We We We So Excited

titodafarmer

[size="5"][CENTER]
[IMG]http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/1127/excitedm.png[/IMG]

It's Friday.

[IMG]http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/2484/wakeupt.png[/IMG]

We here at the Roman Empire believe its time for a wake up call.

[IMG]http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/1232/friendsonright.png[/IMG]

We went for a ride in our car.

[IMG]http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/4779/friendsg.png[/IMG]

We found some people who wanted us to come with them in their car. Not cool. We roll on our own.

[IMG]http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/3989/minda.png[/IMG]

'nough said

[IMG]http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/4814/todaym.png[/IMG]

(For those of you who forgot what today was.)

[IMG]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/4628/finalkh.png[/IMG]

Moral of the story is:

[size="7"]Gotta get down on Friday.[/size]

Signed,

Stelios - Emperor
Mikeyrox - Magister Equitum
Adude - Praetor of War
Titodafarmer - Praetor of lulz and announcements and everything else.

Also: We We We So Excited.
Also Also: IRC at #re-te - join us![/CENTER][/size]

RE putting a lot of effort into the DoE and now a Dow.

Not quite sure I get the chics cruising for war theme, but I like the effort put forth regardless!

Good luck to all parties.

[quote name='Therm' timestamp='1309586707' post='2746667']
77 RE nukes (28.9% of nukes in TE)
8 DF/WAPA/Aero nukes

[img]http://4chanarchive.org/images/296919489/1293031363162.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Yes, its [u]our[/u] fault they didn't buy nukes while we were, I mean the top 5% doesn't fluctuate at all right?

This announcement brought up terrible memories I have thought to be put to rest.

IT BURNNNSS USS!!
[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_RSMWij0DPEI/S4qMpNHGSEI/AAAAAAAAAMs/vQW40qffhcs/s320/34559_374290108_golum_H160702_L.jpg[/img]

Edited by SoADarthCyfe6

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1309587466' post='2746674']
Yes, its [u]our[/u] fault they didn't buy nukes while we were, I mean the top 5% doesn't fluctuate at all right?
[/quote]

Has to agree with this man :awesome: they can't sit around waiting for people to decide to finally get nukes 30 days into the round

[quote name='bunnet' timestamp='1309601841' post='2746769']
Ouch. Good blitz........We will recover :ph34r:
[/quote]
Sorry for the DD didnt really seee it :/

And Aero... you can run but you cant hide...

http://tournament.cybernations.net/allNations_display_alliances.asp?Alliance=Satu%20Hati

Good luck to all.. Hope its a fun and smooth fight :D
Im liking your guys counters... keep it up :D

Edited by Stelios

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1309587466' post='2746674']
[/quote]

No but, it is [u]your[/u] fault that you didn't hit opponenets who would be capable of fighting for more than 1 day. It's sad really, stockpiling nukes like it's going out of style then hitting those you know won't be able to put up a fight (No offense DF, Aero, & WAPA). Sad but [s]necessary [/s] typical, I suppose.

Good Luck, nonetheless.

o/ DF
o/ WAPA
o/ Aerodinamic

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1309624858' post='2746928']
No but, it is [u]your[/u] fault that you didn't hit opponenets who would be capable of fighting for more than 1 day. It's sad really, stockpiling nukes like it's going out of style then hitting those you know won't be able to put up a fight (No offense DF, Aero, & WAPA). Sad but [s]necessary [/s] typical, I suppose.

Good Luck, nonetheless.

o/ DF
o/ WAPA
o/ Aerodinamic

Confusion.
[/quote]

... We have like 18 nuclear nations.. Im sorry i cant please you. There was a time i remember g-6 stockpiling nukes and all.. They sat out of war for a while i believe tho. But enough about the past :smug: Lets look forward to the future.

If the other AA's want to talk feel free to stop by #re-te

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1309625599' post='2746936']
... We have like 18 nuclear nations.. Im sorry i cant please you. There was a time i remember g-6 stockpiling nukes and all.. They sat out of war for a while i believe tho. But enough about the past :smug: Lets look forward to the future.

[/quote]

Dont no about the other mobs youve declared on but WAPA says "come ahead ya rockets" :)

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1309625599' post='2746936']

[/quote]

You know, it took me about 5 minutes to decide whether or not I wanted to reply to this and make an attempt at exposing how !@#$%* the Roman Empire actually is. I have decided, I will, Obviously or I wouldn't be writing this. There's just one thing, I don't know where to begin. I suppose I'll start with the inception of the Roman Empire... oh wait, those were the good days when Tiberius12 led. I have a better idea, lets just forward to Round 17 & 18 where we currently are. It'll save us many headaches. Before I begin, however, I will address your post, Stelios. There's a huge difference between what G-6 did and what RE is doing. For one, unlike RE, G-6 was confident we can take 'competent' alliances, with or without a nuclear stockpile. Then you have RE who even with the biggest stockpile in all of TE avoid fighting competent well trained opponents. You avoid it because you're afraid of being turned into a crater. You avoid it because you not only realize you're composed of 100% !@#$ (Save a few people) but, also because you just play to 'live' and 'let live'. I don't blame the entire Alliance over the failure that is Stelios but, unfortunately you're led by a physcotic abominable worthless leader. I mean, why else would he have you declare on an alliance[s] that will have no chance against RE with [i]nukes[/i] [b]or[/b] [i]without[/i] nukes. I'll tell you why, it's because he's scared !@#$ less of losing another fight and is too blind to realize these types of kitty wars won't help RE, it'll make you worst and worst. At some point, you'll realize this, and that's when you'll actually try to fight real wars. I'm afraid it'll be too late then, though.

As I was saying, the Roman Empire has no goals, nada, zippooo. There's nothing you've set out to do or have done because once again, you're afraid. I have a question for you, why the $%&@ do you play TE if you have no intentions of getting better? [i]Why?[/i] Answer this you !@#$@#$ !@#$ bag. I'm tired of watching the same !@#$ occur in TE, let this serve as a wake up call, though. You are not helping yourself, start Updeclaring like LE did to Anonymous earlier. Those types of wars actually make things interesting! Shocker, right? Well, no, not really. When you Updeclare, you give a chance for your enemies to stand back up and give you a fight. Oh No, Your pixels! I forgot... Uh, I should really stop right now... or maybe I shouldn't. Anyways, I hope my point got accross and I'm sorry if I was too harsh. I didn't mean it etc. I still like RE & Stelios and do whole hope you improve and stay away from what is considered conventional warfare in TE.

Furthermore, I have a question for the composer of this DoW. Are you aware of what occured [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlyXNRrsk4A][i]Last Friday Night[/i][/url] to the Roman Empire? Lets just say it got really dirty, these are some photographs that were leaked in the whole dilemma.

Produced by the Roman Empire, Everything said personally happened to Stelios, ADude, Tito, and Mikeyrox.

[img]http://i51.tinypic.com/6o0ns4.jpg[/img]

That's All Folks!

PS: Most of my post was sarcasm, even though I did mean some things :P... my post was really just meant to make ADude argue on the OWF <_<

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1309624858' post='2746928']

Good Luck, nonetheless.

o/ DF
o/ WAPA
o/ Aerodinamic

Confusion.
[/quote]

Hey $%&@ face

[quote]You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Cumi Land. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Religion: Islam
Desired Government: Capitalist
Threat Level: Low
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 0
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 6/20/2011
Total Money: $6,977,995
Technology: 105.59 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 6/30/2011 6:15:00 AM
Trade Partners: sonic, Great River, Lobang Kalam, Dragonia, Mushroom
Total Aircraft: 0
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 0
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:
Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified. [/quote]

of course that is before we took over a million away from him by ground and spy attacks, i am fairly sure that he can last more then one day, also guess what? i'm fairly sure that all the AA's have warchest.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1309629499' post='2746997']
You know, it took me about 5 minutes to decide whether or not I wanted to reply to this and make an attempt at exposing how !@#$%* the Roman Empire actually is. I have decided, I will, Obviously or I wouldn't be writing this. There's just one thing, I don't know where to begin. I suppose I'll start with the inception of the Roman Empire... oh wait, those were the good days when Tiberius12 led. I have a better idea, lets just forward to Round 17 & 18 where we currently are. It'll save us many headaches. Before I begin, however, I will address your post, Stelios. There's a huge difference between what G-6 did and what RE is doing. For one, unlike RE, G-6 was confident we can take 'competent' alliances, with or without a nuclear stockpile. Then you have RE who even with the biggest stockpile in all of TE avoid fighting competent well trained opponents. You avoid it because you're afraid of being turned into a crater. You avoid it because you not only realize you're composed of 100% !@#$ (Save a few people) but, also because you just play to 'live' and 'let live'. I don't blame the entire Alliance over the failure that is Stelios but, unfortunately you're led by a physcotic abominable worthless leader. I mean, why else would he have you declare on an alliance[s] that will have no chance against RE with [i]nukes[/i] [b]or[/b] [i]without[/i] nukes. I'll tell you why, it's because he's scared !@#$ less of losing another fight and is too blind to realize these types of kitty wars won't help RE, it'll make you worst and worst. At some point, you'll realize this, and that's when you'll actually try to fight real wars. I'm afraid it'll be too late then, though.

As I was saying, the Roman Empire has no goals, nada, zippooo. There's nothing you've set out to do or have done because once again, you're afraid. I have a question for you, why the $%&@ do you play TE if you have no intentions of getting better? [i]Why?[/i] Answer this you !@#$@#$ !@#$ bag. I'm tired of watching the same !@#$ occur in TE, let this serve as a wake up call, though. You are not helping yourself, start Updeclaring like LE did to Anonymous earlier. Those types of wars actually make things interesting! Shocker, right? Well, no, not really. When you Updeclare, you give a chance for your enemies to stand back up and give you a fight. Oh No, Your pixels! I forgot... Uh, I should really stop right now... or maybe I shouldn't. Anyways, I hope my point got accross and I'm sorry if I was too harsh. I didn't mean it etc. I still like RE & Stelios and do whole hope you improve and stay away from what is considered conventional warfare in TE.

Furthermore, I have a question for the composer of this DoW. Are you aware of what occured [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlyXNRrsk4A][i]Last Friday Night[/i][/url] to the Roman Empire? Lets just say it got really dirty, these are some photographs that were leaked in the whole dilemma.

Produced by the Roman Empire, Everything said personally happened to Stelios, ADude, Tito, and Mikeyrox.

That's All Folks!

PS: Most of my post was sarcasm, even though I did mean some things :P... my post was really just meant to make ADude argue on the OWF <_<

Confusion.
[/quote]

Pretty much all I have to say is.. You can call me whatever kind of leader you want.. Seems like my men are having fun so thats enough for me.. and that is also my goal. I dont play for the flag if thats why you mean by goals. I dont need to lie and plan BS wars to beat people. I know alot of the stuff youve done.. And it disgusts me.. Im just glad i could get RE away from you

SEE YA NEXT TIME FOLKS :awesome:

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1309629499' post='2746997']

That's All Folks!

Confusion.
[/quote]
I'll make this short, this won't be a wall of troll spewing worthless dribble.

First we have goals, why would we tell them to you?

Second, don't talk about what you don't know, oh wait.. you do know, I forgot that you were the one that led MHA to disbanding with your grudge wars, I forgot about your "AA's" like LC, I forgot that you used to [u]beg[/u] people to peace out with you after a few days of war, having an AA like G-6 doesn't make up for the rounds of complete $%&@ ups that you had, having Anonymous doesn't make up for it wait.. I forgot that Spencer leads Anon so I guess that doesn't even count.

In closing, don't troll someone who has done a damn fine job while you sit in your pit of $%&@ up.

Personally, I'm done with helping you, I regret helping you in the past and I will never do it again.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1309633214' post='2747039']
I'll make this short, this won't be a wall of troll spewing worthless dribble.

First we have goals, why would we tell them to you?

Second, don't talk about what you don't know, oh wait.. you do know, I forgot that you were the one that led MHA to disbanding with your grudge wars, I forgot about your "AA's" like LC, I forgot that you used to [u]beg[/u] people to peace out with you after a few days of war, having an AA like G-6 doesn't make up for the rounds of complete $%&@ ups that you had, having Anonymous doesn't make up for it wait.. I forgot that Spencer leads Anon so I guess that doesn't even count.

In closing, don't troll someone who has done a damn fine job while you sit in your pit of $%&@ up.

Personally, I'm done with helping you, I regret helping you in the past and I will never do it again.
[/quote]

I agree, having 5 great rounds and 5 horrible rounds won't change !@#$. The thing is, I listed recent events. Don't get me wrong, though. I do thank you for your help, but I'm just giving friendly criticism to make you better~~~ If all you can do is bring up someones past as an argument well then, I'm afraid this is worthless.

You also didn't get the "I'm just kidding... Chill out." Part.

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion

O i did. I also got the part where you said you meant some of it.. look you wouldnt have said it if you didnt mean.

I am not mad at you for your opinion. As i said the only thing that matters to me is the Romans. Your words dont speak for all.