An Announcement from Through Yggdrasil's Roots

[center][IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c153/lexynia/CN/TYR-Flag-1.jpg[/img][/center]
[center][SIZE=6]An Announcement from Through Yggdrasil's Roots[/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]Brought to you by the TYR Department of Defense[/SIZE][/center]

[SIZE=5][center]Part 1[/center][/SIZE]

As the Councilor of Defense and sole elected government member of the alliance Through Yggdrasil's Roots, I felt it was my duty to inform you, the intelligentsia of Planet Bob, of the following violations I committed against our Charter:

[b]Article I, Section B:[/b] [i]Member nation does not hold multiple alliance affiliations.[/i]
I hold a government position in Through Yggdrasil's Roots and have been a [s]spy[/s] loyal soldier of the Random Insanity Alliance for almost six months.

[b]Article II, Section D:[/b] [i]The term length of the Councilor is two months.[/i]
It has been more than nine months since the last election, and I pronounce my coup d'etat of TYR a success.

[b]Article IV, Section A[/b] Blah blah blah, more about elections. They didn't happen.

[b]Article II, Section C:[/b] [i]The Council has the power to declare and end war with a 2/3 majority support among themselves.[/i]*
On behalf of the members of Through Yggdrasil's Roots who dislike my infractions of our charter, I hereby declare war on the members of Through Yggdrasil's Roots who do.

*As 100% of the TYR Council I constitute a 1/1 majority, however I'm not big on technicalities.

[b]Article III, Section A, Subsection 7:[/b] [i]The powers of the General Assembly are as followed: Expelling member nations from TYR.[/i] and [b]Article V, Section B:[/b] [i]Any member nation is subject to expulsion if a 2/3 majority vote is completed.[/i]
I hereby discharge all members of Through Yggdrasil's Roots who dislike my infractions of our charter and all members of Through Yggdrasil's Roots who support who my infractions of our charter for disruption of the peace.

[b]Article II, Section C:[/b] [i]The Council has the power to declare and end war with a 2/3 majority support among themselves.[/i]
On behalf of Through Yggdrasil's Roots, I hereby declare peace on the the alliance of Through Yggdrasil's Roots. Victory is ours, and we'll be posting the agreed upon reps package soon.

[b]Article III, Section A, Subsection 7:[/b] [i][The powers of the General Assembly are as followed:] Discussing any other matters regarding TYR or other alliances.[/i]
It is with sorrow that I announce the reign of Through Yggdrasil's Roots has come to an end. It's been a good two and a half years, but we've been through significant internal conflict recently and I feel we are unable to continue.

The alliance of Through Yggdrasil's Roots is hereby disbanded as of June 30, 2011.