New Sith Order Announcement

[quote name='2burnt2eat' timestamp='1309822517' post='2748841']
Because NSO posted on behalf of those that did does not make them guilty by association.[/quote]

The world is full of liars, whose a liar and who isnt is to do with opinion and fact. Anyone can state anything doesnt mean its true. Although i dont really care if the Sith accepted information or acquired it themselves...

Edited by the rebel

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1309823217' post='2748846']
The world is full of liars, whose a liar and who isnt is to do with opinion and fact. Anyone can state anything doesnt mean its true. Although i dont really care if the Sith accepted information or aquired it themselves...
[/quote]

This statement is fine with me. Except just change this part:

whose a liar and who isnt is to do [s]with opinion and[/s] fact.

Nothing is proven by majority vote or opinion, don't you think? ;)

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1309822243' post='2748835']
What I find really funny, is NSO's need now to be well liked by the general public by picking on a generally disliked alliance.

Such a huge achievement should be noted in the books of history, hell maybe I should spy on Heft or someone similar and get my own page of glory.
[/quote]
You're not funny, you're talking !@#$, just shut up. We've had a problem with Legion since the last war and have never been particularly fond of them.

Edited by Anger

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1309821161' post='2748807']
You know, it's funny to mock Legion. We all had a good laugh. At this point, it's wrong to continue to pour salt in their wounds. You had successfully proven that they are impotent two days ago. Was it really necessary to continue to drag it out?

Let it go. They CLEARLY have a lot of work to do to get their house in order. Continuing to point out their inadequacies is cruel. It's like making fun of a kid for having Down's Syndrome. Sure, he's retarded, but he can't help it.
[/quote]

I'd dig up growing peggle cat for this post but I don't think enough people would get it.

[quote name='Anger' timestamp='1309823413' post='2748851']
You're not funny, you're talking !@#$, just shut up. We've had a problem with Legion since the last war and have never been particularly fond of them.
[/quote]

U mad? Then avoid each other.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1309823631' post='2748856']
U mad? Then avoid each other.
[/quote]
You're forgetting that Legion started this. That and the fact that we, unlike Legion, don't sit back and take it.

[quote name='2burnt2eat' timestamp='1309823365' post='2748849']
This statement is fine with me. Except just change this part:

whose a liar and who isnt is to do [s]with opinion and[/s] fact.

Nothing is proven by majority vote or opinion, don't you think? ;)
[/quote]

I have to disagree as opinion without facts does play a small part of the puzzle, but agreed an international poll is crazy...

[quote name='Anger' timestamp='1309823781' post='2748861']
You're forgetting that Legion started this. That and the fact that we, unlike Legion, don't sit back and take it.
[/quote]

You spied on the Legion and people should feel sympathy for NSO?

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1309823872' post='2748864']
You spied on the Legion and people should feel sympathy for NSO?
[/quote]
You're pretty much ignoring what I'm saying. Regardless, we just posted the info. We want an apology for them trying to sully Varianz's name. I's not hard to ask of an alliance that sits in Peace Mode for the majority of war then agrees to pay 2bil in reps.

Edited by Anger

This is just mean at this point. It is blatantly obvious that Legion has some serious issues that need to be addressed, but is it really worth it to drag it out like this?

That being said, how Legion hasn't grown a pair and defended themselves is just ridiculous. The loss of face you are taking for this incident is just ridiculous. No matter what the damage you will take in a war, it has to be better then what is already happening to you.

[quote name='kerschbs' timestamp='1309824934' post='2748878']
This is just mean at this point. It is blatantly obvious that Legion has some serious issues that need to be addressed, but is it really worth it to drag it out like this?

That being said, how Legion hasn't grown a pair and defended themselves is just ridiculous. The loss of face you are taking for this incident is just ridiculous. No matter what the damage you will take in a war, it has to be better then what is already happening to you.
[/quote]

I share your pity of Legion. A few gag orders on their members would work wonderfully for them in bringing this to a close.

[quote name='Anger' timestamp='1309823413' post='2748851']
[/quote]

I believe that the situation is funny, not I. Learn to read and process correctly.

Telling me to shut up, weird coming out of a member from a alliance advocating freedom of speech within this very thread. I among a lot of other people dislike certain alliances and/or people, yet you don't see the same amount of dedication that NSO is currently displaying.

Also for the future, learn to rebuttal rather then a NO U comment.

Edited by nutkase

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1309825727' post='2748885']
[color="#0000FF"]No NSO member has spied on Legion.[/color]
[/quote]

Within planet bob, there is a great precedent of lying. So you could be screaming it from the tallest building, some people will still not believe it.

As this current time considering the amount of information that seems to be coming from NSO, whether the nations involved are members or not is becoming more irreverent and more based on the mere fact that NSO is involved in some capacity is becoming the forerunner.

Edited by nutkase

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1309826753' post='2748894']
I believe that the situation is funny, not I. Learn to read and process correctly.

Telling me to shut up, weird coming coming out of a member from a alliance advocating freedom of speech within this very thread. I among a lot of other people dislike certain alliances and/or people, yet you don't see the same amount of dedication that NSO is currently displaying.

Also for the future, learn to rebuttal rather then a NO U comment.
[/quote]

I would like to think I had an actual argument, as compared to you who thinks NSO cares about its public appearance like its some self-conscious highschool girl. If you're expecting a rebuttal to something you said with literally no substance or support behind it, then you're like the retarded cousin that nobody likes. Quit being a spineless coward and say something actually worth responding to seriously.

And no, telling someone to shut up does not infringe on freedom of speech, and is funny as Devos comparing leaking CN spy reports to murder.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1309827056' post='2748899']
Within planet bob, there is a great precedent of lying. So you could be screaming it from the tallest building, some people will still not believe it.

As this current time considering the amount of information that seems to be coming from NSO, whether the nations involved are members or not is becoming more irreverent and more based on the mere fact that NSO is involved in some capacity is becoming the forerunner.
[/quote]

You are assuming that we are lying just because we have released reports that it makes us the spied. You might want to start looking for some real proof that we spied before you create an opinion of the situation because we all know what assumptions do, makes an ass out of you and me.

Edited by Left_Behind

[quote name='2burnt2eat' timestamp='1309827156' post='2748901']
I would like to think I had an actual argument, as compared to you who thinks NSO cares about its public appearance like its some self-conscious highschool girl. If you're expecting a rebuttal to something you said with literally no substance or support behind it, then you're like the retarded cousin that nobody likes. Quit being a spineless coward and say something actually worth responding to seriously.

And no, telling someone to shut up does not infringe on freedom of speech, and is funny as Devos comparing leaking CN spy reports to murder.
[/quote]

Spineless coward, hmm considering its coming from a alliance sitting back claiming their hatred for Legion, yet don't actually move against them. I have come up agaisnt enemy and made the first move, so who is the real spineless coward?

If NSO does not care about public appearance, then why are you hear posting comment after comment and continuing this brinkmanship with Legion, if you had no care for PR then why not just straight out attack Legion?

Telling me to shut up is trying to pressure someone into censoring what they say, therefor basic denial of freedom of speech.