out pm,s ,i still had 2 nations attack me this morning :)
[/quote]

That's some epically bad internet for adude. :)

first off -GDA,S stats were above us in every place it mattered,we didnt know they were noobs and tried to offer peace as soon as we seen it was going to be a curbstomp ....we received no reply !

secondly the stats DONT lie...it was an updeclare,peace was also offered relatively quickly ,LEFT didnt reply ,and TTK declined saying synergy was going to help them .

as for the synergy DOW -even a muppet like you would have to see it was an updeclare,we didnt even take a break from fighting TTK-LEFT ,when we declared on synergy

Like i told you.. come to me with those nations.. And i know some of WAPA is still attacking. So

Eat that diplomacy :D
EDIT: wrong quote :D

Edited by Stelios

[/quote]

Wow, goes to show you can't prove an idiot wrong. :facepalm: