Forte DoE

[center][u][size="7"]Forte[/size][/u]

[IMG]http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd420/sGpMikeFaz/ForteFlag1-1.jpg[/IMG]

The alliance of Forte sees great things in the future. The alliance of Forte stands for Strength, Unity, and Force just like a musical band. The alliance of Forte waited a little more than 3 weeks to produce this DoE in order to impress the rest of planet bob, (and because DrummerMike forgot to write one). Unfortunetly you people on planet bob cant be impressed... at all. Forte hopes to interact with many of you in whatever way possible except war.

The alliance of forte can be located on IRC Coldfront at #forte.

Our wiki is located here: [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Forte"]Click Here[/url]

Our forum is located at: [url="http://s4.zetaboards.com/Forte_Cn/index/"]Click here[/url]

Our constitution/charter is located here: [url="http://s4.zetaboards.com/Forte_Cn/topic/8283581/1/#new"]Click Here[/url]

[quote]Constitution of Forte
Preamble
We are forte. We stand by our members and allies think and thin. We shall not go out without a fight. We will prosper and forever make our mark in cybernations. Everyone will learn our name. Forte means strength and in music it means loud and strong. So, lets show everyone our strength. We are loud and can be aggressive towards others, but we can also be loud and peaceful. We will show our allies our support, and our enemies our instruments…of war. WE ARE FORTE STRONG.

Article I – Basic Rules

Section 1- Color
Forte is first and foremost, an alliance of Black nations. It is highly encouraged that all nations seeking haven within the alliance belong to the Black sphere.
Sub-section i
Hopeful members may not be rejected solely on the basis of color.
Sub-section ii
Members of the alliance may not be ejected from the alliance solely on the basis of color.

Section 2 – Dual-membership
Sub-section i
No nation wishing to be a member of the alliance may be member of another alliance. Membership status within another alliance is grounds for immediate rejection of a membership application
Sub-section ii
Any nation found to be seeking acceptance into the alliance with the intent of collecting intelligence for another alliance will be subject to immediate punishment,

Section 3 - Mergering
Sub-Section i
The alliance represents a unique community that is both higher than its existence as a group of nations and separate from whence it came. As such, measures must be in place to protect this community from death. To further this end, nothing in this Section may be amended at a future time, and this Section must be included in its entirety on any future governmental plans used by the alliance.
Sub-Section ii
The alliance may not disband for any reason without first calling a membership vote of indefinite length and receiving a vote in favor from at least ninety percent of the alliance membership.
Sub-Section iii
The alliance may not allow itself to be assimilated into another alliance for any reason without first calling a membership vote of indefinite length and receiving a vote in favor from at least ninety percent of the alliance membership.
Sub-Section iv
The alliance will always remain primarily an entity built from nations residing within the black sphere. Black majority must be maintained by any means which do not conflict with the rest of this document.

Article II - Government

Section 1 - Parts
The government of the alliance is headed by a ruling monarch, followed by a prime minister, then the ministries.

Section 2 – Ruling Monarch
The first governmental body of the alliance is the king/queen. He/she is to serve a life long reign or until he decides to retiree and a new king/queen is appointed by him or her. He/she acts to maintain alliance continuity and serve as a balancing force for the government, as well as establishing and maintaining long term projects for the benefit of the alliance.
Sub-section i
The ruling monarch must remain in the black sphere at all times. Failure to do so without permission from the government will result in being suspended from their position for a period set forth by the government.
Sub-section iii
In non-specific decisions, the ruler has seniority over a member of the government and has the authority to overrule any decisions made. In regard to area specific decision making. The monarch in most cases overlooks all decisions but does not have authority over the decision if all minister approve or disapprove.

Section 3- The ministries
The main governing body of the alliance is the ministry. The ministry is made up of the Heads of the Three Main Departments of the alliance: Diplomacy, Defense, and Recruitment. The term of each minister lasts three months beginning on the 1st of the month. All ministerss have seniority in their specified area. Only a joint decision by the monarch and prime minister can overrule a decision made by a minister in said area.
Sub-section i
In order to run for a Ministry position, a candidate must be a member of the alliance and have held membership status for a total of at least one month. The nation of the candidate must be Black.
Sub-section ii
Ministry elections will be held at the end of each third month (see Third Amendment). A three day nomination period will take place from the 21st through the 23rd followed by three days elections from the 24th through the 26th. In the event of a tie, a follow up elections can take place on the 27th and 28th between the contested candidates.
Sub-section iii
Ministers are expected, but not required, to create subordinate positions under their respective jurisdictions, in order to facilitate the completion of the tasks for which they are responsible.
Sub-section iv
The Minister of Foreign Affairs (henceforth referred to as the MoFA) leads the diplomatic corps of the alliance. This office is entrusted with the task of maintaining a favorable relationship with as many foreign powers as possible and ensuring the continued safety of the alliance through the procurement of allies and the cessation of hostilities, both military and peaceful, with belligerent entities. The MoFA is responsible for the creation of embassies on the forum, the masking of diplomats from other alliances, and the assigning and directing diplomats to other alliances to initiate, maintain, and improve relations with them.
Sub-section v
The Minister of Military Operations (henceforth referred to as the MoMO) determines and directs all military action in the alliance. All things relating to the organization of the military, research into the art of war, and passive intelligence gathering and analysis as it relates to war are directed by the MoMO. The MoMo is also fully bound to the laws within The Military Charter, which further determines the MoMo's jurisdiction in all matters pertaining to war, peace, and military organization.
Sub-Section vi
The Minister of Recruitment (henceforth referred to as the MoR) directs the alliance's efforts to obtain new member nations. The MoR authorizes and directs all recruitment programs as one sees fit, approves the admittance of new members, and masks them.
Sub-section vii
The Prime Minister (henceforth referred to as the PM) is responsible for the maintenance and dissemination of information throughout the alliance. The PM is responsible for checking the member list frequently for nations no longer in the alliance, nations falsely flying the fortealliance affiliation, and nations that no longer exist. The PM is responsible for the demasking and/or handling of such nations. The PM is responsible for maintaining a list of official forte awards earned by members, so that members do not misrepresent their honors. Finally, the PM job is make sure that every member of the ministry follows his governmental job and does not gain to much power and that they are representing the alliance with strong and good character. Henceforth he is the head of the Ministry but can not over turn their decisions.

Article III – Removal and Reappointing

Section 1 – Removal of Government
For the continued protection of the alliance, the weeding out of the grossly incompetent and/or actively destructive members of government may be required outside of normal election processes. This should only be used in cases where the person's position in the government poses an immediate risk to the well-being of the alliance.

Section 2 – Minister Removal
A minister may be removed from office by a general membership vote, called by the king or prime minister and lasting forty-eight hours, if said vote reaches or surpasses a total of two-thirds.

Section 3 - Reappointing
In the event that any minister positions are vacant for any reason, the king will place an appropriate member to take over the position for the duration of the current term.

Article IV – Treaties and Pacts

Section 1 - Defining
Treaties are the physical representations of the bonds between alliances and are essential for the continued well-being of any political entity.

Section 2 – Passive Treaties
Passive treaties refer to any treaty which does not necessitate action being taken on the part of one of the signatories. This includes any treaties of non-aggression.
Sub-Section i
Passive treaties require a majority signing of the ministry.

Section 3 - Active Treaties
Active treaties refer to any treaty requiring some form of non-military action to be taken by one or more of the signatories. This includes any treaties involving shared intelligence, aid, or senatorial votes.
Sub-Section i
Active treaties require a Monarch, PM and 1 minister signing or a PM and 3 minister signing

Section 4 – Defensive Treaties
Defensive treaties refer to any treaty in which a signatory is required to provide military assistance to the other signatory in the event a war is initiated by a third party. This includes mutual defense pacts and in the future it will involve protectorate agreements.
Sub-Section i
Defensive treaties require all government signing.

Section 5 – Military Treaties
Military treaties refer to any treaty in which military assistance must be provided in the event of a signatory becoming involved in a war. This includes all mutual aggression and defense pacts.
Sub-Section i
Military treaties require an all government signing.

Section 6 – Military Blocs
Military blocs refer to any organizations involving three or more signatories which require military assistance and which have some established form of higher organization.
Sub-Section i
Military blocs require a unanimous government signing as well as a majority vote from the general membership lasting for a period of twenty-four hours.

Section 7 - Cancellation
All cancellations clauses may be activated according to the same guidelines the treaty in question was signed by.

Article V – The Constitution

Section 1 - Guide
No plan of government can conceive of all possible situations, nor can it hope to properly reflect all future attitudes of those it attempts to govern. As such, a provision must be in place to amend the Constitution to suit the present needs of the alliance.

Section 2 - Revising
All amendments must follow a set procedure of proposal, editing, and addition in order to maintain the integrity of this document.
Sub-Section i
Any member who wishes to propose an amendment must first write out the proposed amendment in full before seeking the sponsorship of a minister. This minister will then propose it to the rest of the government which may then edit or vote upon the amendment.
Sub-Section ii
A proposed amendment will be given a vote lasting twenty-four hours after which it must have a majority approval. If it does not, it may be passed back to the minister for further review. If the amendment passes, it can be inserted directly into this document.
Sub-Section iii
All proposed amendments which edit, repeal, or replace current sections of this document will be noted as such. The current sections will remain unchanged, but will have a line added referencing their invalidation and directing to the relevant addition.

Article VI - War

Section 1 – First
Diplomacy is and always should be the first, second, and third lines of conflict resolution between two alliances. Once this has been exhausted, the fourth line of conflict resolution must be employed, for diplomacy is worth little if the will to defend oneself and one's allies is not present.

Section 2 – Action for War
War is always a serious issue and should never be taken lightly. To this end, declarations of war and the process by which they come about must be strictly and thoroughly regulated. For our purposes, declarations of war shall be split into different categories.
Sub-Section i
An independent offensive declaration of war shall be called for when the alliance feels that another entity has infringed upon it in a way which can only be resolved through application of force. Such a declaration shall require a unanimous governmental vote as well as three-fourths majority tonicular vote lasting for a period of forty-eight hours.
Sub-Section ii
An optional treatied declaration of war shall be called for when an ally with whom the alliance has a non-binding military treaty requests assistance.

King of Forte: DrummerMike[/quote]

We are protected by Amazon Nation, and are proud members of the Amazon Territory.

[size="5"]And no we do not have cookies like all the other alliance like NSO, we have brownies, because brownies are better[/size]

[size="3"][b]DrummerMike[/b]
[u]King of Forte[/u]

[b]VincentValence[/b]
[u]Prime Minister[/u][/size][/center]

Edited by DrummerMike

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1309490038' post='2745580']
Great flag, I see you previewed this before posting it and then, noticing it was perhaps a bit too small, blew it up about 4x larger
[/quote]

You are very good!

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1309490935' post='2745587']
What is the origin of this alliance? Where did all the different ideas from this alliance come from? Where are you going?

Good luck.
[/quote]

From cybernations duh. From me. There.

^ answered all three questions

[quote]Any relation to the open-class DCI corps Forte? [/quote]

Cough now where do you think i got the name from... i was going to use like regiment or cross men or something but since i live in the same town as forte is in i decided to use them

Edited by DrummerMike

[quote name='DrummerMike' timestamp='1309496046' post='2745665']
Cough now where do you think i got the name from... i was going to use like regiment or cross men or something but since i live in the same town as forte is in i decided to use them
[/quote]

Open-class needs love, too!

Better than BD.

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1309497255' post='2745680']
Open-class needs love, too!

Better than BD.
[/quote]

Haha i cant say that... my friend marched blue devils 2010... baritone... my favorite are crossmen phantom and vanguard

[quote name='DrummerMike' timestamp='1309497491' post='2745688']
Haha i cant say that... my friend marched blue devils 2010... baritone... my favorite are crossmen phantom and vanguard
[/quote]

Cavies fan myself. Got into Glassmen last year, but I couldn't do it due to a freak back injury, unfortunately.

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1309497964' post='2745694']
You guys should totally sign a treaty with Symphony...
[/quote]

We'll see... never heard of em

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1309498140' post='2745699']
Hi Drummer
[/quote]

Hello oggy

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1309498273' post='2745704']
Cavies fan myself. Got into Glassmen last year, but I couldn't do it due to a freak back injury, unfortunately.
[/quote]

Ahh glassmen... i had another friend in cavies... my last year percussion camp Mike McMintosh (cavaliers director) taught it..

personally i havent tryed out yet to do the fact im 15 and im pit so it would be hard to make it and learn the high school show and dci... so imwaiting til highschool is over... what do you play?

[quote name='DrummerMike' timestamp='1309498798' post='2745719']
Ahh glassmen... i had another friend in cavies... my last year percussion camp Mike McMintosh (cavaliers director) taught it..

personally i havent tryed out yet to do the fact im 15 and im pit so it would be hard to make it and learn the high school show and dci... so imwaiting til highschool is over... what do you play?
[/quote]

Trumpet. Best instrument is best instrument.

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1309497964' post='2745694']
You guys should totally sign a treaty with Symphony...
[/quote]

They're more concert band... we're more marching band type

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1309499464' post='2745726']
[/quote]

Pfft Trumpets are typically the most hated section at my school... then battery...

Front Ensemble is where the kids with talent are..UNLESS they're there because they didnt make battery... but i actually try out for marimba 1 and 2 so ha..
When ever we have to use the restroom we call it a pit stop.. haha we make up wierd names for everything

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1309499464' post='2745726']
[/quote]
Im sorry, French horns are simply the best ;)

[quote name='FearUnited' timestamp='1309504508' post='2745785']
Im sorry, French horns are simply the best ;)
[/quote]

Why are people thinking these bad instruments are better than any PERCUSSION instruments

Edited by DrummerMike

Congrats on joining the CN world. o/ loud things.

I'm also surprised to see some drum corps buffs on here. You need to swing by Symphony so we can talk about this season... It's shaping up to be the best I've seen in about six years.

Edited by John Diesel