ONO MY INFRA

KOwens06

[center] [img]http://209.85.48.10/12912/43/upload/p3339080.png[/img]

[/center][center] [size="4"][b]Warriors Declaration of War:[/b]
[b] [/b]
[b] Order Of The Snowflake and The Phoenix Cobras[/b]
[/size][/center][center]
We have the nuke advantage right now but in checking TPC's nations I saw an awful lot of spies. And air. And troops and GCs and barracks and Pentagons. TPC is ready for war, and it wouldn't surprise us if they were warring someone else tonight - maybe even us. That would be great, but we'll see how it plays out from here.

As it was planned? We kind of don't expect to win. Yet where's the fun in things that come easy? This is far from the first time we've gone to war with that in mind. Who cares? We war for fun - so let's all have fun.

KO titled this the "ONO MY INFRA" war :)

[b]Machanidas[/b]
[b] High Chief of the Warriors[/b]
[b] KOwens06[/b]
[b] Clash[/b]

[/center]

inb4 weird rambling burning glory silly post

Edited by KOwens06

ONO YOUR INFRA :(

:nuke:

[quote]
[size="1"]
For posterity:

7) The Phoenix Cobras 36 29 174,276 4,841 16.72 2 37,563 4,806 16
22) Order Of The Snowflake 12 9 53,961 4,497 5.45 1 13,355 1,396 13
228k NS, 51k infra, 6.2k tech, 29 nukes

10) Warriors 30 28 146,327 4,878 14.02 0 32,848 3,637 20
28) Troopers 10 8 48,378 4,838 4.66 0 10,008 1,351 23
194k NS, 43k infra, 5.0k tech, 43 nukes

DOWNDE....oh. Nevermind.[/size]
[/quote]

Edited by Einer

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1309686236' post='2747569']
But.. but.. they have more nukes!
[/quote]

Please but all complaints in the trashcan :P

But in all honesty let me hug our nukes.

o7 TPC
o7 'flakes
o7 WARRIORS!

Making these target lists, checking spy averages and all-around military preparedness? Looks like TPC wasn't playing around in their building. They were all ready to go to war themselves, every nation they had that mattered had their !@#$ all together in a pile of pretty. The post-blitz jump in getting all warred up doesn't matter this time since TPC was already good to go. Very impressive y'all. My salutes to KJ, Einer and crew!

You won't find a down declare in the entire history of the Warriors. The last time we hit TPC, they had nine 8000ns+ nations (including dogbite from elsewhere who nonetheless piled on top anyways hehe) when we only had 4. This is almost as good. Infra? WE NEED NO STINKIN' INFRA. On the forums here, the flag we use is posted in the opening post. In-game, we use Latvia, and need nothing else. All y'all who would sell your soul for infra? Y'all ain't worthy of being Warriors.

Let's have fun out there people :)

o7 WAR!

Edited by Clash

We also have this from tW's resident poet, innocence of questionable, and whatever it is they smoke:

[quote]oh yeah baybee baybee

i'm dynamic on panoramic
phonic in supersonic
death on a schtick!

i'm climatic on automatic
slyin' in spyin'
coined in a clique!

oh yeah baybee baybee

i'm dynamite in candlelight
right so trite
sizzle that makes me SICK![/quote]
Can't be said any better than that :awesome:  

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1309715820' post='2747769']
o7 TPC
o7 'flakes
o7 WARRIORS!

Making these target lists, checking spy averages and all-around military preparedness? Looks like TPC wasn't playing around in their building. They were all ready to go to war themselves, every nation they had that mattered had their !@#$ all together in a pile of pretty. The post-blitz jump in getting all warred up doesn't matter this time since TPC was already good to go. Very impressive y'all. My salutes to KJ, Einer and crew!

You won't find a down declare in the entire history of the Warriors. The last time we hit TPC, they had nine 8000ns+ nations (including dogbite from elsewhere who nonetheless piled on top anyways hehe) when we only had 4. This is almost as good. Infra? WE NEED NO STINKIN' INFRA. On the forums here, the flag we use is posted in the opening post. In-game, we use Latvia, and need nothing else. All y'all who would sell your soul for infra? Y'all ain't worthy of being Warriors.

Let's have fun out there people :)

o7 WAR!
[/quote]

This has been a lot of fun so far. Isn't it great when you can just blow things up ^_^

Edited by King James XVIII

Excellent work by TPC and Snowflake, infra dying EVERYWHERE!
The nukes are flying now, I dropped three today. OMFG it's beautiful :)

[img]http://jihadofsoul.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/clapping.gif[/img]

It seems Warriors' members aren't giving it their all despite the AA needing their all in order to pull off a victory. I am of course referring to the almighty Jonboy. It seems TPC is also doing a mighty job at not hitting him. Interesting, to say the least.

Wait, Let me guess, he's on vacation?

[img]http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/YEP.gif[/img]

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1309815277' post='2748672']It seems TPC is also doing a mighty job at not hitting him.
[...]
Wait, Let me guess, he's on vacation?[/quote]
I don't know about the first part.

The second part, no, but real life does come before CN life for most people: [ooc]He just moved and net wasn't scheduled to be turned on til today if he got home. He's not home right now because his job requires him to alternate long periods of time away from home in the field. He could war on his phone, but his connection is often spotty where he has to be. I have to war from my phone at update a lot and it sucks lol. He just got a new one anyways since his old one died when he recently tackled a drug dealer into a swimming pool, ala the first [i]Lethal Weapon[/i] movie. He's more Mel than Danny. Finally, he gets married in a couple weeks, one of life's great nuclear bombs, and most likely spends his free time keeping his harried fiance from killing the caterer. He told me he'd be on and off this round, this happens to be an off time. I'd trust him with my life.[ooc]

That ok with y'all? :P
Now back to our regularly scheduled war.

[img]http://jihadofsoul.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/radiation.jpg[/img]

[size="1"]...but oh yes indeed, we really missed him lol[/size]

Edited by Clash

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1309815277' post='2748672']
It seems Warriors' members aren't giving it their all despite the AA needing their all in order to pull off a victory. I am of course referring to the almighty Jonboy. It seems TPC is also doing a mighty job at not hitting him. Interesting, to say the least.

Wait, Let me guess, he's on vacation?

[img]http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/YEP.gif[/img]

Confusion.
[/quote]
You can PM me if you have issues with my real life responsibilities.

[quote name='JonBoy16' timestamp='1309842996' post='2749152']
You can PM me if you have issues with my real life responsibilities.
[/quote]

Uh, why would I have issues with them? It was a question, chill out brah.

Edit:

[img]http://troll.me/images/xzibit-yo-dawg/yo-dawg-i-herd-u-mad-u-mad.jpg[/img]

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1309845695' post='2749182']
Uh, why would I have issues with them? It was a question, chill out brah.

Edit:

[img]http://troll.me/images/xzibit-yo-dawg/yo-dawg-i-herd-u-mad-u-mad.jpg[/img]

Confusion.
[/quote]

You're a really funny guy, Confusion. You know that, bro?