7BR Trade Circle

Loki Grim

Trying to find members for a long term 7BR trade circle, Color has not been decided yet.

Resources Needed:

Gems (Loki Grim)
Wheat ( Loki Grim)
Coal
Silver
Gold
Lumber
Aluminum
Water
Lead ( odinraven )
Oil ( odinraven )
Iron
Marble

This trade circle contains Jewelry, Beer, Scholars, Microchips, Steel, Construction and Radioactive Cleanup. Benefits from this trade circle are,

[quote]Economic effect:
Income: +$9.5
Citizens: +8%
Happiness: +15.5
Infra cost: -33.2%
Tech cost: -12.6%
Land bonus: +15%
Environment: +2
Env. Penalty: -50%

Bill effect:
Infra UpK: -17.2%
Soldier UpK: -$0.5
Tank UpK: -16.97%
Nuke UpK: -20%
Navy UpK: -35.2%
Aircraft UpK: -25%

Military effect:
Soldier eff.: +42.56%
Soldier cost: -$6
CM cost: -20%
Nukes cost: -20%
Tanks cost: -8%
Navy Cost: -23.5%
Aircraft Cost: -11.68%
Aircraft Limit: +10[/quote]

Post below or send me a PM if you want to join.

Edited by Loki Grim

[quote]ive got gold and marble [/quote]

All ready have someone interested in joining with gold as one of there resources, I will contact you if he drops out unless you find another trade circle if that situation were to happen.

- Loki Grim

i applied to different TCs, and i'm waiting on word from another TC that is also complete,
you see it is an 8BR on black and i think if any of you can choose between a 7BR and an 8BR, you would probably choose the 8BR,

but if they don't respond soon, or things don't work out, i may still want in on this one

[quote]you see it is an 8BR on black and i think if any of you can choose between a 7BR and an 8BR, you would probably choose the 8BR[/quote]

I would go with 7BR that why I set one up for 7BR ha. I forgot what the difference was, But I thought I saw benefits in the 7BR that were not in the 8BR so I guess just personal preference. Well let us know if you hear back from the 8BR trade partners or not.

[quote name='Loki Grim' timestamp='1312402021' post='2771105']
I would go with 7BR that why I set one up for 7BR ha. I forgot what the difference was, But I thought I saw benefits in the 7BR that were not in the 8BR so I guess just personal preference. Well let us know if you hear back from the 8BR trade partners or not.
[/quote]
the main positive difference for a 7BR vs 8BR is more happiness, okay, i'll let you know