Legion vs NSO?

FearUnited

Should Legion and The New Sith Order go to war?  

208 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hymenbreach' timestamp='1309711499' post='2747722']
Legion goes to war. Ridicule ensues.

Legion doesn't go to war. Ridicule ensues.

Otoh, only one of these options also loses tech, cash and infra.
[/quote]

I would much rather lose tech, cash, and infra to save a little self respect, then to take this much ridicule and not make one move. Thus turning me into even more of a laughing stock then I already am.
Legion for any PR value you have left, and any chance of making future friends.. Going to war is the only option. If you don't move, I can almost say no one outside of Pacifica will ever treaty you, and well having Pacifica as a friend doesn't get you very far as you can tell already.

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1309729389' post='2747905']
This thread is like when a large group of kids surrounds two weird kids at school and starts chanting "fight, fight, fight!" until one of them hits the other. Approved.
[/quote]

I think the especially funny part about this all, is how this was a world-wide picking on Legion and Invicta pact in the first thread that begun this, but somehow through all of the events (Legion poorly counter-attacking us and calling us bad at war, etc.), this has polarized into a distinctly Legion v. NSO thing. Even when we're hardly doing anything but responding to Legion's epic fail, but it's still hilarious for Legion to accuse a government member of NSO (Varianz) of spying. As usual, I think Legion should pay more reps to GOONS.

[quote name='Straylight' timestamp='1309730851' post='2747914']
Do I really have to pull a Tyga to get this ball rolling?

[img]http://i51.tinypic.com/bfrgjn.png[/img]
[/quote]

Watch what happens when they claim you're a nuke rogue :smug:

Maybe another poll asking the cyberverse if you are guilty of attacking Legion with no real reaction from Legion?

On that note: Straybonburntfer IV vs Legion Upper Tier as reps for this past war would be sufficient. Surely you'd accept us giving you such overwhelming odds on a silver platter? I have faith in my 5 guys up there :smug:

Edited by Krunk the Great

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1309732419' post='2747925']
Watch what happens when they claim you're a nuke rogue :smug:
[/quote]
He can join Doomhouse. After all, we're nothing but a collection of nuke rogues.

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1309743964' post='2748008']
Yeah, cause SF and NSO haven't had enough wars yet.. XD
[/quote]
Fifty tech says if we fought again, Legion would finally "do something about it".

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1309740152' post='2747966']
NSO should offer Legion a 1 vs. 1
[/quote]

I agree with this. They should. I've beenn persuaded.

I don't think they will, but they should. The short term will be brutal, but it could work out.

[quote name='Lord Velox' timestamp='1309781677' post='2748312']
Is Legion authorized to attack NSO?
Pacifica what say you?
[/quote]

Normally I would laugh and say something about NPO not being anyones puppetmaster, but considering the alliance in question....I agree o.o

:goons: GOONS! :goons: Don't MAKE me agree with you!