Justice League of Armenia DoE

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1309843716' post='2749164']
PS: Captain Spock is a newb.
[/quote]
^ this, Spock is a good person to have in gov, for when things go wrong he is always there....to be blamed :awesome: , I joke good luck guys

Edited by Edward Reed

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1309835892' post='2749049']
There's Justice League, The Justice League, and Justice League Armenia :wacko:
[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]Why don't they just merge?[/color] :huh:

[quote name='Co God Ben' timestamp='1309834073' post='2749007']
You seem to lack comprehension of the rage part. They left; you ragequit.
[/quote]

Lol, I didn't ragequit. I let things cool down, then left because I felt it was failing. Looking at the fact that the entire senate pretty much left, and now 5 more gov members left, I might have been right? But glad you're back, take it back and fix it.

[quote name='andyt2k' timestamp='1309835819' post='2749048']
Yes they rage quit out of the blue, we barely had time to you know, arrange a protectorate for them and help them set up forums and chat in their IRC channel and everything else that has gone on,
[/quote]

Sorry I got it wrong, please don't roll me for it. Or threaten to roll me? lol

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1309835892' post='2749049']
There's Justice League, The Justice League, and Justice League Armenia :wacko:
[/quote]

You see here is where I get frustrated...and im exactly the kind of person that encorages micro's...

You know theres a joke thread in the CN Think-tank called "house of 1000 alliance idea's" where you could steel one of dozens of original themes... http://z15.invisionfree.com/CN_ThinkTank/index.php?showtopic=27&st=0

There is also our Advertise your alliance idea section where we could have informed you that your theme is already operating and given you some other suggestions or idea's... http://z15.invisionfree.com/CN_ThinkTank/index.php?showforum=6

oh well i give up :(

If anyone wants me im off to find a short rope and a tall tree for myself...

[quote name='Morphine Mate' timestamp='1309831500' post='2748973']
Wonderful for you. Now that a good portion of the LoSS gov has left I look forward to watching it [b]crash and burn.[/b]
[/quote]

^ he don't know us very well do he.....

[quote name='rtellez06' timestamp='1309833542' post='2748999']
Wait so you 5 ragequit loss and started a new alliance? I knew about this when Dua and Phoeb got elected to trium. Lolol
[/quote]

I haven't been around for 4 months and I still shake my head at thinking about people leaving when things don't go their way instead of sticking around to make it better. ragequit and leaving for a breather is two different things.

Edited by LordSlade

[quote name='LordSlade' timestamp='1309897151' post='2749608']

I haven't been around for 4 months and I still shake my head at thinking about people leaving when things don't go their way instead of sticking around to make it better. ragequit and leaving for a breather is two different things.
[/quote]

OMG SLADE!!! COME BACK :(

Also, ok I have found one other Justice League and I'm not sure which of the two it is. But I can't find the third for the life of me! Where is it!

[quote name='rtellez06' timestamp='1309853627' post='2749247']
Lol, I didn't ragequit. I let things cool down, then left because I felt it was failing. Looking at the fact that the entire senate pretty much left, and now 5 more gov members left, I might have been right? But glad you're back, take it back and fix it.

[/quote]
you aren't achieving anything randy, move on mate, I still have respect for you and SLCB, leave us to our own FA and we will leave you to yours.

o/JLA
o/LoSS

[quote name='rtellez06' timestamp='1309853627' post='2749247']

[/quote]

It's called loyalty and maturity. <--- Your opportunities.

These opportunities are not strictly for this game either.

I can tell you what you should be doing right now, but the destructive circle that is Randy is sadly hilarious.

[quote name='Desert Ratz' timestamp='1309968196' post='2750424']
It's called loyalty and maturity. <--- Your opportunities.

These opportunities are not strictly for this game either.
[/quote]

Looks like we share the same thing, amirite?

[quote]
I can tell you what you should be doing right now, but the destructive circle that is Randy is sadly hilarious.
[/quote]
I LOL'd.