New Sith Order Announcement

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Regent of Omerta' timestamp='1309817834' post='2748744']
LOL, talk about a slap in the teeth.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]You're right, it was a slap in the face. Varianz is a man of good repute, but Legion in their haste cast blame upon him, and forever associated him with these vile crimes. While I agree that the rebels must be caught, and Legion is right to look for them, their sloppy handling of this situation is inexcusable. An apology to Varianz is warranted.[/color]

1. Why would anyone spy on Legion? It seems there must be a couple dozen other alliances with greater potential for shocking revelations.

2. This has proven quite the PR boost for NSO. I've not seen this many people hail NSO since... idk. Funny stuff.

You know, it's funny to mock Legion. We all had a good laugh. At this point, it's wrong to continue to pour salt in their wounds. You had successfully proven that they are impotent two days ago. Was it really necessary to continue to drag it out?

Let it go. They CLEARLY have a lot of work to do to get their house in order. Continuing to point out their inadequacies is cruel. It's like making fun of a kid for having Down's Syndrome. Sure, he's retarded, but he can't help it.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1309816566' post='2748715']
We take our lead from Legion. [b]We will not act until they do.[/b][/quote]

Spoiler

[u][b]They never will[/b][/u]

NSO actually did something I like for once, good show.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1309821161' post='2748807']
You know, it's funny to mock Legion. We all had a good laugh. At this point, it's wrong to continue to pour salt in their wounds. You had successfully proven that they are impotent two days ago. Was it really necessary to continue to drag it out?

Let it go. They CLEARLY have a lot of work to do to get their house in order. Continuing to point out their inadequacies is cruel. It's like making fun of a kid for having Down's Syndrome. Sure, he's retarded, but he can't help it.
[/quote]

First off, it's hilarious that you came in here defending Legion by proclaiming that they have Down's Syndrome.

Second (and more importantly), it is possible that all hope is not lost. By threatening their alliance with such a loss of sovereignty, it is possible that Legion might get it's act together and become semi-useful. It is those like yourself who just accept "Legioners gonna Legion" that allow alliances this terrible to exist this way in the first place. NSO, however, clearly sees the hidden potential for Legion to go from peacemode warriors to unimportant meatshield alliance, and I applaud them for forcing Legion to make a change for the better - of which, either disbandment or shaping up would be better (both for Legion and for the world).

Edited by Hereno

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1309821608' post='2748820']
Well when ~80% of CN hates Legion, NSO sees a good opportunity for a PR Stunt and to get on "The other side" of the treaty web. Good show, NSO.
[/quote]

You say that like we were looking for this to happen and are taking advantage of an alliance widely regarded as a joke.

I think our history shows that we don't care who tries to start something with us.

Just remember who started this: Legion. It's like a turkey that brought its own pot for us to cook it in.

[quote name='Trekwiz' timestamp='1309821582' post='2748819']
I love that our emperor has such a nice set of balls. Mmmm balls.
[/quote]

Seeing as its obvious The Legion wouldn't be able to win the war, NSO showed more balls when poaching from GPA, TDO, and WTF.

[quote name='2burnt2eat' timestamp='1309821815' post='2748824']
You say that like we were looking for this to happen and are taking advantage of an alliance widely regarded as a joke.

I think our history shows that we don't care who tries to start something with us.

Just remember who started this: Legion. It's like a turkey that brought its own pot for us to cook it in.
[/quote]

The Legion started this because you spied on them, and they vocalized it. If any alliance of Doomhouse spied on NSO, we'd see more than one thread about it.

Edited by Rotavele

NSO, Exodus, and AZN would roll TLR, NPO, and Legion.. Just saying ;)

well okay a little exaggeration there, NPO is still pretty big numbers wise compared to the other 3, but still... Someone has to instigate it a little more apparently.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1309821871' post='2748826']
Seeing as its obvious The Legion wouldn't be able to win the war, NSO showed more balls when poaching from GPA, TDO, and WTF.

The Legion started this because you spied on them, and they vocalized it. If any alliance of Doomhouse spied on NSO, we'd see more than one thread about it.
[/quote]

:o I thought you guys were still friends, now your scolding them?

Okay okay, NSO stop being bad the big p has spoken :ph34r:

Edited by PMoses

What I find really funny, is NSO's need now to be well liked by the general public by picking on a generally disliked alliance.

Such a huge achievement should be noted in the books of history, hell maybe I should spy on Heft or someone similar and get my own page of glory.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1309821161' post='2748807']

[/quote]

Who would have thought that of all people, pez would be the only one to (sort of, kind of) defend Legion here?

But seriously, I think this case is closed. There's no evidence that any spy attacks were committed by, Legion won't apologize for falsely accusing Varianz of them, all there's the issue of posting information that Legion would rather not like revealed. But with that logic, is anyone who releases classified logs subject to an attack? Should a journalist who will not disclose their sources be jailed. These are some strange standards here.

(since every alliance accepts information ;) )

[quote name='2burnt2eat' timestamp='1309821275' post='2748810']
Just to think, this all keeps happening because Legion likes to continue to run its mouth.

Maybe if you guys leave us and our gov alone you might find yourself sticking your foot in your mouth less :awesome:
[/quote]

Or, bar their members like Sabcat from posting on the OWF, which as you said, what started this spectacle in the first place. Honestly guys, what did you think the barrage of posts calling the NSO bad at war would hope to accomplish?

[quote]Well when ~80% of CN hates Legion, NSO sees a good opportunity for a PR Stunt and to get on "The other side" of the treaty web. Good show, NSO.[/quote]
Yes, we are obviously trying to get to the other side of the treaty web because Legion decided to slander my government. What a thorough analysis! No wonder you were DMoFA for MCXA, Zenith and MoFA for TIO.

Seeing as its obvious The Legion wouldn't be able to win the war, NSO showed more balls when poaching from GPA, TDO, and WTF.[/quote]
The matter is closed, there will be no war unless The Legion wishes to make such.

[quote]The Legion started this because you spied on them, and they vocalized it. If any alliance of Doomhouse spied on NSO, we'd see more than one thread about it.
[/quote]
Not one member state of the New Sith Order has spied on The Legion. And there has been approximately five threads on this matter now.

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1309822103' post='2748831']
NSO, Exodus, and AZN would roll TLR, NPO, and Legion.. Just saying ;)

well okay a little exaggeration there, NPO is still pretty big numbers wise compared to the other 3, but still... Someone has to instigate it a little more apparently.

:o I thought you guys were still friends, now your scolding them?

Okay okay, NSO stop being bad the big p has spoken :ph34r:
[/quote]

I speak for Rotavele and my Nation, I am not in the Government of The NPO. Anyways, who said anything about war?? O.o

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1309822243' post='2748835']
What I find really funny, is NSO's need now to be well liked by the general public by picking on a generally disliked alliance.

Such a huge achievement should be noted in the books of history, hell maybe I should spy on Heft or someone similar and get my own page of glory.
[/quote]

This guy deserves a medal.

Edited by Rotavele

Seeing as its obvious The Legion wouldn't be able to win the war, NSO showed more balls when poaching from GPA, TDO, and WTF.[/quote]

[url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=103338&view=findpost&p=2748824]It's like talking to a wall.[/url]

[quote]
[/quote]

Apparently you're out of the loop. Legion was chest-thumping over having a better military + warchests than NSO. NSO didn't agree. They wanted proof, and the world responded. They called it "cherry-picking" and the world responded yet again. I even saw a Legionaire publicly say people should spy on him. Lol.

When Legion is going on for pages about having a better military, they're setting themselves up for trouble. When you ask for proof, it's even funnier. Because NSO posted on behalf of those that did does not make them guilty by association.

Since then, we see wonderful accusations of Varianz spying and the like (decided by public poll... fitting).