Legion vs NSO?

FearUnited

Should Legion and The New Sith Order go to war?  

208 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[color="#FF0000"]Since I see that Legion has problems with NSO recently, I think we need a necessary poll for this matter at hand.

We have evidence showing these grudges.. You'll enjoy reading them truly.[/color]

[color="#FF0000"]Exhibit A:[/color][url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=103229&st=0]Recent Spy Reports[/url]
[color="#FF0000"]Exhibit B:[/color] [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=103058]Hate on Pact[/url]
[color="#FF0000"]Exhibit C:[/color] [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=103212&st=0]Fighting on NPO-NSO Cancellation[/url]

[color="#FF0000"]I'm personally a fan of New Sith Order and I'd love to see things go down. I mean, come on Legion, Quit trolling on NSO and if your going to get in a fight with them, please do it private. You really do know how to make fools of yourselves. If you want to prove yourselves, prove your strength to CN that you can fight. I mean, you politically can't fight on the looks of things. I mean, that's harsh that you continue a fight with NSO in treaty business between NPO and NSO.. That's low.

Let's see how the polls turn out.

-FearUnited[/color]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1309682804' post='2747555']
A successor to a proud tradition of awful CNF polls.
[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]Why thank-you good sir.[/color]

All this is doing is egging on a situation; really, are people so mean spirited and obsessed that you have to try and push two alliances into a war -- or make it to where it seems war is inevitable by repeatedly discussing it?

Either way, it is interesting none the less.

I am expecting most "valid CB's" to go unused for a couple more months in CN... purely because we only just finished a massive global war recently. CN seams to need a certain level of blue balls before people hit that big red button.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1309686854' post='2747572']
LOL, Legion won't move due to inapt leadership and NSO won't either because well, they are NSO.

It's just like two people yelling at each other through a wall.
[/quote]

Why would we war Legion? They have the "CB" not us.

[quote name='Hymenbreach' timestamp='1309711499' post='2747722']
Legion goes to war. Ridicule ensues.

Legion doesn't go to war. Ridicule ensues.

Otoh, only one of these options also loses tech, cash and infra.
[/quote]

perhaps some of us will gain cash and tech rather than lose it?

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1309708916' post='2747667']
Why would we war Legion? They have the "CB" not us.
[/quote]

Surely the insult to done to Varianz by Legion accusing him of spying can only be resolved by NSO declaring (or something like that.)

Edit: Also voted "no" because Legion can't actually prove NSO did any of the spying and because it would just be sad to watch.

Edited by Vladisvok Destino

[quote name='kolsara' timestamp='1309702422' post='2747611']
we'd rather not war >:
[/quote]

You would rather just complain to the world about spying rather than actually doing something about it.

For a while, I didn't get all these Legion jokes, mostly because I never really paid much attention but now I see why so many hold the view that they do :gag:

Edited by LittleRena