CN is 2000 days old

D34th

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1309433617' post='2744967']
Obviously some of us are not as downbeat about CN as you are. Hell it sounds like your not enjoying being around CN at all, which begs the question what exactly keeps you around here?
[/quote]

That's not how "begs the question" works.

It does seem like people don't enjoy it here as much as they used to. Many just seem to hang around because they always have.

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1309433617' post='2744967']
Obviously some of us are not as downbeat about CN as you are. Hell it sounds like your not enjoying being around CN at all, which begs the question what exactly keeps you around here?
[/quote]
It will be a happy day when I pass my nation on to another, or allow my nation to fade away, don't get me wrong, but for the moment the only purpose it serves is as something for me to do on a quiet evening, even then, during a time when I could be doing something more productive.

[quote name='Ying Yang Mafia' timestamp='1309438509' post='2744989']
Even if the game goes on for another 10,000 days people will still be holding grudges and arguing over events that happened in the first 2,000.
[/quote]
I agree, but at the same time I Think one of the more interesting things about the past few years has been watching the changes in some people and alliances like this ex-NPO bootlicker jerkbag:
[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1309432727' post='2744956']
I can honestly say CN has been a great place and I have had many yrs of fun here interacting with a myriad of diverse people...Its sadly part of my routine now days, I really wouldnt want to see it go away. Onwards to more CN! :)
[/quote]
I love you chefjowedge I'm glad you stuck around. :3 Where's my BnT?

[quote name='Ying Yang Mafia' timestamp='1309438509' post='2744989']
Even if the game goes on for another 10,000 days people will still be holding grudges and arguing over events that happened in the first 2,000.
[/quote]

Let's hope so. Even with new grudges forming it would be a shame to see the old ones fade away.

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1309462377' post='2745256']
Not illegally, if that's what you mean.
[/quote]

You obviously don't enjoy the game, so I will offer a revolutionary and cutting-edge idea:

Stop playing something you don't like, and stop trying to make other people not like it just to make yourself feel better.

[quote name='Opensource' timestamp='1309485943' post='2745492']
You obviously don't enjoy the game, so I will offer a revolutionary and cutting-edge idea:

Stop playing something you don't like, and stop trying to make other people not like it just to make yourself feel better.
[/quote]
1.You obviously don't realise why I still play this game.
2.You obviously don't realise I'm not trying to influence anyone, but damn you're right, it makes me feel so good.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1309455815' post='2745156']
I agree, but at the same time I Think one of the more interesting things about the past few years has been watching the changes in some people and alliances like this ex-NPO bootlicker jerkbag:
[/quote]

Agreed. Fortunately I joined during the twilight of NPO's hegemony so the changes have been evident enough.

[quote name='Indian Bob' timestamp='1309461953' post='2745249']
Let's hope so. Even with new grudges forming it would be a shame to see the old ones fade away.
[/quote]

It makes it hard for people who weren't around for the Great Wars/VietFAN/choose any pre-Karma conflict but still have to assimilate themselves into a world full of grudges that they'll never fully understand.

Grats to CN and I just wish that the game was still like it was back in 06. Too many old vets have left the game.

Nation Created: 2/17/2006 6:43:15 PM (1,968 days old)