1000 days of Who?!

Jazzy95

Now, although I've been mistaken for the infamous J A Z Z Y, I'm actually not him. I'm MUCH cooler :smug:

However, barely any of you know me but... [IMG]http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy103/JSterny/Screenshot2011-07-02at105320PM.png[/IMG]

Yep, I'm 1000days young. nbd to people like Acornia who's double that. Still, in a game that's in need of a little botox, 1000 days is pretty good. I've spent MOST of my time in the micro alliance circuit jumping from gov stop to gov stop and never REALLY fought in an alliance war (Knock on Wood). Well, that's a lie, I was on the bad.. er... DARK SIDE of the Six Million Dollar war and that was it.

SO let's do some Shout outs!

KaitlinK- You don't realize it, but you've had an effect on me both in and out of CN. You are/were strong but forgiving and you gave me a chance a LONG time ago.

Nitroburn- Though it may not seem it, you've certainly helped me grow up... A LOT

Evilest- You're the one who got me back into an alliance and I loved my time in AB and you were always good fun to talk to

Jutopia- You used to be a BLAST to talk to but we haven't talked in FOREVER

Cello-Chik- I talk to you everyday, you KNOW I love you

Midas- <3

Mach10- /me Glomps

Odin- >.> Need I say more

TheRec- >.> Need I say more ;)

Cool3atool and Ludacrism and Strelock- I miss all of you. Cool And Luda gave me a chance I'll never forget and Stre, you were a great friend.

Bushido(Alliance) - yall were awesome

Craven- The amount of awesomeness that radiates off of you is scary

BristishDude- SO, even though you didn't believe me originally, I'm still the most epic guy you know :ehm:

Erikjhsh (Or something like that)- Coco? lol Need I say more

Vanhuek- <3 I miss you lol

Dunder Mifflin/ Cable77- Keep doing your thing <_<

[size="3"]TO THE ENTIRE FRIGGIN NSO: YOU ARE ALL AMAZING (Specially all of you) AND THE PURE EPICNESS THAT YOU RELEASE IS ENOUGH TO KILL A... Idk, a LEGION of people?[/size]
Also... Merge?

So yea, I'm old and ready to grow even older with of you... at home... at my place... [url="http://www.newsithorder.info/phpBB3/index.php"]seriously[/url]

P.S- Relyk- I hate you :lol1:

Edited by Krausberg

Odd assortment of people you got there...

I guess I fit in pretty well

Thanks Jaz, I believe I've known you pretty much since day 1 of those thousand days. You're a good guy.. though you're on the verge of being an alliance hopper ^_^

Edited by Craven

[quote name='Craven' timestamp='1309664072' post='2747348']

Thanks Jaz, I believe I've known you pretty much since day 1 of those thousand days. You're a good guy.. though you're on the verge of being an alliance hopper ^_^
[/quote]

Yes, very odd. It's because of all that alliance hopping. My doctor says it's good exercise :P

[quote name='Craven' timestamp='1309664072' post='2747348']

[/quote]

Jaz tends to stay longest in NSO

merge?

Edited by KainIIIC