Recruit me!!!

Well, I never thought that I would actually end up leaving my old alliance... but it seems as though it was meant to be

So, I am looking for an alliance that meets the following criteria:

1.) You must be extremely active... because I always am

2.) Be a smaller alliance (below 100 members, this is not something that I am going to be a stickler about, if you are a good alliance, and you want me... I can get past this)

3.) I will not join an alliance if they are terrible, so don't be terrible.

4.) I am pretty loud and outspoken... so, if you do not like that... don't even bother posting here

If you want me in your alliance, just post below... oh before I forget... here are somethings about my nation:

actually, I will just link you it... http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=392190

Also, ask me anything you need to, I am open for questions :P

Edited by matty1mi

[quote name='Jaymjaym' timestamp='1309630343' post='2747008']
Hey there Matty!

Deinos meets all of your requirements, maybe you should check us out!

www.PARTYTOWNE.ca
[/quote]

lol Jaym :P

I [s]will[/s] might consider it XD

Edited by matty1mi

[quote name='matty1mi' timestamp='1309629792' post='2747004']
Well, I never thought that I would actually end up leaving my old alliance... but it seems as though it was meant to be

2.) Be a smaller alliance (below 70 members, this is not something that I am going to be a stickler about)

4.) I am pretty loud and outspoken... so, if you do not like that... don't even bother posting here

If you want me in your alliance, just post below... oh before I forget... here are somethings about my nation:

actually, I will just link you it... http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=392190

[/quote]
Thousand Suns are here for you so grab you sunglasses and sunblock and get over here...
qualification 1 yes we have several members who are active im always on
qualification 2 24 members and growing....with 4 going to be gone soon...
qualification 3 we are not terrible and if we were i wouldnt tell you we was
qualification 4 i like loud and outspoken...so im posting

so your new home is here at this link
http://thousand-suns.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Merry Meet and Greetings from Pax Corvus.

Without you giving some background about what makes an alliance right for you, I will tell you some things about Pax and you can see if you think we might fit.

We are less than 1 year old, peaceful, and reside on black but do not require a particular color affiliation of our members. It just makes accessing OBR's trade circle mistress much easier. We have 50ish members, give or take and a bit over 2 million NS.

We value peace above all, but our core values include neutrality, community, equality and integrity. our word is our bond. And we will keep it. That is one of the reasons we stay out of the treaty web, but not the primary one.

We include members both new to Bob, and those who have been on Digiterra for years. We have large members, (I have over 200m NS) but also encourage new players to join. We do not use an applicant alliance because we believe in equality and fancy application processes can lead to people feeling unworthy.

The only place we might not measure up is activity. We try, but are not as active internally as I personally would like to see us be. Maybe we need someone like you to kick us in the keester now and then?

We can be found at forum.paxcorvus.com.

Come visit, have a cup of coffee and see what you think.

2.) Be a smaller alliance (below 70 members, this is not something that I am going to be a stickler about)

[/quote]
Join Status Quo! http://statusquo.freeforums.org
We are protected by Amazon Nation. We are kinda a democratic alliance and most of our members have high NS. We were founded in January 2011 and have been growing rapid since then. We offer protection, aid, trade circles, guides, tech deals and a fun community. We are an orange team alliance. the wiki does not have our current charter, but our forums do. I think the position of Minister of Foriegn Affairs is open and i think all deputy positions are open

1. We are pretty active

2. We have 18 members and we have gov positions open

3. we are not terrible

4. It is ok

Edited by bill95

Hey Buddy the NPL seams to fit what your after...

We have 50 nations and are hihly active as we are only a month old now. Seeing as we started a month ago with 5 nations I think its fair to say we arnt terrible.

Small note however... and I'll be up front with you here... we love outspoken people and for people to get involved with our forums and give their opinion however we have a policy of not trolling/engaging with trolls on the OWF so if you want to push the boundries on the OWF then maybe we arnt for you, it all depends what you were intending with that "outspoken" part.

Hope you find a good AA and if your interested we would love to see you join the Nuclear Proliferation League... our forums are here;
http://z15.invisionfree.com/NPL_CN

I sent you a PM already. But I'll pitch Exodus.

We have a very active core, and have been working on continuing to get more active, especially in CN politics as a whole.

We have 45 members at the moment. Small, but not too small.

Damn, we are terrible.

Join the club. I am loud and outspoken. We appreciate people that are honest and state their true opinion. I believe it is the only way to true progress.

We are really an alliance that is playing the game for fun. We like to kick it. We're more of an IRC than forums alliance, but our forums are pretty active for our size. We'd love to have a more experienced member such as yourself, especially in helping us continue to establish a presence in global politics.

http://cn-exodus.info/forum/

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1309664384' post='2747353']
Hey Buddy the NPL seams to fit what your after...

We have 50 nations and are hihly active as we are only a month old now. Seeing as we started a month ago with 5 nations I think its fair to say we arnt terrible.

Small note however... and I'll be up front with you here... we love outspoken people and for people to get involved with our forums and give their opinion however we have a policy of not trolling/engaging with trolls on the OWF so if you want to push the boundries on the OWF then maybe we arnt for you, it all depends what you were intending with that "outspoken" part.

Hope you find a good AA and if your interested we would love to see you join the Nuclear Proliferation League... our forums are here;
http://z15.invisionfree.com/NPL_CN
[/quote]

I second this man, NPL are awesome

2.) Be a smaller alliance (below 100 members, this is not something that I am going to be a stickler about, if you are a good alliance, and you want me... I can get past this)

[/quote]

LoSS meets all your requirements with the exception of number 2. We have plenty of postions in government and hold monthly elections, which would be perfect for a loud and outspoken member. If not, we still love having active and outspoken non-gov members on our forum and IRC channel. We have been around since 2006, so we must not be to terrible. I really think you would fit in and love LoSS. If you have any questions feel free to ask. :) Forums: http://www.cn-loss.net

Edited by BMK812

You're in Olympus? Too bad, I'm posting anyway (inb4poaching).

1) Tetris is active on our boards and on OWF.

2) We are constantly fluctuating between 30 and 35 members.

3) We are kinda screwed here :P (We aren't that terrible, we just say we are).

4) Tetris never has, nor ever will censor its membership.