Thousand Suns Wants you.....

We are actively looking for active new and experienced nations to join us, we are in a entering an era of growth and would like for more nations to join and experience this growth. So if you have a desire to be part of something that will be epic Thousand Suns is the place for you.....

follow the link...join the fun...and bring the sunblock and sunglasses
http://thousand-suns.proboards.com/index.cgi
or you can come chat with me at our channel
IRC channel #Thousand-suns

Edited by EdenGardens

[color="#FF0000"]Haha, very long and good my friend. Maybe cutting the information down a bit and get to the point might help? Get to the picture and show what you can offer might help. Post contact information too, IRC, Link to Forums, Link to your nation, etc.

-FearUnited
Lord of Compliance
Nuclear Proliferation League[/color]

Edited by FearUnited

all very good ideas...ya my story is just entertainment and simi charter in one.....but mostly its just a little different..im not actally sure if anyone will ever join from CN forums....but i still like our name out here...you will see Thousand Suns grow into an amazing cloudless star filled night sky that everyone could just stare at for hours............lol got lost in thought about that....

Eden

This is probably one of the best alliances out there(and I've been in a good share of them). It contains very mature, fun-loving nations who just want to play the game right. We in Thousand Suns grow like crazy too. Our protecters SNAFU have done a great job making sure we are growing as individual nations.

So if you want a great alliance that will [b]actually [/b]help you grow and not just say that to get someone to join their alliance, Thousand Suns is the place for you. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...