T.O.H.C. is formed.

[center][img]http://www.futurama-madhouse.net/alien/3acv15/sign3_h.jpg[/img][/center]

The Order of the Holy Crocodilian is hereby formed. Let it be known henceforth that excretory orifices of any stripe that fall under His Reptilian gaze shall be destroyed, or in the very least, inconvenienced slightly. It is a broad departure from the status quo; TOHC will do what it believes is right, without hesitation, and without forethought or planning.

Some of you may be saying "But what are the criteria for targeting?" "How can you be an alliance, you're only one person,""Who gives a flying rats ass?" Well, minions, the answers to these are as follows: Goons, and their allies; Nordreich, and their allies; and NPO, and their allies have all been singled out for destruction. As for the second count, I believe you may speak with anyone who has ever dealt with me, and they will confirm my personal ego is certainly big enough to constitute an entire AA. Thirdly, the only people who should take heed are my enemies. All who wish to eschew politics and get straight to killin' are welcome. You may parlay with His Holiness in #TOHC.

[font="Century Gothic"][size="4"]LOOK UPON YOUR SCALY OVERLORD AND TREMBLE!! THE DAY OF REPTILIAN RECKONING HAS ARRIVED![/size][/font]

Edited by CrocodillyPontifex

one minute thirty seconds after update and I've got all my attacks in on my two original targets, and the new guy who piled on, yet I've still got no incoming attacks. This is gonna be boring if you all don't defend yourselves, NoR.

[Edit]: Correction,one of them is awake.

Edited by CrocodillyPontifex

[quote name='CrocodillyPontifex' timestamp='1309908307' post='2749769']
Goons, and their allies; Nordreich, and their allies; and NPO, and their allies have all been singled out for destruction.
[/quote]

After following each treaty chain to its end, I believe this leaves the GPA.

Oh, right. And TGE 2.0.

[quote name='CrocodillyPontifex' timestamp='1309993196' post='2750779']
Whats worthless is your alliance's war effort. I have 4 wars with you people and you've yet to anarchy me. By any measure, that's just sad.
[/quote]
The two people you declared on are known for being ridiculously inactive. You had several others within range, but I see you didn't attack them. You went for the weak ones. :facepalm:

But don't worry, you'll be feeling some Anarchism here in about 15 hours or so.