The World's Biggest Monkey's Arse

Captain Enema

Denard decides one day to honor the memory of politicians of the yesteryear by constructing a huge monkey's arse made out of precious metals and gems. Well, that's the plan anyway, but one can only speculate as to what might happen once other world powers get involved.

With this in mind he sends out an invitation that reads:

"World Leaders.. Let's make a huge monkey's arse that is a memorial to the Politicians that came before us. Please come to Port Sudan and we'll discuss the location and such of this fine memorial."

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' timestamp='1309756089' post='2748162']
Denard decides one day to honor the memory of politicians of the yesteryear by constructing a huge monkey's arse made out of precious metals and gems. Well, that's the plan anyway, but one can only speculate as to what might happen once other world powers get involved.

With this in mind he sends out an invitation that reads:

"World Leaders.. Let's make a huge monkey's arse that is a memorial to the Politicians that came before us. Please come to Port Sudan and we'll discuss the location and such of this fine memorial."
[/quote]
Marscurian Siberia will contribute to this project on two conditions.

1. The animal is changed, as monkey butts are weird looking. Change it to something like a dog or something.
2. The statue double as a natural gas extractor.

"Bugger off, Monkey or nothing. And as long as the natural gas is vented from the orifice between the monkey's bum cheeks while set ablaze we will agree to the natural gas extraction bit. Further, the names of the world's crappiest leaders are going to be engraved on the buttcheeks. Can anyone remember how to spell the name of that guy that used to run around New Zealand?"

TP Balagopalan Associates is interested in building this project. We shall build it with state of the art technologies being true to anatomical standards and also shall build necessary olfactory systems to reflect the anatomical functions of the literal thing.

[quote][i]The Aeon would not permit such a monument on its soil, this is certain. I trust that Port Sudan and the surrounding areas were not one of your present prospects. If this actually was the case, I offer my 'sincerest' apologies.[/i][/quote]

[i][b]Jaran Marxon[/b], Avatar-of-War and Sword of House Sidamo[/i]

OOC: :lol1:

Edited by Executive Minister

The lack of international support does not at all deter the determination of Denard to make a proper memorial for the Politicians of this fine world.

Australia is chosen as the construction site. Land near Fort Maria Theresia is marked off. A construction company is hired to begin leveling the foundation. A foundations that will be 1000 meters long and 800 meters wide.

With this decision made the bulldozers rumble to life and go to work.

Legion will have it's ass and be damned the consequences!

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' timestamp='1310359152' post='2754218']
Legion is not at all surprised by the generosity of Artemis, but at the same time Legion insists that such funding must be made with no strings attached.
[/quote]

No strings attached. We have an extreme amount of money we have no idea what to do with and we donate to charitable causes all around the world.

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1310360149' post='2754230']
No strings attached. We have an extreme amount of money we have no idea what to do with and we donate to charitable causes all around the world.
[/quote]
MoG[Corp] would like to inquire about donating to our "send penguins to the moon" fund.

• 2 weeks later...

Work is still ongoing. A semi-religious like order has grown up in the ranks of the construction crew. They have named themselves the Holy Order of the Arse. The Grand Arse is one A. Hole of Port Sudan. Mr. A. Hole is quoted saying, "I find it a great honor to be called upon to lead this group. We'll put our all into building this Monkey's Arse so that it will be a testament to the follies of world leaders and their blind ambitions."

The men of the Holy Order of the Monkey's Arse require a minimum of six weeks of working on the Arse to be considered for membership. At least one person must vouch for the applicant's poor moral fiber and their distinct tendency to curse and swear at small children and old people for no real reason other than it amuses them.

Supplied are being gathered to begin the finishing of the foundation. The creation of the foundation is projected to be a two month task. While this is going on a message is being sent to the Kingdom in regards to the flamer thrower device for the main orifice.

The Holy Order of the Monkey's Arse holds a celebration in honor of the completion of the foundation for the Monkey's Arse.

Mr. A. Hole, the Grand Master of the Holy Order stated, "This is a wonderful occasion, we are all very pleased with the progress. But word has come down to double the size of the foundation. Materials are being gathered for the construction of the Monkey Arse itself. We'll be prefabricating many of these pieces as we finish the foundation."

The materials to begin making the feet of the Monkey are being collected. The rest of the project is considered 32 percent complete.

Mr. A Hole suspects that his order's manpower will double by the end of the year with the Order's Annual Catfish Fry and all the beer you can drink Extravaganza.