Signed. Roman Empire
Stelios, Emperor
ADude, Praetor of War

Signed, WAPA
Bannyfaws

Signed, Destuctor Fleets
Nishiyoshi

Still waiting officially for Aerodynamic

whilst not feeling this was a totally fair war at wapa ,we decided to keep a dignified silence .....we took it on the chin ,what i wasnt prepared for was after peace had been declared i still had 2 nations attack me ,i sent them a message stating that the war was over ,the messages were opened the attacks continued and then they finished off by hitting me with a nuke 4 mins after they had opened the message..........my views on RE were never really high but now they are at an all time low. :mad:

[quote name='bannyfaws' timestamp='1309930410' post='2750117']
whilst not feeling this was a totally fair war at wapa ,we decided to keep a dignified silence .....we took it on the chin ,what i wasnt prepared for was after peace had been declared i still had 2 nations attack me ,i sent them a message stating that the war was over ,the messages were opened the attacks continued and then they finished off by hitting me with a nuke 4 mins after they had opened the message..........my views on RE were never really high but now they are at an all time low. :mad:
[/quote]

Things like that happen when you rush peace like we did for you guys.

Soooo..

[spoiler]
[img]http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa181/Okieboy_1/OkieontheLam/obamaDealWithIt.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

I'm sorry but i couldn't help it :P (and yes its a joke so don't get sensitive about it)

Edited by ADude

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1309930732' post='2750125']
[/quote]

accepted ADUDE ,you get the odd attack after peace BUT i messaged the guys involved during the attacks,they opened the messages and continued with the attacks ,this wasnt mistakes .....this was cheap shots ! :mad:

[quote name='bannyfaws' timestamp='1309931249' post='2750131']
accepted ADUDE ,you get the odd attack after peace BUT i messaged the guys involved during the attacks,they opened the messages and continued with the attacks ,this wasnt mistakes .....this was cheap shots ! :mad:
[/quote]

Yes, they opened a message from their [i]enemy[/i] saying that peace was reached when they probably didn't hear about it from us yet, if I were them I would have sent a nuke as well.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1309931960' post='2750154']
Yes, they opened a message from their [i]enemy[/i] saying that peace was reached when they probably didn't hear about it from us yet, if I were them I would have sent a nuke as well.
[/quote]

my mistake ,i just assumed that when peace was agreed ,you would have told your members about it . :huh:

I got the message for peace at 12:24:41 AM. Nuke was at 12:20:07 AM. It takes some time to write out the peace message, load up the mass PM list, and send it out to a 70 nation alliance. And even then, that does not guarantee no further attacks would happen. I for one don't bother looking at my messages until my attacks are done, because knowing how much infra and tech blew up with CMs isn't important information when I have multiple nations to hit.

Which is why usually peace announcements would be made for next update.

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1309935540' post='2750198']
I got the message for peace at 12:24:41 AM. Nuke was at 12:20:07 AM. It takes some time to write out the peace message, load up the mass PM list, and send it out to a 70 nation alliance. [/quote]

No it doesn't unless you're writing the message with your forehead, which wouldn't suprise me considering RE's inability to find a suitable match up for a war.

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1309943104' post='2750261']
No it doesn't unless you're writing the message with your forehead, which wouldn't suprise me considering RE's inability to find a suitable match up for a war.
[/quote]

1000 Thousand times this.

Also, I think I made a record on Round 16, I sent the whole alliance (100+) a war readiness message in <2 Minutes.

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1309930732' post='2750125']

Soooo..

[spoiler]
[img]http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa181/Okieboy_1/OkieontheLam/obamaDealWithIt.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

I'm sorry but i couldn't help it :P (and yes its a joke so don't get sensitive about it)
[/quote]

I went overboard... I'll leave it at this,

[img]http://www.failfunnies.com/30/images/shoe-misses-bush-fail.gif[/img]

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion

[/quote]
Your acting like your shocked.. I Mean.. it is RE :ehm:

[/quote]

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1309956772' post='2750334']
1000 Thousand times this.

Also, I think I made a record on Round 16, I sent the whole alliance (100+) a war readiness message in <2 Minutes.

Confusion.
[/quote]

Heh, I had the message and list ready within 5 minutes. why it was late was my internet and how late I got the order to send it.

Also I thought WAPA didn't whine, or is that just you that does it?

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1309966083' post='2750401']
Also I thought WAPA didn't whine, or is that just you that does it?
[/quote]

Sorry, but what? Pointing out your alliance's incompetence and how stupid your member is for thinking it takes 35 mins to send out a message is now whining, is it?

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1309968897' post='2750429']
Sorry, but what? Pointing out your alliance's incompetence and how stupid your member is for thinking it takes 35 mins to send out a message is now whining, is it?
[/quote]
We are very competent.. and it take more than 2 mins to send out a PM.. but anyways.. Like we were waiting for the other Alliance sigs.. and all but You know it all dont ya :awesome:

Nothing is going to change the past, just look forward to the future

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1309968897' post='2750429']
[/quote]

Yes, because me having crap internet at times makes RE incompetent.

And I thought I was directing the whining comment to your troll attempt about picking you as one of three targets.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1309973706' post='2750481']
Yes, because me having crap internet at times makes RE incompetent.

And I thought I was directing the whining comment to your troll attempt about picking you as one of three targets.
[/quote]

It's true, he does have crap internet. I can vouch for that. In fact, everyone on IRC can vouch for that.

Anyway, both of you stop bickering like a married couple. Adude, you're not going to be able to change peoples opinion of RE when they are not even open for logic and reason. Mayzie, actually I don't even know what it is you are trying to gain out of this argument. You weren't the one who got nuked after peace yet you are acting like it was. The only thing I can see you trying to get out of this is convincing RE that they are crap which, really, you think that is going to work? You're telling someone that they, themselves, are crap. That not only sounds stupid but is stupid but hey, we all have stupid ideas at times. Just get past them and move on.

[quote name='bannyfaws' timestamp='1309930410' post='2750117']
[b]whilst not feeling this was a totally fair war at wapa[/b] ,we decided to keep a dignified silence .....we took it on the chin ,what i wasnt prepared for was after peace had been declared i still had 2 nations attack me ,i sent them a message stating that the war was over ,the messages were opened the attacks continued and then they finished off by hitting me with a nuke 4 mins after they had opened the message..........my views on RE were never really high but now they are at an all time low. :mad:
[/quote]

Oh please, don't even start. Last round you guys were full of horrible DoW's and those being on GDA, TTK and then declaring on Synergy because we told lower tier nations at the end of the round to go and have fun? I mean really, just shut the $%&@ up.

Hypocrites.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1309993581' post='2750785']
Oh please, don't even start. Last round you guys were full of horrible DoW's and those being on GDA, TTK and then declaring on Synergy because we told lower tier nations at the end of the round to go and have fun? I mean really, just shut the $%&@ up.

Hypocrites.
[/quote]

hypocrites ? every declaration we had last round was an updeclare and imagine us declaring on synergy because they told there lower tier nations to go and have fun with us ....i suppose we should have just accepted it and not defended ourselves :lol1:

keep taking the tablets ,did someone smuggle a cellphone into the asylum so you could post that rubbish :lol1:

[quote name='bannyfaws' timestamp='1310007681' post='2751061']
hypocrites ? every declaration we had last round was an updeclare and imagine us declaring on synergy because they told there lower tier nations to go and have fun with us ....i suppose we should have just accepted it and not defended ourselves :lol1:

keep taking the tablets ,did someone smuggle a cellphone into the asylum so you could post that rubbish :lol1:
[/quote]
He posts something crazy every round, most get used to it. For the rest I suggest a shot of tequilla with a beer chaser when reading his posts, works for me. :lol1: