CN is 2000 days old

D34th

Maybe if CN were successful now, this would be a good reason to celebrate, but it isn't, so you shouldn't.

How can you seriously commend something for just being there, and what's more, deteriorating? Absolutely ridiculous...

Edited by Jens of the desert

I can honestly say CN has been a great place and I have had many yrs of fun here interacting with a myriad of diverse people...Its sadly part of my routine now days, I really wouldnt want to see it go away. Onwards to more CN! :)

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1309432104' post='2744950']
Maybe is CN were successful now, this would be a good reason to celebrate, but it isn't, so you shouldn't.

How can you seriously commend something for just being there, and what's more, deteriorating? Absolutely ridiculous...
[/quote]
Obviously some of us are not as downbeat about CN as you are. Hell it sounds like your not enjoying being around CN at all, which begs the question what exactly keeps you around here?

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1309432727' post='2744956']
I can honestly say CN has been a great place and I have had many yrs of fun here interacting with a myriad of diverse people...Its sadly part of my routine now days, I really wouldnt want to see it go away. Onwards to more CN! :)
[/quote]

This man speaks..the truth.

Thinking about the development of the game between day 0 and 2000 is fairly impressive. Although to balance that out, thinking about the development in the latter quarter of that time frame is rather disappointing.