LSF Express Bulletin

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1309828981' post='2748925']
From the way this is worded I would say that, LSF were fine with downgrading, SOS were not and so in a petty show of childishness cancelled.

[b]Which since SOS have banned OWF posting means they can't declare this themselves[/b] so have left LSF to take the PR "oh you ran away on allies" BS hit.
[/quote]

The following illustrating shows how I reacted to the bolded segment:

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v171/sarcasims_ruler/HA_HA_HA_OH_WOW.jpg[/img]

Gosh LSF, you certainly are a terrible alliance, and terrible allies, etc, etc.

Edit:

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1309810648' post='2748547']
Inb4 Invicta comes in and starts calling LSF a terrible alliance and terrible allies etc. etc.

Smart move LSF.
[/quote]

Damn, looks like I'm late :mellow:

But seriously, if it wasn't working, you did the right thing, because there's no point to a treaty that isn't bound by either friendship or at least mutual benefit.

Edited by Ellis

[quote name='michaeru' timestamp='1309863813' post='2749293']
I assume this was sad but necessary.

Ever onwards, LSF.
[/quote]
I don't think there was any sadness involved.

Except maybe for the LSF members who were constantly reminded they had this treaty.

People tend to invest more emotion in treaties than they should, so while it's unfortunate, it's almost inevitable that hard feelings result from the cancellation of such a compact.

I wish the best of luck to my eternal comrades in the LSF...

As for SOS: I can't participate in the public bashing -- I believe that there is greatness in them. I count many among them as friends... The disparity between the quality of their membership and their collective behavior is a source of extreme frustration for me. I sincerely hope that they can find that greatness and take their rightful place among the community of alliances on Planet Bob.

-Craig

Greetings, LSF.

While relations between out respective alliances are merely at the 'speak nicely to each other' stage -- which is more or less where they've been for 2+ years -- I think you will find a great deal of support from individual Nordreich members with respect to this decision.

[quote name='Vladimir Nikanor' timestamp='1309812712' post='2748609']
Also......"peed in the cheerios"? Who says that?! :huh:
[/quote]

Actually, it sounds rather like something I would say.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1309973719' post='2750482']
One terribly themed alliance cancels on another terribly themed alliance.

That's cool, I guess.
[/quote]

Our theme works out pretty well for us, thank you very much, and iv never heard anyone complain about it before

also

NOU

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini